Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

ATTENTION To All Small Business Owners And Undergraduate!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ATTENTION To All Small Business Owners And Undergraduate!!! (712 Views)

Mobil Graduate And Undergraduate Internship For All Fields / 2018 Jobs & Internship Vacancies For Graduates And Undergraduate. / KPMG Nigeria Graduate and Undergraduate Internship Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION To All Small Business Owners And Undergraduate!!! by Motirayo1234(f): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
ATTENTION to all Small Business Owners and Undergraduate!!!

Learn the 5 Amazing Steps To Smartphone Videography

Do you as a small business owner want to learn how you can create and use engaging videos to make people go on their knees and beg for your service or product?

Or

Are you an undergraduate who would like to learn a digital skill like SMARTPHONE VIDEOGRAPHY that will bring you passive income and allow you chill with the BIG BOYS?

I am giving out a FREE report that explains these 5 amazing steps and HOW you can use it to boost your business as a small business owner and earn passive income as an undergraduate.

This report will be available to 50 persons ONLY for FREE so to receive yours,send me a message NOW on +2348068067105 with the message "send me the report".

But hurry as this report will only be available for a LIMITED period.

See you!.
Re: ATTENTION To All Small Business Owners And Undergraduate!!! by Motirayo1234(f): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2022
NO SLEEP.. WAKE UP CALL!!!

Hmmmm….

You see….

Results they say terminates Insults….

Video Editing and Motion Graphics is one skill that is highly underrated…..

Of course anyone can create and shoot a video but not everyone can professionally shoot and create a video.

As a matter of fact, Relying on YouTube Videos Online would cause more harm than good simply because you won’t be guided closely and shown deep mysteries…

For you to be skillful and unique, You need to grab The Complete Smartphone Videography which covers all you need to know as a small business owner and Undergraduate who wants to learn how to create and edit stunning videos for your personal brand or for other brands and organisations.

You still have the chance of seizing this before it slips away…

I'm still giving out a FREE report on smartphone videography that explains the STEPS to creating a stunning and engaging video and the different types of video contents you can create to 10X your sales as a business owner and video contents you can create for BIG brands and earn money to buy that Apple gadgets even as an undergraduate.

This offer is NOW available to 48 persons ONLY,2 persons already got the FREE report.

To get yours,hurry and send a DM to this num NOW +2348068067105 with the message "send me the report".
Re: ATTENTION To All Small Business Owners And Undergraduate!!! by Motirayo1234(f): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2022
As a small business owner,Imagine running a business with no customers to ask you what you're selling...

It can be frustrating right?

I know

This is because If you don't have customers then you practically don't have a business.

And one way of getting customers is to create professional video contents that will attract and get them engaged.

Videos leaves a lasting impression on people.

This is why you need to learn SMARTPHONE VIDEOGRAPHY.

With this skill,you get customers knocking at your door to buy from you on a daily.

The more CUSTOMERS you get,the more SALES you make.

Now,that's a win-win for you,don't you think?

I hear an undergraduate saying...

Want I need now is to just focus solely on my studies..

Yes..

You're right

Or were you expecting me to say no?

I have been there so I can relate..

But do you know that if I had the opportunity I'm presenting to you now then..

Maybe...

Just maybe somethings that happened then wouldn't have happened ...

What I'm saying is this,

That fact that you want to face your studies solely doesn't mean you have to be BROKE.

If you have no money to meet your basic needs,just how will you concentrate on your studies?

So you see why you need to learn a digital skill like SMARTPHONE VIDEOGRAPHY.

With this skill,you can earn passive income such that you will be able to afford amidst every other things your BASIC NEEDS.

The report I'm giving out that explains the step by step guide to creating and editing videos and the different kind of videos you can create is still available for FREE.

10 slots are gone out of 50,so you should get yours NOW.

Delay could be dangerous!!!

Send me a DM TODAY on +2348068067105 with the message 'send me the report' to get yours.
Re: ATTENTION To All Small Business Owners And Undergraduate!!! by Motirayo1234(f): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2022
LET’S REASON TOGETHER

Now let me come out straight.

1.We all know you need an extra source of income

2. We also know that all business owners needs an engaging and interactive video to promote their brands and products(could be for yourself also)

3.And finally we also know you have a smartphone that you can use to create videos just like the one you watched.
Now, if your answer is YES to the above which surely is, then The Complete Smartphone Videography Training is what you need to scale up your business and earn extra cool cash by creating amazing videos for your business and other business owners with just your SMARTPHONE.

I have a report on this skill that you can get started with and I'm giving it out for FREE.

There's only a LIMITED slot available so to get yours, send me a direct message NOW to +2348068067105 with the message "send me the report".

There is no better time to have an extra source of income than now…
Re: ATTENTION To All Small Business Owners And Undergraduate!!! by Motirayo1234(f): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2022
LAS LAS WE GO DEY ALRIGHT

Have you use or heard of this statement before?...

Yes of course but come to think of it, this is the
statement for BROKE and VISIONLESS PEOPLE.

I used to say this not until I realized that if I don’t grab opportunities that would change my financial status then I would remain BROKE forever.
When you DISCOVER you will surely RECOVER…

So now that you have discovered this mystery, the choice to break loose of constant BROKENESS lies between you and Becoming a Professional Smartphone Videographer.

