Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

The Noodles I organized as Dinner. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Noodles I organized as Dinner. (62626 Views)

The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner / The Hungry Man Meal I Organized This Evening. / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Zonefree(m): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
Isoko Amaka, this noodles no clear for eyes abeg. In my opinion, you don't deserve any knack tonight.

1 Like

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
U spoilt it undecided U sud have separated d egg.
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by seanwilliam(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Like una no Dey chop pepper? Ha, u for put plenty pepper na even if na atagungun grin
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by EmahBoss(f): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sorry to say, this food looks terrible! And you say it was meant for. your hubby? Please hide am

7 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by RealLagosBoy: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
7 eggs for this small indomie? You just wasted those eggs.

As an adult, what 1 egg gives you is what 20 eggs will give you. It's advisable to eat 1 egg per day.
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Zonefree(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Fresh Tomatoes and some scent leaves would have made the noodles finer.
I no dey like noodles wey no red for face.
Correct. You have taste for good food.

2 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by babsthegreat: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
The carrot too much
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by babsthegreat: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin the carrot too much
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by ComputerWiz007: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
Not good enough. Tbh
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by RichAbujaGuy: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
Single NL ladies take notes. That's all I go say to keep things happy and positive in Ahnie's great thread. cheesy
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Oduduwa707: 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
ahnie:

Thanks precious.
I followed instructions given to me not to stir fry that's how he likes his noodles.

If it's mine only I do stir fry.

2 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by qtguru(m): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
Preciousppearl:
Too soggy.. you can twist this next time, stir fry the onion carrot and greens with the sardine oil and add when your noodle is almost cooked,turn off the cooker and allow the heat in the pot complet the cooking.Those veg's ain't meant to be overcooked.

Exactly
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by 43Ronin: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
Drunkard1:
U no sabi cook. See as indomie drown water. If u con make garri that one go be flood
Lol. U don carry vawulence reach here? She no sabi cook but don't be hard on her. No matter how dry your indomie is, if you put raw egg when e done done the food go dey fucking casted. That her food no go get 1 taste cos the raw egg go cast am... she will do bera next time

1 Like

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by otuword: 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
My dear friends in the house I need your help this hard time I don't needs money from you I only need a job to put food on the table for my family.
I loss my job some months ago since then it has been difficult to get a job in this country of ours.
I was a facility manager in my previous employments.
I have basic knowledge on how to do plumbing works, basic eletrical works, capentey, generator matainnace and generals matainace
Phone 08142684891
Email otuasfashionworld@gmail.com
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by jaykay68(m): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
general111:
I never chop since morning, u dey shine food for my face
even me too ore�see as l dey look the food,
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by harmony75: 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
For this economy you dey cook this.. We have to invite EFCC
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by atinga1: 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
ahnie:

Yo meat,biko zuzu puo gawa enwerem oge gi kita.
Dalu sor.
Chai! Igbos can't even write igbo properly.

1 Like

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by NJV: 12:00am On Nov 05, 2022
U really tried.

But pls tone down on the eggs to avoid cholesterol issues in future.
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Coolgent(m): 12:04am On Nov 05, 2022
ahnie:
My husband woke me up this evening that he was craving noodle,so I enter kitchen go organize since everything dey for kitchen.

Who knows I might get some knacks tonight as harmattan don kuku com cheesy cheesy

N/b.....our son was a huge trouble shooter,I cudnt really concentrate on the cooking,so I ended up with this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 eggs?
Efcc may arrest u under Buhari's directive

1 Like

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by colonelwealth(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2022
ahnie:
My husband woke me up this evening that he was craving noodle,so I enter kitchen go organize since everything dey for kitchen.

Who knows I might get some knacks tonight as harmattan don kuku com cheesy cheesy

N/b.....our son was a huge trouble shooter,I cudnt really concentrate on the cooking,so I ended up with this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dear ahnie baby girl,
Shey you dey whine me ni o o o o o o.. grin grin

Creative&delicious
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by CaptainFM1: 12:18am On Nov 05, 2022
Stop posting food. You know we cannot download it! Just thank God you are super rich.
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Babysho(m): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2022
lilvicky68:
Looks soft and white without pepper..

He likes his food the way he likes his women
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Germi9: 12:46am On Nov 05, 2022
Junks.. your husband must have pot belly grin
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by davillian(m): 12:48am On Nov 05, 2022
ahnie:

cheesy
Next time add shrimps, liver , chicken , meat and sausage...
Try smoked Titus fish next time grin

2 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by brandsoncharlie: 12:54am On Nov 05, 2022
ahnie:

You don’t know how to cook, your husband Dey try sha. Go to catering school to learn how to cook.
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by BABANGBALI: 1:16am On Nov 05, 2022
Nobody can use food to bully me on nairaland. Op see what I bought for my dinner for just #300

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by BABANGBALI: 1:17am On Nov 05, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You don’t know how to cook, your husband Dey try sha. Go to catering school to learn how to cook.
but she loves to knack
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by BABANGBALI: 1:19am On Nov 05, 2022
jaykay68:
even me too ore�see as l dey look the food,
ogbeni come chop

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by BABANGBALI: 1:21am On Nov 05, 2022
EmahBoss:
Sorry to say, this food looks terrible! And you say it was meant for. your hubby? Please hide am
no go snatch her husband o
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 1:41am On Nov 05, 2022
Lol
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Sammy101111(m): 1:51am On Nov 05, 2022
Preciousppearl:
Too soggy.. you can twist this next time, stir fry the onion carrot and greens with the sardine oil and add when your noodle is almost cooked,turn off the cooker and allow the heat in the pot complet the cooking.Those veg's ain't meant to be overcooked.

So you also notice
There is no Pepe
And it too scattered
Noodles should be gripped
Long and not watery

Precious preal con you cook noodle for me lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Yam I Bought For 1500 Naira. Did I Do Good Or Did They Shave My Head / My Brother Killed This Wildpig Yesterday / See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.