Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights (28315 Views)

Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Toni Iwobi Replies Mario Balotelli: ‘Focus On Football’ / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by sylve11: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bro ..FIFA doing that not rhe Western countries.
Europe want to use this to cause wahala politically.
All teams captains wear LGBT captain band both clubs and national teams.
The national teams captains all coming out to promote it .. its crazy , later they will use propaganda to twist it around .

I haven't noticed that. shocked cool
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by sylve11: 8:29am On Nov 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I already begged my queer friends who are avid football fans not to go after seeing that news,they planned on going before

They will not be missed. undecided tongue cool
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by sylve11: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2022
LordHarrizona:
I’m against the harsh treatment of migrant workers in Qatar, but Gays and lesbian should be wiped & made to have sex with the opposite gender until they confess that they are now normal both in spirit and in body.

Lol grin cool
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by sylve11: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

These LGBTQ people try to force everyone to accept their own ideals and refuse to agree with other people's ideals

They are just like the Jehovah's Witnesses. embarassed cool
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by ZombieSlayer1: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2022
sylve11:

They are just like the Jehovah's Witnesses. embarassed cool
hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2022
Juanmike:
So did he?

Did what ??
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Emmah123: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Ladies and gents,I present to you "religion of peace". You do realize that there are gay players in football and bigots like you are the reason they can't be their true selves but religion of peace,do you know that the same "who allowed all this gay rights ideology in football?" Is the same energy white racist had for black people with the "who allowed this anti racist ideology in football?" But y'all will be mad about racist calling y'all the n word but will support hate on another minority. Religion of peace more like religion of hate. Y'all are mad about racism in sports but low key supports homophobia in sports,make it make sense

These are two different things. Trying to force others to support your community is different from advocating for your right that is being trampled.

How does football trample on the right of gays?

No one shows sexual orientation in stadium, no one has sexual intercourse in the stadium, public sexual affections, be it among the straights or gays is illegal in many countries, and no one have issues with that. If football does not have direct negative effect on gays right, why should football world be dragged into it because a country hosting a football tornament does not support gays?

In racism, there are black players on the pitch obvious to everyone, and they are being directly racially abused right in the stadium. Football has direct impact on racism. Gays however attempt to use popularity of football to force a support for themselves.
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by SIRTee15: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2022
If fans start attacking gay players on the pitch, that's a different thing all together. But nobody cares. I don't even know any gay footballer, so what's the noise about.
Russia also has anti-homosexual laws, why didn't they make it an issue during the last world cup.
This is the hypocrisy people detest about western countries.
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Juanmike(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Did what ??
Screw you from behind after you cum on his face?
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Juoflife1(f): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2022
Move the tournament to another country. There is no time for extremists..

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2022
Roman7:

Shut up! If u want to be gay n shit. Do ur thing don't bring it into football, don't force everyone to accept you. It's that easy. That's why I hate this useless LGBTQ community.
Don't get mad when you are called the N word by football fans

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2022
Emmah123:

These are two different things. Trying to force others to support your community is different from advocating for your right that is being trampled.

How does football trample on the right of gays?

No one shows sexual orientation in stadium, no one has sexual intercourse in the stadium, public sexual affections, be it among the straights or gays is illegal in many countries, and no one have issues with that. If football does not have direct negative effect on gays right, why should football world be dragged into it because a country hosting a football tornament does not support gays?

In racism, there are black players on the pitch obvious to everyone, and they are being directly racially abused right in the stadium. Football has direct impact on racism. Gays however attempt to use popularity of football to force a support for themselves.
Are you listening to yourself? So queer rights aren't trampled on when homosexuality is punishable by death in 15+ countries whereas race isn't?

Sports trample on queer rights because it's being gatekept by homophobes who feel since it's an highly macho environment,it should have no place for queer men.

You really don't get it,do you? Sports and entertainment have been used for change since time immemorial because they are our lenses to other cultures and the teams are using it for change as they are doing their job, homosexuality is punishable by death in almost all GCC countries

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by KennethEnyi(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nawa o I still dey wonder why they even choose this Qatar sef the kingdom is too small for this World Cup
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Juanmike:
Screw you from behind after you cum on his face?

Did you read my comment well at well ??

I said i gave him space after he said that.
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Juanmike(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Did you read my comment well at well ??

I said i gave him space after he said that.
What happened is between you and him, we will take your words, for it.
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by elonize(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

I once had this gay dude who promised to suck my dick till I cum in his mouth. Omo na so I just give this dude space because I really find it disgusting lol
cum to wer?
E get where u dey go?
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Dbegining: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
One thing I don't like about this thing is when people say "it's a Muslim country, respect their religion" but refuse to say the same thing for example now if the US bans the wearing of ijab in her country. Can we also day the US is a Christian country, and these Muslims should also respect their religion?
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Xsw1: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
No woman no cry
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Chrisvotel: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

I once had this gay dude who promised to suck my dick till I cum in his mouth. Omo na so I just give this dude space because I really find it disgusting lol
grin grin ;DOh my GOD grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
LordHarrizona:
I’m against the harsh treatment of migrant workers in Qatar, but Gays and lesbian should be wiped & made to have sex with the opposite gender until they confess that they are now normal both in spirit and in body.
I think straight men should be wiped and made to have sex with gay men until they confess that they are now normal both in spirit and in body and they completly convert to gayism..that will be a very good idea wink
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

I support this post with two bag of rice and chicken plus vegetable oil.......FIFA should take it as a responsibility to ensure host nation is respected....

