Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed (1150 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) / 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by Validated: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
5 Generals and great commanders in their own guard are behind Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed. Unlike the PDP 5G that are divided on their opinion, the 5 generals are consistent in their choice:
- General OlusegunObasanjo
- General TY Danjuma
- General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida
- General Abdulsalami Abubakar
- General Aliyu Gusau
Even Buhari is tacitly supporting any opponent of Tinubu

5 Regional Group supporting OBI
- Afenifere Renewal Group
- PANDEF
- Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo
- Northern Elders Forum
- Middle-Belt Forum
-

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by adioolayi(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
What of RPG and AK-47

grin grin grin grin
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by SlavaUkraini: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
What about the support of 4G and 3G Networks... ?

1 Like

Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by Dapson73(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Foolishness even in 2023? May God deliver you. (Amen)

1 Like

Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:
What of RPG and AK-47

grin grin grin grin

Them follow join.

The gods knows that tinubu s a CAPITAL FRAUD.

3 Likes

Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by adioolayi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Them follow join.

The gods knows that tinubu s a CAPITAL FRAUD.

Vote Omoyele Sowore of AAC for President...

He may not win...give your protest vote to him and don't be part of those that will vote those that have been enslaving Nigerians since 1999. No Saint among the leading candidates..they are same of same
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by gtrust: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obidients collecting their PVC & voting Labour Party massively is the ONLY endorsement we know!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by OfoIgbo: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:
What of RPG and AK-47

grin grin grin grin

Those groups will endorse the outcome of the election, if it is not free and fair

How about that?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by Newton2024: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:

He may not win...give your protest vote to him and don't be part of those that will vote those that have been enslaving Nigerians since 1999. No Saint among the leading candidates..they are same of same
You are sure he is not going to win his polling unit but you still want to vote him despite how difficult it is to get PVC in Nigeria. How are faring in real life?
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by Validated: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dapson73:
Foolishness even in 2023? May God deliver you. (Amen)
Cry if you want to cry, noone is holding you.
If crying is not enough, take sniper.

1 Like

Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by adioolayi(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Newton2024:
You are sure he is not going to win his polling unit but you still want to vote him despite how difficult it is to get PVC in Nigeria. How are faring in real life?

Sowore will win his polling unit/ward ...he is well loved by his constituency. He won it by landslide in 2019, even when the heavyweight like Prof Osinbajo were losing their polling unit..he won.

I didn't project him to win the Presidential election yet, because I can't see it happening yet...and I can't fool myself.

There will be one winner in 2023 elections, with the rest as runners up...are you saying anyone that votes those that didn't win are not faring better in their life You can see how shallow your reasoning is.

Electorates vote for different reasons best know to them...mine is a protest vote against bad governance and the only person that deserves my vote is Yele Sowore of AAC.

That's non of your headaches...vote your candidate and move on
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by ronalmagic10(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Useless post.

When people defect to pdp or APC you all will claim they only have one vote but you will be begging for endorsement and celebrating useless endorsements that have no political value as if those ones have more than one vote

Obasanjo will be relegated to the dustbin of history once Tinubu becomes president

1 Like

Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by Newton2024: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:

Sowore will win his polling unit/ward ...he is well loved by his constituency. He won it by landslide in 2019, even when the heavyweight like Prof Osinbajo were losing their polling unit..he won.

I didn't project him to win the Presidential election yet, because I can't see it happening yet...and I can't fool myself.

There will be one winner in 2023 elections, with the rest as runners up...are you saying anyone that votes those that didn't win are not faring better in their life You can see how shallow your reasoning is.

Electorates vote for different reasons best know to them...mine is a protest vote against bad governance and the only person that deserves my vote is Yele Sowore of AAC.

That's non of your headaches...vote your candidate and move on
Actually, I didn't know there exist people like you who willingly decide to labour in vain. When you voluntarily waste your vote in the name of protest, what would you gain at the end? Remember it's not easy to vote and to protect your vote in Nigeria. Be reasonable and vote wisely.

I was in AAC before the Obidient movement.
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by Timatayo1: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
What of catholic and Redeem
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by Timatayo1: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
What of catholic and Redeem smiley
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by adioolayi(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Newton2024:
Actually, I didn't know there exist people like you who willingly decide to labour in vain. When you voluntarily waste your vote in the name of protest, what would you gain at the end? Remember it's not easy to vote and to protect your vote in Nigeria. Be reasonable and vote wisely.

I was in AAC before the Obidient movement.

