Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims (27038 Views)

Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri / IGP Visits Bayelsa, Imo & Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Elections / Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by mach7(m): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
ganisucks:

Sorry is the fact that she's going against the minister for humanitarian affairs, who happens to be from her party and is very close to the President. As Dele Momodu said Tinubu is campaigning against Buhari.
If she or her husband didn't go, you will complain. Now that she is going, you are still complaining.

Nawa for you o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by Bigchristo: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
ba7man:
Shameless Peter Obi donated N2 million.

That guy is a joke..... Money wey boys fit razzle up donate for free.
So how much have you donated or na only politicians go donate? Before you attack me I done send small thing give my people wey the flood affects, so go donate your own and leave Peter Obi alone na waiting person get him go donate
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by abokikhalifa: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
angry
Where did she get it from? Criminal family

She got it from your dad's bank account
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by gbishman: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
In what capacity is she visiting the state? As a senator or representing her husband?
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by Mccullum: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tinubu family showing Peethief Greedy Obi how to be generous.. his urchins wandering around posts relates to politics to discharge their as usual idiotic expression. grin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by newnigerdelta00: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
immortalcrown:
I am sure the donation is in cash. The new design inspires generosity. grin

Do your own na,shoo
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by SILVERLINES: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Election time

Offering time

Thunder fire them for this eyes services
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by Enimin: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Cassava Papa was in Kogi with 100m yesterday...spread the money, that Lagos money cheesy

Meanwhile Lagos is owing more than a tenth of national budget, despite sucking off the higher proportion of the nation's tax revenues

#idiotnation
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by oladipupo38880: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Is she the minister of humanitarian affairs?Is she the minister of humanitarian affairs?...
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by EPOMA(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
ba7man:

Are you normal at all
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
ba7man:

I know you have never ever in your life see 2mil.
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by RestructureNig1: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
mach7:
You are a liar. Onne Port is functioning also, and receiving cargoes.

Moreso, nobody stopped any of your Governors in the East from developing inland ports to receive cargoes via Onne.

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by macjurek(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
Dear Mummy and Daddy Tinubu,

Please I open ask for donations to Floodverty ooooh

Kindly help ,to clear Floodverty ejo,beko nay beg ooooooh

Email: macomogege@gmail.com
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by Ttalk: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
AdamuKD:

Lagosians are the most useless people in this planet earth. My annoyance be say them go dey do dey boost like say them get sense. Meanwhile they the most useless subhumans

They are useless because they didn't turned IPOB and started beheading their people.

Why are you in SW if not that you are scared of visiting your village

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
AdamuKD:

Lagosians are the most useless people in this planet earth. My annoyance be say them go dey do dey boost like say them get sense. Meanwhile they the most useless subhumans

But Abia people are sensible for electing failure twice, a man that publicly said you people don't need roads because una no dey use car but wheelbarrow

mumu tribe, Yoruba is you people nemesis, we say no to Peter Obi igbo presidency

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by sirlop(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
mach7:
You are a liar. Onne Port is functioning also, and receiving cargoes.

Moreso, nobody stopped any of your Governors in the East from developing inland ports to receive cargoes via Onne.
Another brainless punk. Like it’s Tinubu that developed Lagos port? Fg has refused to dredge the River Niger. The onne port is not working to full capacity. I don’t know y am even responding.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by koning: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
angry
Where did she get it from? Criminal family

From her senator "salary". Ndi Oshi.
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by Kaymansion(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nice gesture from Tinubu and Shettima's wives

What about Atiku and Okowa's wives

And also Obi and Datti's wives

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by Kaymansion(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nice one there from Tinubu and Shettima's wives

What about Atiku and Okowa's wives

And also Obi and Datti's wives
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by Sammy5413(m): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
This donation has got nothing to do with the Naira redesign, it is a sort of campaign. So never think the redesign can warrant such moves when they can probably buy foreign currency with or purchase additional assets

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by moneyissweet(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
They Jump Anambra go donate 50mil to Bayelsa, TINUBU HATRED FOR INDIGBO IS OUT OF THIS WORLD
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
immortalcrown:
I am sure the donation is in cash. The new design inspires generosity. grin

You be mumu
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
ecolime:
Husband and wife just dey use Lagosians money dey do giveaway.

Are they the governor?
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by Forob: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Okk
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by Allisgud: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
They are bringing out all the hidden stacked 2003 notes,fear of new naira notes
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by bonnyhope: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
ecolime:
Husband and wife just dey use Lagosians money dey do giveaway.

Yes o

It is time to give back to society what they stole from them

I advise people to collect the money and vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by ba7man(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

I know you have never ever in your life see 2mil.
My car costs more.

Cuz you dead broke doesn't mean everyone is like you.
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by ba7man(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bigchristo:
So how much have you donated or na only politicians go donate? Before you attack me I done send small thing give my people wey the flood affects, so go donate your own and leave Peter Obi alone na waiting person get him go donate
All these 12 loaves of bread and 5 indomie cartons Peter Obi donated earlier is shameful to say the least....... He now visits Bayelsa to donate N2million ??

Does he think he's campaigning for a Polytechnic Students union presidency??
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by Poshest4: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Simple English hard you to speak, smh obviously na village for mbaise owerri you dey reside
Lagosians are the most useless people in this planet earth. My annoyance be say them go dey do dey boost like say them get sense. Meanwhile they the most useless subhumans[/quote]
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims by Espelbengz(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thanks for this gesture, God bless your every effort in Jesus Christ mighty name Amen �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? / President Buhari Arrives New York For UN General Assembly (Photos) / Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.