But mumu FIFA will be forming woke and will not want to ban countries for supoorting LBgT in Qatar.....
Always sniffing on LGBTQ threads..i am beginning to suspect you are a closeted homosexual battling with internalized homophobia smiley
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol......lgbt pple no just normal
You are the abnormal person here as you are very much disoriented with your vague sexuality
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Can you just look at how much of a pervert you are? Sex was the only thing that went to your mind,no wonder majority of you Africans don't understand love,you mistake sex for it and then you get mad that a woman is using you for your money,shame

P. S: Asexuals exists too and they can be gay or straight
Heterosexuals live life like dogs grin...even the straight girls are pure zombies as their male counterparts has reduced them to cum buckets(lesser beings) grin

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
qtguru:
Thank God sanity still dey this world, Kudos to the Muslim nation for not cowering to the West.
The muslim nations live life like animals...most muslim nations are glorified jungles and most likely can be linked to the shithole in africa...if we have to do a concensus of the poorest nations/countries in the world muslim countries would not be left out grin...the only place they can boast of is just the uae all other place is a shithole grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
Phoenix999:

See this stup!d d!rty gay ass niggur making a silly argument for his depraved kind.

Get some help pig, you're sick!
Your specie has gone on extinction..i wonder what your specie is doing in this present era? grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by advanceDNA: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You are the abnormal person here as you are very much disoriented with your vague sexuality

Lol.....e pain u say i say the truth....how can a normal person wake up and say u are genderless....man today..woman tomorrow..
U fvck both men women and animals and other weird sexual orientation u disguise as love....

Lol..u call me disoriented..is that not funny..??U r the ones with minds that is disoriented, with sexual attraction that have no boundaries, discipline or control....everything in life has control and boundries....when control and boundries are off..its called cancer...

U know what annoys us about u....its not even ur dirty and boundaryless sexuality...its the fact that u cant just be urself without dragging the rest of us majority into your what is supposed to be ur private love and sex life.....

...by force, we must validate ur sexuality to make u feel better, we must use your pronouns, our heterosexuals male should date ur trans women otherwise its discrimination..... u guys are pathetic....

we are waiting for u in qatar...go and do anyhow there...
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by advanceDNA: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Always sniffing on LGBTQ threads..i am beginning to suspect you are a closeted homosexual battling with internalized homophobia smiley

Thats the lies ur lgbt leaders with fake research tell u.....they tell u everyone is sexually fluid can be gay.....

They lie to u that sexuality and gender is environmentally influenced....hence ur stupid agenda to socially engineer our peoole and kids with ur dirty lgbt movies, internet content, school subjects and so on........

See..let me guve u a fact that will never chnage....from the beginning of time...sexuality and gender is basic biology.....

ur disoriented mind and sexuality are a minor anomally in the gene pool.....and will always remain a minor anomally..

..no amount of movies, child education, or forcing urself into the social space will change that.....abnormal people cannot be more than normal people......
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Heterosexuals live life like dogs grin...even the straight girls are pure zombies as their male counterparts has reduced them to cum buckets(lesser beings) grin
LoL......I'm currently rolling in laughter
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol.....e pain u say i say the truth....how can a normal person wake up and say u are genderless....man today..woman tomorrow..
U fvck both men women and animals and other weird sexual orientation u disguise as love....

Lol..u call me disoriented..is that not funny..??U r the ones with minds that is disoriented, with sexual attraction that have no boundaries, discipline or control....everything in life has control and boundries....when control and boundries are off..its called cancer...

U know what annoys us about u....its not even ur dirty and boundaryless sexuality...its the fact that u cant just be urself without dragging the rest of us majority into your what is supposed to be ur private love and sex life.....

...by force, we must validate ur sexuality to make u feel better, we must use your pronouns, our heterosexuals male should date ur trans women otherwise its discrimination..... u guys are pathetic....

we are waiting for u in qatar...go and do anyhow there...

Offpoint as usual
you are the one pained here
grin cheesy
You think you understand nature but you know absolutely nothing about nature
Nothing is black and white
Almost every human feature has outliers

You have people who are too tall and those who are too short
You have people with incomplete fingers and those with excess
You have people with too slow metabolic rate and people with a very fast metabolic rate
You have people with no melanin and people with excessive melanin

Every human feature has varieties, it's only normal to expect that when it comes to sexuality there would be various varieties
Your brain is largely responsible for your sexuality. Homosexual people have brains wired to see people of the same sex as sexually attractive while heterosexual have the reverse.

they arent imposing their sexuality on you discombobulated mentally impaired homophobes but rather they are living out their true sexuality...it is only closeted homosexuals like you battling with internalized homophobia type crap just to try to repress your insurmountable homosexuality
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Phoenix999: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Your specie has gone on extinction..i wonder what your specie is doing in this present era? grin

Another HIV infested gay ass motherfucker spotted!
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Thats the lies ur lgbt leaders with fake research tell u.....they tell u everyone is sexually fluid can be gay.....

They lie to u that sexuality and gender is environmentally influenced....hence ur stupid agenda to socially engineer our peoole and kids with ur dirty lgbt movies, internet content, school subjects and so on........

See..let me guve u a fact that will never chnage....from the beginning of time...sexuality and gender is basic biology.....

ur disoriented mind and sexuality are a minor anomally in the gene pool.....and will always remain a minor anomally..

..no amount of movies, child education, or forcing urself into the social space will change that.....abnormal people cannot be more than normal people......
according to the highlighted if your 2kb per second memory is able to tell you that sexuality and gender is not environmentally influenced then you shouldnt bother yourself with this lengthy epistle of directionless epic gibberish grin grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
Phoenix999:

I am Another HIV infested gay ass motherfucker spotted!
Just like what your whole generation is suffering from including you grin

Generation of acute blood cancers coupled with incurable epilepsy, convulsion and atonic seizures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President / Nigerian Children in Slums are Learning to Play Chess & It’s Inspiring / Ahmed Musa To Quit Super Eagles Over Captaincy Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.