Voting Sowore is my wisest choice. If you think I am wasting my vote by voting Sowore, you are not telling yourself the bitter truth by giving same vote to Peter Obi.... because it's equally a "waste"..If your definition of wasting vote is voting someone that one know will not win.

If your vote is not for Atiku or Tinubu (Head or Tail, either of these two will win...it's an open secret)..then it is a "waste" by your definition.

Sowore have been at the forefront of activism for the past 7 and half years...he was jailed, restricted , physically abused and was never silent on advocating good governance.
He deserves my single vote and I will vote him and I will be fulfilled.. it is not a waste as I will enjoy true inner peace and self satisfaction.

Voting Tinubu, Atiku or Peter Obi...Ha...I may not forgive myself
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by Penguin2: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:

And Sowore is a saint?
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by adioolayi(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Penguin2:

And Sowore is a saint?

He has not been in power before...in that context...He is
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by Newton2024: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:

Voting Sowore is my wisest choice. If you think I am wasting my vote by voting Sowore, you are not telling yourself the bitter truth by giving same vote to Peter Obi.... because it's equally a "waste"..If your definition of wasting vote is voting someone that one know will not win.

If your vote is not for Atiku or Tinubu (Head or Tail, either of these two will win...it's an open secret)..then it is a "waste" by your definition.

Sowore have been at the forefront of activism for the past 7 and half years...he was jailed, restricted , physically abused and was never silent on advocating good governance.
He deserves my single vote and I will vote him and it is not a waste
You can't love or admire Sowore more than me even up till now. I like his activism but not his politics. He is a courageous, world-recognized activist but not an excellent and trustworthy politician.

Sowore was in APC until 2016 when he started criticizing Buhari probably because the sharing formula between him and the cabals went wrong. Till now he has not apologized for his role in enthroning the disaster called Buhari.

Another thing is, giving power to someone who has not been tested can be dangerous. Imagine if we had elected deadly armed robbers like Okorocha, Theodore Orji or Orji Uzor Kalu into Aso Rock before knowing their true colour? Okay, let me ask you, who is the current national chairman of AAC?
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by Newton2024: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:

He has not been in power before...in that context...He is
Activists and critics don't make good leaders. They are usually dictators. Vote wisely my senior brother. I beg you.
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by adioolayi(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Newton2024:
You can't love or admire Sowore more than me even up till now. I like his activism but not his politics. He is a courageous, world-recognized activist but not an excellent and trustworthy politician.

Sowore was in APC until 2016 when he started criticizing Buhari probably because the sharing formula between him and the cabals went wrong. Till now he has not apologized for his role in enthroning the disaster called Buhari.

Another thing is, giving power to someone who has not been tested can be dangerous. Imagine if we had elected deadly armed robbers like Okorocha, Theodore Orji or Orji Uzor Kalu into Aso Rock before knowing their true colour? Okay, let me ask you, who is the current national chairman of AAC?

I have told you why I am voting Sowore...I am not bothered about anything else around his candidacy.
Yes, I know he happens to be the AAC chairman..there was a legal tussle..but he is still the recognised chairman by INEC.

Your assertion he was in APC before now is false...he was never a member of APC
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by Newton2024: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:

I have told you why I am voting Sowore...I am not bothered about anything else around his candidacy.
Yes, I know he happens to be the AAC chairman..there was a legal tussle..but he is still the recognised chairman by INEC.

Your assertion he was in APC before now is false...he was never a member of APC
I knew you would dispute the fact that Sowore was once a member of APC even with pictures and videos evidence. That's the nature of black Africans. Sowore will still become like Festus Keyamo in the future. Go and write it down. National cake is always the end point of activist. Activist Comerade Amitolu Shittu can bear me witness.
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by adioolayi(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Newton2024:
I knew you would dispute the fact that Sowore was once a member of APC even with pictures and videos evidence. That's the nature of black Africans. Sowore will still become like Festus Keyamo in the future. Go and write it down. National cake is always the end point of activist. Activist Comerade Amitolu Shittu can bear me witness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6BJCY-TwH0

You can hear directly from him...He was never a member of APC.
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by Newton2024: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: The 5G And 5RG Behind Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed by Newton2024: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi,

AAC is child to APC, birds of a feather.

Every member of AAC like you is also loyal to APC. I'm sure you are going to vote the international drug baron on election day.

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Alimosho / What Could Tinubu Be Telling Peter Obi In This Picture / Any Political Leader Who Could Do This Has My Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.