Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally (16362 Views)

Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo / Lagos LP Rally: Hooligans Stabbing People In Lagos Traffic - Kayode Akintemi) / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by MrNice04(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Even the head of odudiwa ter"orist has rejected the drug lord

Peter Obi is not contesting elections, he will drop out of the race latest December.

Atiku is coming
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Jones4190(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmfao what has Tinubu achieved if not for stealing government funds

Someone who's name is mystery , broke in 1999 when obi was already buying houses in the UK for a million pounds , bank chairman , board in over 14 multinational companies

I dare you to name one business or property Tinubu owned before he became governor

Tinubu is not worthy to tie obi shoe if not for corruption
as of 1977 when peter obi was still in ss1, Tinubu was working for American companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation. After returning to Nigeria in 1983, Tinubu joined Mobil Oil Nigeria, not as as a pump attendent and later became an executive of the company.
where was obi as of 1990 ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by BlazinGlory40: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Blaming everyone but not themselves.

Poor planning. This is one of those things are are avoidable with good planning and proper consultation before holding a rally.
This is what happen when you have bunch of clueless people running a party.

APC purposely skipped Fridays and Sundays for rallies because of the christian/muslim worship days.

The way the rallies were arranged, you can tell it was properly planned and wide consultation was made. They purpose leave their stronger point(states) to the ending of the rally when campaigns are drawing closer to the end. Few days from election day.
Now that is another strategy.

LP and zombidients have lot of things to learn, politically.

Dude, shut up your mouth and get the hell out of here
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Nwaetche(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
You are just insufferable!

Someone is certainly paying you a huge some of money to be doing all these things. I learned the pay is 30K but its seems you are getting even much more than thestated amount. How can someone explain these rants.

It surprises me how someone can be online 24hrs spewing misinformation and carelessly talking down on anything that concerns PO which you claimed to be a nonstarter.

A campaign veteran and strategist, Dr. Okupe just mentioned the myriads of problems their campaign went through in hosting the event in Nasarawa and one would expect you to wait and hear a rebuttal from the Nasarawa state government. No, you just started attributing it to poor planning and organisation. Have you ever hosted your towns meeting before let alone a major campaign event for you to know about this?

This is exactly what your party APC complained about during Jonathan's regime and people believed them. You know that these shameless governors play all these tricks to frustrate opposition campaign.

Please be circumspect and criticize constructively. You are gradually constituting yourself a nuisance in this forum without realising that. Although you may think you are in a faceless forum but your actions here tell smirks of someone with a diminished psychological well being and an unsettled mindset.

lhordspy:

Poor planning. This is one of those things are are avoidable with good planning and proper consultation before holding a rally.

APC purposely skipped Fridays and Sundays for rallies because of the christian/muslim worship days.

The way the rallies were arranged, you can tell it was properly planned and wide consultation was made. They purpose leave their stronger point(states) to the ending of the rally when campaigns are drawing closer to the end. Few days from election day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by mrvitalis(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jones4190:

as of 1977 when peter obi was still in ss1, Tinubu was working for American companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation. After returning to Nigeria in 1983, Tinubu joined Mobil Oil Nigeria, not as as a pump attendent and later became an executive of the company.
where was obi as of 1990 ?
O
Working as what ? None of those positions earned him $50k per year without tax

Even his position as a worker of mobile doesn't earn $100k today before tax don't think you are talking to your follow urchin

I SAID NAME OF BUSINESS OT PROPERTY TINUBU HAD IN 1999 BEFORE HE BECAME GOVERNOR ..you are here giving me history of how he jumped from one low level employment to another

Another one

NAME ONE MULTINATIONAL COMPANY TINUBU SAT ON THEIR BOARD BEFORE HE BECAME GOVERNOR...i dare you

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Excuse upon excuse.
So many of them since that failed almajiri birthday party called presidential rally in Nasarawa.

A wise adage says : There is no other name for failure, except failure.

We both know APC is more useless than he painted
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by lhordspy: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nwaetche:

You are just insufferable!

Someone is certainly paying you a huge some of money to be doing all these things. I learned the pay is 30K but its seems you are getting even much more than thestated amount. How can someone explain these rants.

It surprises me how someone can be online 24hrs spewing misinformation and carelessly talking down on anything that concerns PO which you claimed to be a nonstarter.

