Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Millions Matched On The Streets Of Iran Today In Support Of The Iran's Govt - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Millions Matched On The Streets Of Iran Today In Support Of The Iran's Govt (456 Views)

Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks / The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millions Matched On The Streets Of Iran Today In Support Of The Iran's Govt by Elbinawi: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
�Iranians Begin Nationwide Rally Against Global Arrogance (western Hegemony) -

I was in Abuja for a meeting yesterday. The meeting lasted to 2:00am late at night. Was busy but I was able to post some stuffs on my social media platforms this morning.

I dropped the above post in the NairaLand Forum and immediately Westoxicated Idiots rained abuses on me and threatened me. I am not bordered by insults, if I do I will not be here.

Islamophobia exist and brainwashed zombies of the Western hegemonic barbarians also exist. The News they want to hear is anti-government protest in Iran, removing the Hijab in public and killing security forces. They hate #Iran because Iran is standing against Western hegemony and the racist Apartheid Israeli barbarians that they foolishly worship.

The Saudi and Israeli regimes have infiltrated the Nigerian media, unfortunately the Iranian Embassy in Abuja is totally useless.

Millions flooded the streets of Iran today, the Western MainStream Media (MSM) will never report this because this will destroy their stereo typing of the Iranian Government. The Western hegemonic barbarians do not want people to know that tens of millions of Iranians are solidly behind their Government and the Leadership.

Inference:

I will like to make certain clarification. Some brothers are angry that the attacked security forces in Iran are soft on those violent rioters. We should never forget that the Prophet (sa) sent by God to us is the Messenger of Mercy and Compassion.

Those Western-backed rioters in Iran will not dare do such extreme cruelty in Saudi Arabia because the Saudi rulers will behead all of them in the public and the West will not blink. Alcohol is also not freely available in Saudi Arabia.

Some people think drinking alcoholic drinks is a mark of being civilized. This is a wrong assumption. There are Christians who have never taken alcohol, Activist Deji Adeyanju is an example. While some people drank in the past but they stopped because they realized that it disadvantages is more than it advantages. Millions have died due to excessive intake of alcohol and millions are sick of taking it. Some people do terrible things due to the influence of taking excessive alcohol. You may preach moderation but how many people can control themselves?

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes

Re: Millions Matched On The Streets Of Iran Today In Support Of The Iran's Govt by Figger(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bloody extremist, phuck off

1 Like

Re: Millions Matched On The Streets Of Iran Today In Support Of The Iran's Govt by Kojochyke(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2022
Figger:
Bloody extremist, phuck off
No bro.. It is u who should fork off.
Am neither a muslim nor a northerner.... But for some days now I have been saying to myself that what is going on in Iran is not a concidence....
Before u know NATO will come in through d back door and regime change will happen
Then resources will begin to disappear..

This is a script that has been repeated many times
Now we know d game
Libya et al comes to mind.

The Iranian people must be strong n decisive. They must see beyond CIA discord sowing tactics

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Coup: US Moves Troops, Military Equipment Around Bases In Niger Republic / Thousands Of Ukrainian Troops Surrender Via Russian Radio Hotline / Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.