Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine (2452 Views)

China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden / Russia Will Use Nuclear Weapons When Under Threat - Dmitry Peskov / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by olugabbie(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Danisaint112:
U.S.A na your mate? The only option Putin has now is to either end the meaningless war or go nuclear.

One might bring him peace while the other will destroy him, his household and his people.

The first thing U.S.A would do is to aim for that there Nuke carrier Satlite outer space with a cruise nuclear bomb/missile then come down to Earth and finish the work.

U.S.A is very good at taking their opponent unaware.

Once they hit that one, ground work won't be hard because it will be a war of nukes.

I just pity the Innocent citizens that would die on both sides but it will be an incident Russia will never forget even in 7 millennium to come. That is if mother Russia still exist. grin

If you quote me with negative remarks you are on your own. My time is too precious to waste on you.

People don't understand what this war is all about. The US left it own territory that is thousands of kilometers away, and transferred some of it own nuclear weapon to Europe (Turkey, Germany, Belgium, Italy and Netherlands), all in the name of protecting it allies. US is safe, likewise NATO. US is a nuclear state. Nobody is going to attack the US. NATO is also safe. Russia is not going to attack her. Unless Putin wants to commit suicide (30 countries against one).

The problem is the military bases the West iare building around Russia. It is threat to Russian survival.

So you expect Russia to stay calm and do nothing. Before calling this war a meaningless war, may be you should find out the root cause of this war.

Russia will fight this war to the last man. Their survival depend on it. Because if they loose, NATO will take over Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus e.t.c and Russia will be isolated. Imagine NATO wakes up one day and say it closing it airspace to Russian plane. Which they already did. Now imagine Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus have also joined. This is one of the consequences, Russia will get, if it allows Ukraine to join NATO.

3 Likes

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Danisaint112(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
One thing I like about U.S is that they are good in keeping secret, they only show you what they want you to see.

Before the launch of the little boy and the fat man in Hiroshima and Nagasaki respectively no one knew U.S.A has such weapons of mass destruction.

Russia is just one country that likes to brag, make noise and display weapons just to put fear in the eyes of people.

This war with Ukraine has totally exposed them (Russia). Like the say; "empty vessels make the loudest noise."

I just pray the war doesn't excalate more than this (go nuclear) because it will Shock Russia to discover a weapon of mass destruction they never imagined.

When it comes to taking your opponent unaware in warfare give it to the America. Read history and watch documentaries. Don't follow all this Putin urchins to be ignorantly uttering nonsense.

And I wonder where some of you guys up there get your stats. The little boy Atomic bomb weighed over 9,700 pounds while the fat man weighed 10,800 pounds.

And some people think since then till this point U.S.A haven't improved and only Russia knows how to invent a bomb worth 100k pounds.

I just laugh when I see such comment. grin

U.S.A now knows static missiles can now be countered due to latest Russia and other nuclear power missile counter systems invention so the are now focusing on cruise missiles.

U.S.A always do their thing on a low. Without noise.

A good example of one of the recent cruise missile is the Tomahawk cruise missile. DYOR.

War is not just about about weapons in possession but tactics and alliance. This is the part that made it possible for Ukraine to grab them tight on their balls. grin

I repeat, the day Russia rebel against U.S.A by going nuclear that would be the end of mother Russia.

Olugabbie
malel1
MeaslesMumpsRub
SmartPolician
Vl3ly
redseason

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by olugabbie(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Danisaint112:
One thing I like about U.S is that they are good in keeping secret, they only show you what they want you to see.

Before the launch of the little boy and the fat man in Hiroshima and Nagasaki respectively no one knew U.S.A has such weapons of mass destruction.

Russia is just one country that likes to brag, make noise and display weapons just to put fear in the eyes of people.

This war with Ukraine has totally exposed them (Russia). Like the say; "empty vessels make the loudest noise."

I just pray the war doesn't excalate more than this (go nuclear) because it will Shock Russia to discover a weapon of mass destruction they never imagined.

When it comes to taking your opponent unaware in warfare give it to the America. Read history and watch documentaries. Don't follow all this Putin urchins to be ignorantly uttering nonsense.

And I wonder where some of you guys up there get your stats. The little boy Atomic bomb weighed over 9,700 pounds while the fat man weighed 10,800 pounds.

And some people think since then till this point U.S.A haven't improved and only Russia knows how to invent a bomb worth 100k pounds.