A campaign veteran and strategist, Dr. Okupe just mentioned the myriads of problems their campaign went through in hosting the event in Nasarawa and one would expect you to wait and hear a rebuttal from the Nasarawa state government. No, you just started attributing it to poor planning and organisation. Have you ever hosted your towns meeting before let alone a major campaign event for you to know about this?

This is exactly what your party APC complained about during Jonathan's regime and people believed them. You know that these shameless governors play all these tricks to frustrate opposition campaign.

Please be circumspect and criticize constructively. You are gradually constituting yourself a nuisance in this forum without realising that. Although you may think you are in a faceless forum but your actions here tell smirks of someone with a diminished psychological well being and an unsettled mindset.

Waow. That was a lot of hate.

It is also good to see you getting it off your chest. Very healthy and highly recommendable for long life.

Do you have anything else to type to this moniker? Please go ahead. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Penguin2: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Joevics:
These allegations are easily verifiable. So we can know if actually sanitation has held in Nassarawa state for the past 7 years

Also whether there was a curfew on the campaign eve, and the reason for the curfew.

Na only you get sense for Nairaland.

It is after we have checked for these things and they are lies before we can now call Doyin Okupe a liar.

Until then, Obi is still ahead and APC is jittery.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by favor914: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Advocate500:
Labour should be proactive and be responsive,this is coming late,my opinion, when LP noticed this abnormalities in nasarawa they could have raised alarm. APC is doing everything to stifle democracy in Nigeria,if PDP did half of APC is doing 2day I don't think their would have been a party known as APC.
Really I wonder why speaker Tambuwal had to climb fence to enter his office in 2014?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by favor914: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Penguin2:

Na only you get sense for Nairaland.

It is after we have checked for these things and they are lies before we can now call Doyin Okupe a liar.

Until then, Obi is still ahead and APC is jittery.
Verification or not, what difference will it make, they did not allow them use the stadium or hold any rally.

This will repeat itself in so many states, Sorry to say Peter Obi is wasting his time, politics is a dirty game, no honor amongst thieves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by observanc1: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Excuse upon excuse.
So many of them since that failed almajiri birthday party called presidential rally in Nasarawa.

agbado is not good for your brain. Go and verify
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by saintkel(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Joevics:
These allegations are easily verifiable. So we can know if actually sanitation has held in Nassarawa state for the past 7 years

Also whether there was a curfew on the campaign eve, and the reason for the curfew.
I am purely in support of Obi but those allegations are false....sanitation holds every last Saturday of d month n it lasts till 10am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Eriokanmi: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Excuse upon excuse.

In your mind, you've struck a good point abi? Lol
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
6 Fighter Jets are arriving December.

Incase you want to start shouting Biafra and Disturbing the Peace of Peace loving Nigeirans in the East after you loose woefully in the elections, The Nigeiran Army will visit you nd its Python will Dance .

And remember, Big Python no dey Dance inside Parlour, Na for market square.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by madapcmod: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
LP will suprise the evil Governor and his failed APC in Nassarawa when the votes start turning in come 2023.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Eriokanmi: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Nasarawa state governor is envious of

Obi-Datti campaign in the state.

And is plans to frustrate the obedient group of movements will not work tongue undecided.
Their kangaroo plan failed. Despite the threats and their evil plan, the campaign still held. See crowd nah! The apc-led administration is yet to understand what's coming their way. I'm so disappointed at Gov Sule who claimed to have lived in a civilised world for years before he was called home to serve , to have behave in such an uncivilised manner.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by madapcmod: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jones4190:
Journalist : How old are you sir?
Peter Obi: Thank you for that beautiful question. You see Reuben, I was born at General Hospital Onitsha. In those days the govt used to pay all maternal fees. Eveything was free. In Singapore its the same up till today.China as well,even Egypt.

