Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,716 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally (16393 Views)

Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo / Lagos LP Rally: Hooligans Stabbing People In Lagos Traffic - Kayode Akintemi) / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by toprealman: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
Doyin Okupe , this man is a big joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by tonyashburton: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
ILordSpy is a Tinubu miscreant and when he's not supporting to hat ancient relic,he's Putin's puppet.
You will be sorely disappointed next year when your favourite BAT crashes into oblivion.
lhordspy:
Excuse upon excuses.
So many of them since that failed almajiri birthday party called presidential rally in Nasarawa with just 50 party members, 20 pvc-less miscreants disguising as youths and 200 almajiri looking for daily bread.

A small school football field now ended up looking like a big Old Trafford stadium because of low turn out.

A wise adage says : There is no other name for failure, except failure.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by WELEBOO(m): 12:23am On Nov 05, 2022
Yes 100 miles to his grave. What I still don't know is how on planet earth, will a SANE Man or Woman come out and support APC, that has FAILED the people? Well "some mother's do have them" IDIOTS
Jones4190:

tinubu is 100 miles ahead of Peter obi
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by WELEBOO(m): 12:26am On Nov 05, 2022
Very myopic, kindergarten and APClistic post. Take it or leave it, Nigeria MUST move forward. Peter Obi all the way.
MrNice04:
There is a saying that the internet never forgets. I was young when Obi was governor, and I decided to verify the performance of Peter Obi when he was ruling Anambra before succumbing to some Obidients who have been urging me to support their candidate since early September in my area.

When I conducted this intensive research, I was so disappointed with what I saw. Many Indigenes of Anambra are complaining about bad roads, poor healthcare, and a lack of electricity during his tenure.

Some of them, who cannot hold their anger anymore with his reckless style of ruling, are cursing him, while many people are complaining about the high level of insecurity in the state.

It doesn't take me too much time before I base my verification on the decision that Peter Obi was never a person to praise for the people of Anambra; he did the opposite of everything that he says.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Kingspin(m): 1:25am On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Blaming everyone but not themselves.

Poor planning. This is one of those things that are avoidable with good planning and proper consultation before holding a rally.
This is what happen when you have bunch of clueless people running a party.

APC purposely skipped Fridays and Sundays for rallies because of the christian/muslim worship days.

The way the rallies were arranged, you can tell it was properly planned and wide consultation was made. They purpose leave their stronger point(states) to the ending of the rally when campaigns are drawing closer to the end. Few days from election day.
Now that is another strategy.

LP and zombidients have lot of things to learn, politically.
No connection
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Kingspin(m): 1:28am On Nov 05, 2022
Advocate500:
Labour should be proactive and be responsive,this is coming late,my opinion, when LP noticed this abnormalities in nasarawa they could have raised alarm. APC is doing everything to stifle democracy in Nigeria,if PDP did half of APC is doing 2day I don't think there would have been a party known as APC.
Are you new to Nigerian politics, Even Wike is trying to do it in Rivers.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Kingspin(m): 1:29am On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Excuse upon excuses.
So many of them since that failed almajiri birthday party called presidential rally in Nasarawa with just 50 party members, 20 pvc-less miscreants disguising as youths and 200 almajiri looking for daily bread.

A small school football field now ended up looking like a big Old Trafford stadium because of low turn out.

The same excuse APC Buhari is given u
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:47am On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Excuse upon excuses.

The said happened yes or no?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by JAGS001(m): 4:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Lying from top to bottom is like LP want to move Nigeria to where Buhari is taking us,
I'm sure Tinubu want to continue from where Buhari stopped and change the direction to give us a renewed hope unlike LP that want to take back Nigeria like nigeria is at war or in the hands of talibans
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Teymanhenry(f): 5:04am On Nov 05, 2022
I live in Lafia, and much of those excuses were true. The government did all they could to frustrate the campaign. We thought it wouldn't even hold anymore. Many people even went to the wrong campaign ground
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by heybeebugatty(m): 5:07am On Nov 05, 2022
Joevics:
These allegations are easily verifiable. So we can know if actually sanitation has held in Nassarawa state for the past 7 years

Also whether there was a curfew on the campaign eve, and the reason for the curfew.
In Nasarawa State, most especially in Lafia there always sanitation every last Saturday of the month.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Flows001(m): 5:43am On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Excuse upon excuses.

