Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? (711 Views)

Of Toxicity & Toxic Workplaces. / Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? / Workplaces Are Making Adjustments Due To Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by YourBestWriter: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
I just had my first day in office yesterday, and it was a complete mess. Mistakes upon mistakes. I mean, it's funny. The course I studied in school is what I am doing currently. But yet, I feel anxious always. I can't control it. Especially when eyes are on me. I feel like I am alone in this. It is a torment. I am an introvert anyway. Please how can I keep cool and do my job because I feel like I will be sacked if the mistakes continue.
Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by illicit(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
😳
Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by duro4chang(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
It simply mean your are nervous. It has nothing to do with being an introvert. With time you will get over it. But learn to calm down at every situation.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by babyfaceafrica: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lmao, it's your first day, don't worry. You will get better with time, as an introvert, it's okay. Omo sometimes alcohol help sha, if you are into drinking. Just stake like one plastic origin bottle before going to work, omo eveything go clear
But don't worry if you don't drink, just take it easy
Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by Balablue64: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Lmao, it's your first day, don't worry. You will get better with time, as an introvert, it's okay. Omo sometimes alcohol help sha, if you are into drinking. Just stake like one plastic origin bottle before going to work, omo eveything go clear

Broda dis your advice, u wan mek hin high ogogoro enter office grab Madam yansh, alcohol can unleash the demon in de shyest of people.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by NoSentimentNo: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2023
Well, little piece of advice here
Be yourself
Be the first to greet your colleagues. Within a short time you'll become comfortable with everybody
Be the best at your job. This will be noticed and you will earn respect
Be hardworking and learn to be smart too!
Be willing to help others
Don't expect to be appreciated
Always appreciate others
Don't backbite
Don't be too selfish
Be aware of your surroundings
Be your own motivator
Don't let people's opinions or comments bother you
Be independent but be a good team player
I need to stop here to avoid being too boring but remember NO BODY IS BETTER THAN YOU SO BE CONFIDENT!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by babyfaceafrica: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2023
Balablue64:

Broda dis your advice, u wan mek hin high ogogoro enter office grab Madam yansh, alcohol can unleash the demon in de shyest of people.

Hahahaha, it works for me sha, just take like Action bitters sachet 2...i go too overserious for work..
Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by Tylerbreeze(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2023
@op, no be you post say u dey find mortuary job, few days ago?
Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by illicit(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Omo

The smell nko, When u open mouth say make u talk

I don do like dat before wey dem sack me o

🥴
Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by Natbrowny: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
As an introvert with an evil mindset.

Eaaaaaasy Peasy.
Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by Oyindamolah: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
They are often the movers and shakers of any society. The Brains, jurists, composers, researchers, programmers, clergy, Medics, intelligences, business gurus, Royals etc

They rule the world with ease cos of excess wisdom.
Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by babyfaceafrica: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:

Omo

The smell nko, When u open mouth say make u talk

I don do like dat before wey dem sack me o

🥴

Brush your teeth after the drink or take two/three Tom Tom
Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by illicit(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Brush your teeth after the drink or take two/three Tom Tom

Bro

That smell comes from deep down ur belly
Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by YourBestWriter: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
NoSentimentNo:
Be yourself
Be the first to greet your colleagues. Within a short time you'll become comfortable with everybody
Always appreciate others
Don't backbite
Don't be too selfish
Be your own motivator
I need to stop here to avoid being too boring but remember NO BODY IS BETTER THAN YOU SO BE CONFIDENT!

Thank you.
Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by YourBestWriter: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
Tylerbreeze:
@op, no be you post say u dey find mortuary job, few days ago?

It was actually from that post that I got the connect that led me to this new job of mine, but sincerely speaking, I'm still earning peanuts.
Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by babyfaceafrica: 6:33am On Oct 01, 2023
illicit:

Bro

That smell comes from deep down ur belly

Hehehehe
Re: How Do You Introvert People Compose Yourselves At Your Workplaces? by YourBestWriter: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2023
NoSentimentNo:
Be yourself
Always appreciate others
Don't backbite
Don't be too selfish
Be your own motivator

Be yourself ✔
Be the first to greet your colleagues. Within a short time you'll become comfortable with everybody❌
Be the best at your job. This will be noticed and you will earn respect❌
Be hardworking and learn to be smart too! ✔
Be willing to help others✔
Don't expect to be appreciated✔
Always appreciate others❌
Don't backbite✔
Don't be too selfish✔
Be aware of your surroundings ✔
Be your own motivator✔
Don't let people's opinions or comments bother you✔
Be independent but be a good team player❌

I've managed to do ticked one. I'm finding it difficult with the bad one.

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get This.. / Chevron-invitation / Money Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.