Very DRY

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Eriokanmi: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

As a BAT it's in your nature to see things upside down so we get

B
Nassarawa is bigger than a lot of countries ...but I know you lack the Intellectual capacity to comprehend the above
Haaaa. This is much lol.. Truly a BAT sees things upside down cos of the way it hangs with the head facing down grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by johnsonadewole: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V07T6tf5gY

We’re kicking old men out of power next year – Wizkid

Nigerian music superstar, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid, says it is time to retire old politicians from politics.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Emir01: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
APC will win with audacious margin if they keep to their strategy. I see LP as just noise makers, they will be blown away with APC nd PDP campaign rallies
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Eriokanmi: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
mrvitalis:
We knew we all saw it , obi is getting 30% of nassarawa that's certain
30% must be a typo error. With the huge crowd that came willingly without cash inducement , despite gov sule's tricks, Obi would ouid get up to 50%
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Eriokanmi: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Emir01:
APC will win with audacious margin if they keep to their strategy. I see LP as just noise makers, they will be blown away with APC nd PDP campaign rallies
Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Scamburster(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

You seemed jobless.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by dabiko(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Excuse upon excuses.
So many of them since that failed almajiri birthday party called presidential rally in Nasarawa with just 50 party members, 20 pvc-less miscreants disguising as youths and 200 almajiri looking for daily bread.

A small school football field now ended up looking like a big Old Trafford stadium because of low turn out.

Aren't you ashamed that a party you claimed has no structure is being denied use of public facility for their campaign?

First it was Lagos, where they tried to get an injunction to stop his rally now Nassarawa. All of a sudden public sanitation that hasn't held sway for 7 years was suddenly fixed on same day with his campaign.

This action needs to be addressed. What's the essence of the peace accord?

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Victoronah1: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
MrNice04:
There is a saying that the internet never forgets. I was young when Obi was governor, and I decided to verify the performance of Peter Obi when he was ruling Anambra before succumbing to some Obidients who have been urging me to support their candidate since early September in my area.

When I conducted this intensive research, I was so disappointed with what I saw. Many Indigenes of Anambra are complaining about bad roads, poor healthcare, and a lack of electricity during his tenure.

Some of them, who cannot hold their anger anymore with his reckless style of ruling, are cursing him, while many people are complaining about the high level of insecurity in the state.

It doesn't take me too much time before I base my verification on the decision that Peter Obi was never a person to praise for the people of Anambra; he did the opposite of everything that he says.
young man go and sit down. Is obi the one in charge of electricity? Electricity is a federal government project. Blame the president then Obasanjo. Besides you want obi to suddenly fix Anambra in 8 years. Are you even okay? You think leadership is easy. Have you ever hold ordinary class perfect talk more of senior prefect in your school to see how difficult it is. You want obi to suddenly make Anambra better within 8 years, even Jesus Christ or mohammed can never make such a thing happen in 8 years. Why do you think some countries have presidents for over 20 years it because they keep electing same person based on their performance bit of course we humans can sometimes turn bad, too much of everything is bad too. But what can make it work is consistent selecting of good leaders who can start from where there predecessor stops. The main thing is to start up something, and he made alot of effort during his 8 years. Cutting cost of governance alone is something, we need people with integrity, not people who wish to eat money. He kept emphasis that since he finished as governor, nothing has been paid to him. But other governor's are collecting pensions, which is probably bad. A government official who serves the people don't need pensions, what of the workers who stay for 35 years for same government, but can't go home with a car or even a house. Obi can start the sanitising, it won't be easy, but if after obi, then ahmed datti can contest and continue where obi stopped. We will have same good leaders and filter every bad polictian. Why do you think popular polictians are jumping from APC to pdp even though we have lp party. Because they will never be accepted once obi accepts this people, he will loose his trust. Look at the people in his campaign team, people like feratomi, great minds.

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by 4ward4: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Excuse upon excuses.
So many of them since that failed almajiri birthday party called presidential rally in Nasarawa with just 50 party members, 20 pvc-less miscreants disguising as youths and 200 almajiri looking for daily bread.

A small school football field now ended up looking like a big Old Trafford stadium because of low turn out.

Have you been told you are a born Fool, with no hope of redemption ?

Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by pasuma(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
Same way your principal attacked other parties while he was governor

Karma they say is a b...h

Joevics:
The director general of the Obi-Datti campaign, Dr. Doyin Okupe has accused the APC-led nassarawa state government of trying to frustrate the labour party's campaign on Saturday, 26th October.

Okupe said the APC governor fixed a curfew on the eve of the campaign to prevent supporters from moving around, and then fixed a general sanitation; the first of its kind in 7 years to prevent movement up to 10am.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3oqSAd-g_Y
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by TrumpDonald2: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Excuse upon excuses.

Go and Verify pls. Your stupidity and nuisance is increases daily
Re: Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally by Igboslayer: 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

They think it's all about shouting... People wey no get manifesto and structure dey plan to fail big time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja / Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP / Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.