U.S.A now knows static missiles can now be countered due to latest Russia and other nuclear power missile counter systems invention so the are now focusing cruise missiles.

A good example of the one of the recent cruise missile is the Tomahawk cruise missile. DYOR.

War is not just about about weapons in possession but tactics and alliance. This is the part that made it possible for Ukraine to grab them tight on their balls. grin

I repeat, the day Russia rebel against U.S.A by going nuclear that would be the end of mother Russia.

Weapon generally are always built in secrecy. But they are usually made public during launching. It is the same in US and Russia.

Russia don't brag about her weapon. It is the West media that alway make Russian weapon popular and it is because of their numbers. The day Russia launch Zircon. The German media talks about it, French media, Italian Media British Media e.t.c. So by the time you see it on CNN, France24, DW, BBC, Washington Post, Newyork times e.t.c, you just assume it is the Russians talking about it. Zircon was unveiled once and when it was tested, it was all over the news.

We know about the US hypersonic missile program. It is in the news. Nothing is hidden.

You may know about the new weapon systems. But their capacities are always classified. No one can tell you today, what the Zircon missile look like. We know it exist. But no one apart from the manufacturer has seen it.

2 Likes

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by opamoses1: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
So Xi just WARNED Putin. Na everybody they slap Putin left right and centre grin

Oh how the mighty has fallen.

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Danisaint112(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
olugabbie:

People don't understand what this war is all about. The US left it own territory that is thousands of kilometers away, and transferred some of it own nuclear weapon to Europe (Turkey, Germany, Belgium, Italy and Netherlands), all in the name of protecting it allies. US is safe, likewise NATO. US is a nuclear state. Nobody is going to attack the US. NATO is also safe. Russia is not going to attack her. Unless Putin wants to commit suicide (30 countries against one).

The problem is the military bases the West iare building around Russia. It is threat to Russian survival.

So you expect Russia to stay calm and do nothing. Before calling this war a meaningless war, may be you should find out the root cause of this war.

Russia will fight this war to the last man. Their survival depend on it. Because if they loose, NATO will take over Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus e.t.c and Russia will be isolated. Imagine NATO wakes up one day and say it closing it airspace to Russian plane. Which they already did. Now imagine Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus have also joined. This is one of the consequences, Russia will get, if it allows Ukraine to join NATO.

Now let me ask you this question? Why would NATO close it's airspace to Russian planes in the future if not guilty of a crime that would hurt it's airspace.

NATO/whites doesn't act that way especially when they are doing serious business with you.

Second question; why would Russia see NATO alliance as a threat when they still do business with U.S.A and all NATO members? This is pure hypocrisy if you ask me.

That's why I said the war is meaningless.

You consider them your enemy but still do business with them.
You attack them for your beliefs and expect them not to fight back.

Yeah it's good you atleast you know the war isn't for the Donbas region (Luhansk and Donetsk) like some ignorant out there argue.

Which is why I will reiterate that the war is meaningless and unnecessary. If Russia maintained a good relationship with Ukraine they wouldn't have made moves to join NATO.

Russia kind of Rulership is a dictatorship kind of rulership.

Let me give you a short history;

During the Soviet era (in 1932) Russia (Soviet Union) asked Finland to remit it country for the establishment of military base. Finland declined, Russia attacked Finland for this in 1939 (winter war) before a peace treaty was drawn in 1940.

This and Ukraine Current predicament is one of the reason Finland and Sweden is also making moves to join NATO.

Supporting Russia is just like supporting Tinubu they feel everything is gra gra and that your opinion doesn't matter.

God forbid BAT thing that Russia becomes world power and Tinubu Nigerian president. We will all see ultra level of dictatorship.

2 Likes

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Danisaint112(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kindly add the source of your information so the mods can move to front page.

alcaptainero
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Danisaint112:

U.S.A now knows static missiles can now be countered due to latest Russia and other nuclear power missile counter systems invention so the are now focusing cruise missiles.

A good example of the one of the recent cruise missile is the Tomahawk cruise missile. DYOR.

It’s a pity, a lot of you write out of emotions, like a medal is to be won for writing nonsense! This is a public fora, people learn from it. It’s imperative to write intelligently.
1) In retrospective, it is the IS that has been exposed as a bully that oppresses only nations it feels it’s superior to. Iraq, Vietnam, Yugoslavia, Syria etc. It wasted no time in intervention under silly excuses in these nations, I wonder why it’s fighting a proxy war and refused to come out full chest in this case?