Here is the roadmap to your financial rest as a SMALL BUSINESS OWNER and an UNDERGRADUATE.

Send a dm to get the report on smartphone videography TODAY for FREE and learn STEPS to creating engaging video contents for your business as a small business owner and for other business brands as an undergraduate.

Hurry!!!

Limited slot available!!
Re: ATTENTION To All Small Business Owners And Undergraduate!!! by Motirayo1234(f): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
THE GAME CHANGER!!

Let me be honest my friend?

How much would you pay for a VIDEO with your own image, explaining with your OWN PRODUCTS THAT YOU wish your customers see and buy?

I need you to take your time and be SINCERE enough to answer that question?

Well in-case you don’t get the gist, all I am simply saying is instead of spending money paying for Video Creation…

Won’t it be better you learn this amazing skill and SAVE LESS as a small business owner and also EARN MORE as an undergraduate.

Think about it and while at that,send a message to +2348068067105 with the message "send me the report" to get a FREE report on smartphone videography and how you can leverage on the skill to scale up your business and earn MORE.

ONLY few slots left!!
Re: ATTENTION To All Small Business Owners And Undergraduate!!! by Motirayo1234(f): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Incase you're still doubting if you should learn SMARTPHONE VIDEOGRAPHY skill as a business owner to scale your business and SAVE MORE or an undergraduate to EARN and SPEND MORE,then here are testimonials of people who despite their doubts,took the bold step and are enjoying it today.

I am still giving out the report on the step by step guide to creating and editing a professional video all for FREE,so reach out to me NOW on +2348068067105 with the message "send me the report" to get yours and get started.

Limited slots available!

Re: ATTENTION To All Small Business Owners And Undergraduate!!! by Motirayo1234(f): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2022
THANK GOD IT’S FRIDAY

Like we always do say TGIF!!...Well,while at that..

Do you know that a SMALL BUSINESS OWNER and an UNDERGRADUATE desires the same thing?

Wait,I'll explain...

A small business owner desires money as a tool to sort things out ....things like amidst others, to flex and enjoy life,clear your debt,take care of your loved ones,be able to afford the things you want anytime....

Now who doesn't desire ALL of that as an UNDERGRADUATE?

Also a small business owner desire money as a defence to avoid abuses like humiliation and embarrassment amidst others..

So tell me the undergraduate who doesn't desire the same thing....None right?

Now how about you do something to make money this weekend instead of just spending alone?

Oh Yes…. Wondering how?

I have a report that explains the steps to learning a digital skill called SMARTPHONE VIDEOGRAPHY.

This report will teach you how to create a professional video for yourself and other brands and what you MUST do to get started.

And the good news is,I'm giving out this report for FREE but ONLY few slot is available...So reach out to me TODAY on +2348068067105 with the message "send me the report " to get yours NOW.
Re: ATTENTION To All Small Business Owners And Undergraduate!!! by Motirayo1234(f): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

� Can I use Smartphone in creating Professional Videos?

Ans: YES!!.. You surely can.

� What kind of Videos can I create?

Ans: You can create any kind of Video ranging from Marketing to Promotional to Entertainment,Cinematic, Motion Graphics, B-Roll etc… The list is endless.

� Do I need to pay for the apps, websites or softwares used?

Ans: No.. You will be granted LIFE ACCESS to all the apps, websites and softwares for FREE!!..

�What kind of format is the Training and when will it start?

Ans: The Training is in a set of pre-recorded user friendly videos enabled in your dashboard once you gain access

�Do you have a Support Group?

Ans: Yes, we do and that is where we impact, equip and nurture you till you become a mastery of this craft.

� Is the Training Beginner Friendly?

Ans: Yes, it is… You don’t have to be tech smart and Zero experience needed.

�Will I be issued a Certificate after the Training?

Ans: Yes of course… You will surely get Certificate of Completion

Having satisfied your curiosity… You can NOW proceed to get the report on smartphone videography that I'm giving out for FREE to get started immediately.

Only FEW slot left!!

Send me a DM TODAY!!.
Re: ATTENTION To All Small Business Owners And Undergraduate!!! by Motirayo1234(f): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2022
THIS IS INSANE!! 2.4 MILLION NAIRA UP FOR GRAB

Get this FREE report NOW and you'll be shown how to ULTIMATELY make at least N200,000 monthly just with your SMARTPHONE by creating professional videos.

N200,000 monthly would give a whooping sum of 2.4 Million Naira in 12 Months…

Think about it…

What would 2.4 Million Naira in your bank account do for you?... Anyways

I will leave you to answer that..

Just know that it takes getting 20 Clients to pay you N10,000 each monthly to
make N200,000..

And in 12 Months, you already know the result…

So tell me, don’t you think this is worth your time, energy and your of course,your money?

It is what I call the GAME CHANGER…

You wouldn’t get the real deal of how it works if you don’t send me a DM with the message "send me the report " to get the report on smartphone videography for FREE.

So hurry!!

(1) (Reply)

We Offer Job With Free Accommodation / Verified Airdrop / How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.