Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Lesson I Learned On Passive Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Lesson I Learned On Passive Income (213 Views)

What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? / 2022 FREE Webinar On Passive Income Idea This Weekend / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lesson I Learned On Passive Income by Timo01(m): 5:59am On Nov 05, 2022
I learned something about passive income from Dan Lok that for the fact that it is passive doesn't make it free. You will still need to work hard. You need to keep maintaining the source for it to keep coming.

And no billionaire made it through active income.

They converted their active income to passive income.

I am an architect by profession. And Architecture is an active income until you have a big firm that employ other trusted people that will run your company even though you are not there.

When I discovered this I looked for a way to convert my profession to a passive income

with small capital

So I created a course around Architecture and today I have started seeing the results.

Almost every profession can be converted to a passive income.

But like any other money-making ventures to really make it in passive income you will need to work as hard as you work with active income.

On the long run passive income is better than active income

Because it helps in times of:

1. Sickness

2. Natural disasters like a flood.

3. Old age

4. accident.

If you want to learn more tap on the link below

[How earn passive income][https://digitalnaij.com/ucr-method]

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas / Can I Deposit 10 Or $15 Into Dollar Account in Nigeria / What Are The Most Common Tactical Gear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.