Idiot..

Idiot!
It's my state and I was there, everything that Doyin said did happen!!
Even the Governor will be embarrassed at the polls next year! He himself knows that the Osun treatment awaits him hence all the efforts to ensure he remains relevant...
We reject APC in Nasarawa totally!
No more rigging this time around and they are all panicking grin

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by DesChyko: 5:45am On Nov 05, 2022
Jones4190:

nasarawa is big, Is a great country.
ask him who is the president of nassarawa, he will state calling china and Egyptian.
that man is empty

And guess who is full?

Cassava Garri Ewa ABI?

What a waste of education

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Jones4190(m): 5:48am On Nov 05, 2022
DesChyko:

And guess who is full?

Cassava Garri Ewa ABI?

What a waste of education
besides eba and fufu whast else will you eat today with your family?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by DesChyko: 5:50am On Nov 05, 2022
Jones4190:

besides eba and fufu whast else will you eat today with your family?

Agbado undecided

And maybe some poisoned Holy Communion.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by kizyalex10(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Excuse upon excuses.

what baffles me and still suprises me is how someone who claims to be mentally stable will be supporting apc at this time despite the current dollar exchange,insecurity,high cost of living ,to make matters worst insulting the whole Nigeria by bringing in an old senile man who cannot put together 10 sentences without mistakes.someone who can not stand without support,if you are not mad to support apc I wonder if thunder is going to strike you if u support something good,una no go die well I swear all of u that is putting tribe first before our beloved country
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Mrfixitt(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Jones4190:

You be complete EFULEFU
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Mrfixitt(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Jones4190:

You complete EFULEFU
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Onyipk: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Excuse upon excuses.

It is a SHAME on the governor of Nasarawa state. Instead of him to seek the much needed changes to Nasarawa- (for example pick the mathematics curriculum of Nasarawa state from basic 1 to 9, it is appalling what you would find as compared to other states), he is busy fighting and blocking the campaign of Mr. Peter Obi the presidential candidate of the Labour party who seeks to deliver him from his state of IGNORANCE & ARROGANCE.
Let him continue na.... Let him go to other states and also block Obi-Diatti campaigns!

This is an act best likened to foolishness of the highest order but what else can be said of a party associated with the symbol of witchcraft and wizardry?

PITY HAS REFUSED TO PITY ITSELF IN A CITY WHERE PITY IS HIGHLY NEEDED!

#OBIDIENTANDYUSFUL #ISAIAH1:19
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by jerk: 7:32am On Nov 05, 2022
MrNice04:
There is a saying that the internet never forgets. I was young when Obi was governor, and I decided to verify the performance of Peter Obi when he was ruling Anambra before succumbing to some Obidients who have been urging me to support their candidate since early September in my area.

When I conducted this intensive research, I was so disappointed with what I saw. Many Indigenes of Anambra are complaining about bad roads, poor healthcare, and a lack of electricity during his tenure.

Some of them, who cannot hold their anger anymore with his reckless style of ruling, are cursing him, while many people are complaining about the high level of insecurity in the state.

It doesn't take me too much time before I base my verification on the decision that Peter Obi was never a person to praise for the people of Anambra; he did the opposite of everything that he says.
paid urchin
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by 123papas(m): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2022
The same way PDP and APC are currently peddling rumors about Peter Obi is the same way political opponents have been playing dirty since he was Governor as he was not distributing funds. He did a lot by first addressing administrative problems in Government and cutting cost. Remember that he was even impeached.
The world is never void of evil people and do not judge only random Facebook posts as well as release from political assassins
MrNice04:

