Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine (2451 Views)

China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden / Russia Will Use Nuclear Weapons When Under Threat - Dmitry Peskov / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Elvictor: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2022
Hyperchi:

Only USA how many. And them da push back Russia
They are pushing Russia to where? grin grin

Is Russia not in Ukraine again?

Who has the best rocket launchers in NATO apart from US?
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Emma15678: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
are you on this planet at all?
Name the regions simple. Last I checked Kherson, Luhansk, Donetsk and Zazaporozhye were the regions that were annexed and all are still in rusky hands
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Goodvibes007: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Putin is now a baby that world leaders scold as they like.

1 Like

Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:30am On Nov 10, 2022
Emma15678:

Name the regions simple. Last I checked Kherson, Luhansk, Donetsk and Zazaporozhye were the regions that were annexed and all are still in rusky hands
Russian is a failure, even if they use Nuke today! They're worse failure like all of his ally, imagine small Ukraine. Now tell me, what happens when Russian will start fighting NATO and America? They will collect.
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:40am On Nov 10, 2022
itsRhamzy:
retaken what 2 regions? Name them. Abi you think say we no dey follow up with news from the Frontlines? grin
I'm a prophet, I saw it coming, so listen to the next one, Russian will attempt to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, Ukraine will officially be pronounced NATO member state, Russian will need to fight both NATO and America you know what that means? Putin will either hang himself or face humiliation of taken hostage. All those displaying military strength like China, North Korean them will understand game of war is not mouth. As for the case of Nigeria, there will be no more Nigeria next year, CWII will happen, nothing like election. Nigeria will Devide.
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:44am On Nov 10, 2022
Vl3ly:
which 2 ? Shey the one that every country have been correcting there map with or the remaining one?
when a prophet speaks you pay attention. So take your map and recorect it
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by itsRhamzy: 6:29am On Nov 10, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I'm a prophet, I saw it coming, so listen to the next one, Russian will attempt to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, Ukraine will officially be pronounced NATO member state, Russian will need to fight both NATO and America you know what that means? Putin will either hang himself or face humiliation of taken hostage. All those displaying military strength like China, North Korean them will understand game of war is not mouth. As for the case of Nigeria, there will be no more Nigeria next year, CWII will happen, nothing like election. Nigeria will Devide.
lol. Russia is not US that used nukes on civilians. They ordered retreat from Kherson. I'm still yet to figure out why, but I'll wait if I were you. Even Ukrainian/NATO forces are not buying that BS of Russia leaciyas they claimed troops are still coming in despite the announcement by Russia.

You think international politics is about this permutations you wrote up here? LoL. Lookat him saying NATO will fight against Russia directly with nukes in play. The US I know will rather have Ukraine thrown under the bus that risk the lives of Americans for a useless country in Europe.
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2022
itsRhamzy:
lol. Russia is not US that used nukes on civilians. They ordered retreat from Kherson. I'm still yet to figure out why, but I'll wait if I were you. Even Ukrainian/NATO forces are not buying that BS of Russia leaciyas they claimed troops are still coming in despite the announcement by Russia.

You think international politics is about this permutations you wrote up here? LoL. Lookat him saying NATO will fight against Russia directly with nukes in play. The US I know will rather have Ukraine thrown under the bus that risk the lives of Americans for a useless country in Europe.
Russian is a failure, let them fight their match
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Vl3ly: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I just understand the "MAD" at the back of your moniker
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Vl3ly:
I just understand the "MAD" at the back of your moniker
I will remind you when it happens
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by itsRhamzy: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Russian is a failure, let them fight their match
their match should come for Russia directly if they got balls as they did in Iraq
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by Obc1234(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Best time to be alive
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by texazzpete(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
redseason:

3)Ukraine is not small. It’s the second largest by landmass in Europe. But let’s pretend that you don’t realize that Ukraine was defeated in March and the US and over 40 allies are fighting a proxy war to the last Ukrainian. In retrospect, was the US military might exaggerated when after 20 years of war with its combined allies, $2tr spent, it has to RUN away in a disgraceful manner from AK wielding farmers in Afghanistan? Or after years and spending $800b and faced with a crumbled economy, it could not subdue Vietnam, which ultimately led to the demise of the gold standard.

Ukraine was defeated in March yet the Govt remains in place, attempts to seize Kyiv ended in bitter defeat for Russia, Russia was never able to occupy anything abover 20% of Ukrainian land mass and they were never able to establish air superiority over Ukraine.

Your definition of 'defeat' must be different from anywhere else.

Russian death toll from Ukraine already surpasses Vietnam + Afghanistan. And it's not even up to a year o.
Re: China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine by babyboy4every1: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Some people are fools I swear. The second largest country in the entire Europe this fools are calling small ukrain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egypt Has Officially Permanently Ditched The US Dollar / Meet The 'Big Ivan': The Biggest Bomb In The History Of The World(Photos) / "Who Gave NATO The Right To Kill Muammar Muhammad Gaddafi ? " ~ Putin Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.