Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Noodles I organized as Dinner. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Noodles I organized as Dinner. (62608 Views)

The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner / The Hungry Man Meal I Organized This Evening. / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Aify147(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
Pls, subscribe to my YouTube channel on Aify Tablets. Pls guys

1 Like

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by olasquare: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
Looks nice but e no complete as pepper no dey am. As Yoruba demon wey I b, this must have some pepper and small tomatoes to make the meal a celestial consolation of the 7th realm

7 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Drunkard1: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
U no sabi cook. See as indomie drown water. If u con make garri that one go be flood

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Sluacoast(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
It looks scrumptious. It's good to marry a good wife who has a lot of attributes and professionalism in cooking and contributing greatly in the other room.

2 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by izubext007: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
Rubbish.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by blowjohn(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
The food never don na( frm the first pic
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by jubrilELsudan: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, a full dish cost 5$ here. while they are some too that you just have to pay $10 as ticket fee, after that you can eat as you want. i smt eat 2 plate and take 3-4 plate along when leaving, rules are rules, my $10 ain't gonna waste.

INDEED YOU ARE VERY STUPID

1 Like

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by qtguru(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Golden Penny Jollof >>>>>>>> Indomine cool

1 Like

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
ahnie:
And this for the odogwu of the house

No vex abeg, wetin be this for plate?

3 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by qtguru(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sluacoast:
It looks scrumptious. It's good to marry a good wife who has a lot of attributes and professionalism in cooking and contributing greatly in the other room.

It's just indomie sir

8 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by spartachico(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
Not a fan of noodles but I’m sorry madam i make better noodles than this . Warrisdis na

You wan cook noodles ,you Dey pieces ham like say you and the noodles get issue ,my 4 years old son won’t even eat it the moment you pieces ham ,abeg where is the join of the adverts kids see on tv ... madam Abeg remove the post

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
I appreciate your effort but i am tired of seeing poverty meal in the form of processed food here everyday
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by jubrilELsudan: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
HUSBAND WEY DEY CRAVE NOODLES INSTEAD OF KUKUNASE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Sluacoast(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
qtguru:

It's just indomie sir
Who doesn't know that?? Or my comment doesn't correlate with the op thread?
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Jaaqofalltrade(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
My mind dey tell me say this ur food no go sweet.

7 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Mathain19(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
Don't wash the pot yet..
Bottom sweet dye...
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by jubrilELsudan: 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sluacoast:

ODE SHE NO GO GIVE YOU FVCK

2 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Princessdainty(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
When you cook in the comfort of your home but want some social media validation for added spice, this is what you get.

Except you're getting paid for the traffic, gbogbo eleyi o necesstri. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by abobote: 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
This girl and noodles.
Noodles is not my thing, add porridge beans and fried plaintain to your menu, and I will become one of your customers.

Modified: you want some knacks and all you could come is this thing, if na me be your hubby, I go reject you and the food.
Learn to prepare ofu olugbu and akpu, and you will be knacks all nights
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Rafiquie: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Odogwu dey enjoy ohh cheesy
Nairaland feminazis will not be happy that you cooked for your man grin

4 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by mywells: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Potty
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by spartachico(m): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
I suppose double like your comment ,wonder why Nigerians don’t know how to cook noodles
Preciousppearl:
Too soggy.. you can twist this next time, stir fry the onion carrot and greens with the sardine oil and add when your noodle is almost cooked,turn off the cooker and allow the heat in the pot complet the cooking.Those veg's ain't meant to be overcooked.

9 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by ObalendeCMS: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Scammerr:
So that he'll be able to perform later in other room.

Bro, where you see all these wicked girls. These ones go wicked o
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Sammy07: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
ahnie:
My husband woke me up this evening that he was craving noodle,so I enter kitchen go organize since everything dey for kitchen.

Who knows I might get some knacks tonight as harmattan don kuku com cheesy cheesy

N/b.....our son was a huge trouble shooter,I cudnt really concentrate on the cooking,so I ended up with this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And BTW indomitable is very bad,

Buy supreme noodles, or honey well.
You'll see the difference.

Coming from a fav Noodles eater smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by osazsky(m): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
How do adults eat noodles...una they try o..this God ehhn...humanity in diversity..I feel like vomiting...
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Enimin: 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
ahnie:
My husband woke me up this evening that he was craving noodle,so I enter kitchen go organize since everything dey for kitchen.

Who knows I might get some knacks tonight as harmattan don kuku com cheesy cheesy

N/b.....our son was a huge trouble shooter,I cudnt really concentrate on the cooking,so I ended up with this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Overcooked noodles

Why do you people cook noodles like rice, leaving it on the fire for execssive lengths of time.

You even crushed the stuff to mimic grains of rice, noodles aint rice. Ten minutes on the fire (gas) and you should be done

9 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by emmafineboy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nice1, no be dog food wey op posted here d orda time
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Munzy14(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Is this for your hubby or someone else?
That means my WIFE deserves a befitting birthday celebration this month, latest
Lmao..Nairaland.. grin

You are going through the corners.
Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by jubrilELsudan: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
Okonandmary:
I appreciate your effort but i am tired of seeing poverty meal in the form of process meal here everyday

ODE LIKE SEY NO BE DIS SAME INDOMIE YOU DEY USE CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY

2 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by DollarSigns(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
ahnie:

This one look like ijebu ode sacrifice ni shocked

5 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Sluacoast(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

ODE SHE NO GO GIVE YOU FVCK
Somebody's wife for that matter? grin
This just reminded me why zidane headbutted materrazi.
Well, I don't need someone's wife. I need your sister. Hope u no go headbutt me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Noodles I organized as Dinner. by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
one commenter up their seriously amused me

he said indomie wey we the manage e reach ur turn you use all the vegetables for this world cook am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Yam I Bought For 1500 Naira. Did I Do Good Or Did They Shave My Head / See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #400 / See the meal a churchy Nigerian almost made me missed today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.