2)If it escalates and goes nuclear, trust me, nothing will happen. Washington, New York, London, Paris, Berlin etc will not be risked for non NATO Ukraine. It would only be a global moral backlash.

3)You clearly know nothing about nuclear warheads. weight is different from yield. LITTLEBOY and FATMAN had a nuclear yield of 15kN and 23kn, this was enough to flatten a city. Today’s nukes are hundreds of times madder, even up to megatons.

4)No nation, I repeat, non can defend against an all out nuclear attack. Is it with 44gbsd or with THAAD? Such are for defense against rogue missiles from supposed rogue states with limited strike capability. You clearly don’t also know how an ICBM works. I wrote on that previously.

5)What do you mean by rebel? Nuclear to nuclear, there is a balance of power, which is MAD. Conventionally, Russia is no match for the US, but the risk of nuclear war is why your almighty US did not intervene in Ukraine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
SMH! Too much ignorance on display.
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Vl3ly: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Danisaint112:

I can't waste much of My time on defending this trash but this last sentence shows you know nothing about nuclear war so go and be chopping your akamu

Even NATO knows that they can't win nuclear war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Danisaint112(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Vl3ly:
I can't waste much of My time on defending this trash but this last sentence shows you know nothing about nuclear war so go and be chopping your akamu

Even NATO knows that they can't win nuclear war

I don't expect you to agree and don't have such time again so go grab an Agbado. Come on run along.

1 Like

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Danisaint112(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
redseason:
Conventionally, Russia is no match for the US, but the risk of nuclear war is why your almighty US did not intervene in Ukraine.

The bolded is the part I'm happy you didn't dissent and what actually matters in all you wrote.

For the last part there would be losses on both side but Russia doesn't stand a chance. Know this and know peace.

Telling you how it would be impossible would be my time being wasted. simply DYOR.

One last thing. Make sure you ask about countries that possess nuclear weapons in the NATO sphere and their military strength. Peace.
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by malel1: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Danisaint112:

U.S.A now knows static missiles can now be countered due to latest Russia and other nuclear power missile counter systems invention so the are now focusing on cruise missiles.

A good example of one of the recent cruise missile is the Tomahawk cruise missile. DYOR.

Very true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by malel1: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

The Guy does not understand the capabilities of Russia on the Nuclear font. Putin has made it Clear that he won't shy away from Hitting Washington on London if he has to. Nobody wants to Bleep with Russia, Moreover Ukraine is loosing a lot of support in USA as America will eventually tire to supply them Money and Weapons.

The Moment USA or NATO start supplying foot soldiers to Ukraine, Expect Putin to trigger the Nuclear Button.

I stand with Putin and with Mother Russia.

U can stand with Russia as much as u want , but they shouldn’t was with the USa
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Vl3ly: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Danisaint112:

Now let me ask you this question? Why would NATO close it's airspace to Russian planes in the future if not guilty of a crime that would hurt it's airspace.

NATO/whites doesn't act that way especially when they are doing serious business with you.

Second question; why would Russia see NATO alliance as a threat when they still do business with U.S.A and all NATO members? This is pure hypocrisy if you ask me.

Yeah it's good you atleast you know the war isn't for the Donbas region (Luhansk and Donetsk) like some ignorant out there argue.

Which is why I will reiterate that the war is meaningless and unnecessary. If Russia maintained a good relationship with Ukraine they wouldn't have made moves to join NATO.

During the Soviet era (in 1932) Russia (Soviet Union) asked Finland to remit it country for the establishment of military base. Finland declined, Russia attacked Finland for this in 1939 (winter war) before a peace treaty was drawn in 1940.

This and Ukraine Current predicament is one of the reason Finland and Sweden is also making moves to join NATO.

Supporting Russia is just like supporting Tinubu they feel everything is gra gra and that your opinion doesn't matter.

God forbid BAT thing that Russia becomes world power and Tinubu Nigerian president. We will all see ultra level of dictatorship.
USA and UK also consider china as there most security threat so why are they also trading with him

And NATO also consider Russia as there threat why are they also trading with Russia

Even Ukraine that is in the war with Russia still dey buy Russia fuel and gas till now

This shows that you do understand world politics you can go to other section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by olugabbie(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Danisaint112:

The nuclear weapon deployed in Europe by the US, are deployed against who? Or for what purpose exactly? Or is it just for fun?