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by sweetjohn(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2022
adekolaelect:
They have started blaming even when election is not yet conducted.Mumu empty noise makers. Do you still expect Hungry Nigerians to follow you do Yeye Rally with empty stomachs in the name of unknown promises good governances'? I predicted 4th positions for LP this coming election.
That 4th is the position of Tinubu. write this down somewhere. You know you Yoruba tribal bigots love deceiving una self. You people are such shameless and senseless illiterate. Who will make tinubu president? Is it Lagos - Ibadan tribal bigots? Hausas have abndon you guys, south has rejected you guys. Sensible Yoruba has rejected Tinubu. Tell me how on earth would he come 2nd or 3rd. He is coming distant 4th.If care is not even taken, he will come 5th after Sowore comes 4th.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by adekolaelect(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
sweetjohn:
That 4th is the position of Tinubu. write this down somewhere. You know you Yoruba tribal bigots love deceiving una self. You people are such shameless and senseless illiterate. Who will make tinubu president? Is it Lagos - Ibadan tribal bigots? Hausas have abndon you guys, south has rejected you guys. Sensible Yoruba has rejected Tinubu. Tell me how on earth would he come 2nd or 3rd. He is coming distant 4th.If care is not even taken, he will come 5th after Sowore comes 4th.
Who is this slowpoke vomiting in my mention? I can't argue with those who believed Buhari was cloned,who donate money for Terror to kill and destroy their father land in the name of Biafra, I can't argue your claim but election time will tell which may make you resume back to your formal Terrorist activities .Mind you a new version of Phython is awaiting you if you try nonsense after election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Misterone: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Advocate500:
Labour should be proactive and be responsive,this is coming late,my opinion, when LP noticed this abnormalities in nasarawa they could have raised alarm. APC is doing everything to stifle democracy in Nigeria,if PDP did half of APC is doing 2day I don't think their would have been a party known as APC.
stop typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Advocate500: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Misterone:
stop typing rubbish
mumu
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by AfonjaPriest: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Joevics:
The director general of the Obi-Datti campaign, Dr. Doyin Okupe has accused the APC-led nassarawa state government of trying to frustrate the labour party's campaign on Saturday, 26th October.

Okupe said the APC governor fixed a curfew on the eve of the campaign to prevent supporters from moving around, and then fixed a general sanitation; the first of its kind in 7 years to prevent movement up to 10am.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3oqSAd-g_Y

No weapon fashioned against the OBIdient movement shall prosper. Every tongue raised to taunt, to tarnish, or to torment our collective sincere aspirations is hereby condemned and packaged for Hell. Amen!
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by AfonjaPriest: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Excuse upon excuses.

It's only a failure that sees failure in others' successes. And that's because failure is always seen to not be too far from you. As you sleep tonight, embrace failure for a pillow.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by AfonjaPriest: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Blaming everyone but not themselves.

Poor planning. This is one of those things that are avoidable with good planning and proper consultation before holding a rally.
This is what happen when you have bunch of clueless people running a party.

APC purposely skipped Fridays and Sundays for rallies because of the christian/muslim worship days.

The way the rallies were arranged, you can tell it was properly planned and wide consultation was made. They purpose leave their stronger point(states) to the ending of the rally when campaigns are drawing closer to the end. Few days from election day.
Now that is another strategy.

LP and zombidients have lot of things to learn, politically.

You evoke stupidity like it's your true occupation. I know it's difficult finding your breadth and width in a cubicle built for people of higher intellect. Anyway, try to extricate you from being too much in a hurry to sound illogical. If you don't succeed because it's your burden to carry, then better luck next time.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by AfonjaPriest: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

As a BAT it's in your nature to see things upside down so we get

B
Nassarawa is bigger than a lot of countries ...but I know you lack the Intellectual capacity to comprehend the above
In some parts of the world, Nassarawa would be a country. Some urchins like to vomit nonsense rather than brood over arguments they seem to have lost control to ignorance for.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by AfonjaPriest: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jones4190:

You saw all that in your nightmare. Come on, wake up; it's yet morning.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by AfonjaPriest: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
MrNice04:

Because you made a small research to make you smile, you are quick to spew your vomit in much the same way as your mentor and benefactor, Atiku, who is always rushing to Dubai to bring back some artificious tips to ruin you. It is well and good he has found a supporter in you. Anyway, keep delighting your bizarre taste for the abominable.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Shikini: 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) / Plans To Make Hate Speech Treasonable Is A Plot To Silence Opposition - Fayose / 2019 General election Results live update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.