Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Obi Needs Millions Of Northern Votes To Win. How Will He Get Them? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Needs Millions Of Northern Votes To Win. How Will He Get Them? (1169 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes / 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes / Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Obi Needs Millions Of Northern Votes To Win. How Will He Get Them? by Blueivyp: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This man and Peter Obi, I no know who lie pass grin

Chill Feb no far nah
Re: Obi Needs Millions Of Northern Votes To Win. How Will He Get Them? by onatisi(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Napata77:
I'm still wondering where Obi's votes in the north will come from.

HE NEEDS MILLIONS OF VOTES FROM THAT REGION OR HE'S COOKED.

Discuss.
Obi is not under any pressure at all to win ,already noone expects him to win ,even if he gets zero votes in the north noone will blame him,he has tried ,we should all commend him he has broken that jinx of big parties only having supporters.
This is a man that many people even me teased and wrote him off saying he has no political structure, and who now he's become one of 3 top contenders for the post.
Abeg the man try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why It Is Political Genius For Wike To Support Obi And Disaster For Tinubu / The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed / Breaking News: Unknown Gunmen Assassinates Another Town Union Boss, Obosi PG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.