I used to wonder why people comfortably queue behind a country that is responsible for millions of death all over the world. But then I realise the power of propaganda. They lied to you to gain your support when they wanted to invade Iraq. They lied to you when they wanted to remove Gaddafi. They invaded Afghanistan and killed thousands because of one man. The same country nearly invaded Cuba because of it military ties with Russia. They are even telling Solomon Island not to form any military alliance with China or allow China build any Military base on it territory. The same country is telling you that Ukraine is a sovereign country and it has the right to join any military alliance and that Russia should stay calm, Ukraine joining NATO is not a threat. Is Solomon Island not a sovereign country.

Many have been brainwashed and they don't know. They think like their slave masters and they believe they are smart. If you have a problem and you can not identify it. You can't solve such problem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Danisaint112(m): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
Vl3ly:
USA and UK also consider china as there most security threat so why are they also trading with him

And NATO also consider Russia as there threat why are they also trading with Russia

Even Ukraine that is in the war with Russia still dey buy Russia fuel and gas till now

This shows that you do understand world politics you can go to other section

I can imagine how long it took you to dig this out. Please go check dictionary for the meaning of threat and enemy because I can see that aside not knowing the meaning you also lack comprehension skills.
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by olugabbie(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Danisaint112:

The bolded is the part I'm happy you didn't dissent and what actually matters in all you wrote.

For the last part there would be losses on both side but Russia doesn't stand a chance. Know this and know peace.

Telling you how it would be impossible would be my time being wasted. simply DYOR.

One last thing. Make sure you ask about countries that possess nuclear weapons in the NATO sphere and their military strength. Peace.

Article 5 only exist on paper. US will not risk it territory and citizens for Ukraine or any other NATO member/members. Likewise France and UK. Israel won't even participate at all. The article 5 is only going to work in a conventional war, not a nuclear war. A real war will break the alliance.

Putin is not bothered by what is going on in the NATO eastern flank. Although thousands of US & UK troops have been deployed to Poland, Romania e.t.c. He knows that NATO will never send those forces into Ukraine.
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by itsRhamzy: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Danisaint112:
U.S.A na your mate? The only option Putin has now is to either end the meaningless war or go nuclear.

One might bring him peace while the other will destroy him, his household and his people.

The first thing U.S.A would do is to aim for that there Nuke carrier Satlite outer space with a cruise nuclear bomb/missile then come down to Earth and finish the work.

U.S.A is very good at taking their opponent unaware.

Once they hit that one, ground work won't be hard because it will be a war of nukes.

I just pity the Innocent citizens that would die on both sides but it will be an incident Russia will never forget even in 7 millennium to come. That is if mother Russia still exist. grin

If you quote me with negative remarks you are on your own. My time is too precious to waste on you.
lmfao �.
As much as what you wrote are valid, the war is just getting started. 300k just added to Russians might in Ukraine. That's no joke. When push comes to shove, US mainland will be hit with nukes and there's absolutely nothing your long Hollywood fantasies will do about it. Google Russia's deadly nuclear capabile subs and what they could do, some of these subs sef might be chilling close to US waiting for American to make a foølish move on Russia.

Let's pray for this war not to reach nuke stage cos I don't see US leaving a nuke war against Russia unscathed. US knows this reason why they're footdragging instead of going in gun blazings like they did to Saddams Iraq. Russia no be anybody mate bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by itsRhamzy: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hyperchi:
Putin think say na to they display weapon make u strong man.
Strongman currently fighting an enemy supplied by over 30 countries. Tell me which country on earth will survive. Even US go bleed dry if she was fighting against an enemy supplied by 30 countries.
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by itsRhamzy: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
stonemasonn:
Putin should seek the support of fat boy rocket man.
support is slowly kicking in from Iran and NK recently. I reckon China too watching things and yet to decide when to involve directly. Iran China and NK should support Russia so that we can all be mâd together. This war won't end soon and those wanting Russia to pull out are just dreaming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by itsRhamzy: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
and small Ukraine has retaken 2 already. Lion dey fight rat for over one year dey claim super power
retaken what 2 regions? Name them. Abi you think say we no dey follow up with news from the Frontlines? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by itsRhamzy: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
Danisaint112:

lol. This bros watches too much Hollywood. What makes you think you know everything Russia has in secret too? The day US tries to launch a nuke on Russia is the day US will ceaze to exist and be turned into a nuclear wasteland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Kingsley10000: 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Mind you Russia has the highest amount of Nuclear weapons in the world. Putin does not mind going down as long as US and UK go down with Him.

No mind those western bots. grin
At this point, Putin might just nuke Uk and USA even if it means total extermination of Russian race.

Even Germany and Frank don dey subpedal small small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Kingsley10000: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

The Guy does not understand the capabilities of Russia on the Nuclear font. Putin has made it Clear that he won't shy away from Hitting Washington on London if he has to. Nobody wants to Bleep with Russia, Moreover Ukraine is loosing a lot of support in USA as America will eventually tire to supply them Money and Weapons.

The Moment USA or NATO start supplying foot soldiers to Ukraine, Expect Putin to trigger the Nuclear Button.

I stand with Putin and with Mother Russia.

No mind those western bots.
At this point, Putin might just nuke Uk and USA even if it means
total extermination of Russian race.
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

See this Guy. Russia is the only country that can launch multiple nuclrar missile attacks from Russia into America. America Knows and don't want to provoke Russia.

Russia are a Humane country and they have never used the nuclear weapon even though they have a stockpile of it. Your Uncle USA are the wicked once who have used it twice, LGBTQ, Racism and lots of vices. It is the USA who did slavery in Africa and Not Russia. America is the Enemy. Wake up!
Do U Koow That Nuclear War Is Not A Propaganda?
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Vl3ly: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Danisaint112:

I can imagine how long it took you to dig this out. Please go check dictionary for the meaning of threat and enemy because I can see that aside not knowing the meaning you also lack comprehension skills.
na me put this One there abi? You go dey alright

Comprehension skills? Stop abusing defend what I posted

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Hyperchi(m): 12:19am On Nov 06, 2022
itsRhamzy:
Strongman currently fighting an enemy supplied by over 30 countries. Tell me which country on earth will survive. Even US go bleed dry if she was fighting against an enemy supplied by 30 countries.
First list the 30country that are supplying Ukraine weapon. Just use ur word justify itself.
Let USA supply Ukraine drone and fight jet then if the change is not massive I will take Russia army serious
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Elvictor: 2:30am On Nov 06, 2022
Hyperchi:

First list the 30country that are supplying Ukraine weapon. Just use ur word justify itself.
Let USA supply Ukraine drone and fight jet then if the change is not massive I will take Russia army serious

Is US drones better than Turkey drones?

Which fighter jets again? The one that always drop from the sky?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by babyboy4every1: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2022
SmartPolician:

Forget all those things you hear and read about nuclear weapons. Japan is the only country it has been tested in reality to know how dangerous they are. Everything else is based on estimation and assumptions with no real-life applications.

That said, due to proximity, it will be much easier for Russia to hit the UK than the US. However, before they can even think of getting to the US, which is miles away, NATO will launch attacks from all Russian neighbours.

When that happens, just like what Ukraine is doing now, Russia will be more busy defending itself and counting its losses than thinking of which country to attack.

Let's just pray that things don't escalate to that point because I don't think any country will be spared if it does. Nobody should use nuclear weapons to fight wars. It should remain banned.

PS: I am surprised it's taking this long for Russia to totally destroy little Ukraine. I expected more from Putin. Perhaps their military might is exaggerated
As long as I like your analysis, one thing I do not agree with you is that, you forgot to agree that ukrain is not alone. Russia is fighting NATO. If not, ukrain will be consumed in a month. Do you know how many billion of dollar worth of weapons sent to ukrain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Hyperchi(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2022
Elvictor:

Is US drones better than Turkey drones?

Which fighter jets again? The one that always drop from the sky?
List the country first and how many fight jet and rocket launcher. They don't want to escalate the issue that why they are reducing their supply
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Elvictor: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2022
Hyperchi:

List the country first and how many fight jet and rocket launcher. They don't want to escalate the issue that why they are reducing their supply

So Himars is now a flower launcher?

Didn't US send in tanks, and jet parts?

1 Like

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Hyperchi(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2022
Elvictor:

So Himars is now a flower launcher?

Didn't US send in tanks, and jet parts?
Only USA how many. And them da push back Russia.
Russia should not be seen as a saint in this War. If the west want Ukraine in NATO them for do am during OBama time. After the Crimea issue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egypt Has Officially Permanently Ditched The US Dollar / Meet The 'Big Ivan': The Biggest Bomb In The History Of The World(Photos) / "Who Gave NATO The Right To Kill Muammar Muhammad Gaddafi ? " ~ Putin Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.