Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation (446 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Great Nation Performance By Timi Dakolo And Others / Ikpeazu Reveals Why Citizens Don't Appreciate Some Government Policies / Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2022
As a Yoruba Person, This Is Why I Don't Support Tinubu

I see people who support Tinubu as dirty, indecent, wayward, corrupt and drug-addicted buffoons. How can you support a known thief and a man whose life from childhood epitomizes crimes and evil?
Can you see how Tinubu scammed Lagos that even Seun, the owner of Nairaland had to admit that Tinubu bought Lagos with drug money and wants to buy Nigeria with Lagos money? A thief is thief no matter where he comes from. Tinubu is a thief that can't be allowed to continue stealing.
Again, Tinubu knows his health is very bad but still wants to inflict pains on Nigerians like his hospital mate in Aso Rock is doing. That's wickedness and inhumanity. Haven't we suffered enough for dying druggies like Tinubu to respect themselves and stay away from leadership functions they can't handle? He is already peeing everywhere and making irritating mistakes but some foolish Nigerians are covering what will affect us all tomorrow.
The most annoying is the importance of details that Tinubu flagrantly ignores. Just imagine going to the university for admission without your first school leaving certificate and ssce and you're still telling them you're qualified. Is it not stupid? Now we're even begging Tinubu to even tell us his school name, teachers or classmates but he can't. What dangerous precedence is he laying? Can an evil person be celebrated and how does that define us as a nation?
The most embarrassing is the global recognition of Tinubu as a dangerous drug baron which ha has not denied. He is not even ashamed of it. There're hordes of damning allegations and reports about him on local and international papers that he makes no effort to deny. Is that the type of person we celebrate as a hero? Something is terribly wrong with us then and we've to admit to have created our own suffering and pain.
Just imagine the guts he had to bring money in bullion vans and the law has been kept pending. I can tell you Nigerians will suffer more if we don't reject known thieves like Tinubu and take back our country. So, stop blaming Nigeria for the suffering and hardship, blame your wrong decisions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2022
stop being abusive.

Simply say ,you wont vote for Tinubu,i myself i am fully obidient

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2022
deNet:
No stop being abusive.

Simply say ,you wont vote for Tinubu,i myself i am fully obidient
Did I call your name or the thread touched you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2022
sanusideunifier:

I see people who support Tinubu as dirty, indecent, wayward, corrupt and drug-addicted buffoons. How can you support a known thief and a man whose life from childhood epitomizes crimes and evil?
Can you see how Tinubu scammed Lagos that even Seun, the owner of Nairaland had to admit that Tinubu bought Lagos with drug money and wants to buy Nigeria with Lagos money? A thief is thief no matter where he comes from. Tinubu is a thief that can't be allowed to continue stealing.
Again, Tinubu knows his health is very bad but still wants to inflict pains on Nigerians like his hospital mate in Aso Rock is doing. That's wickedness and inhumanity. Haven't we suffered enough for dying druggies like Tinubu to respect themselves and stay away from leadership functions they can't handle? He is already peeing everywhere and making irritating mistakes but some foolish Nigerians are covering what will affect us all tomorrow.
The most annoying is the importance of details that Tinubu flagrantly ignores. Just imagine going to the university for admission without your first school leaving certificate and ssce and you're still telling them you're qualified. Is it not stupid? Now we're even begging Tinubu to even tell us his school name, teachers or classmates but he can't. What dangerous precedence is he laying? Can an evil person be celebrated and how does that define us as a nation?
The most embarrassing is the global recognition of Tinubu as a dangerous drug baron which ha has not denied. He is not even ashamed of it. There're hordes of damning allegations and reports about him on local and international papers that he makes no effort to deny. Is that the type of person we celebrate as a hero? Something is terribly wrong with us then and we've to admit to have created our own suffering and pain.
Just imagine the guts he had to bring money in bullion vans and the law has been kept pending. I can tell you Nigerians will suffer more if we don't reject known thieves like Tinubu and take back our country. So, stop blaming Nigeria for the suffering and hardship, blame your wrong decisions.
all your wailing won’t stop tinubu from winning.
Knw this have peace

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation by AdamuKD: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
all your wailing won’t stop tinubu from winning.
Knw this have peace
Shurup holosho urgent 2k. The criminal is going nowhere
Re: Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation by AdamuKD: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2022
Tulunbu is a thief and a criminal
Re: Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation by richeeyo(m): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2022
All this idiots Above no get sense
See them as them they drag
Brainless idiots,
May the best man win and rule
Re: Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation by swaggerjack: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Re: Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:

Shurup holosho urgent 2k. The criminal is going nowhere
hey dude
Am not part of those smelly girls you chase up and down with 2k.
I can confidently take care of you and your generations
Re: Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation by AdamuKD: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
hey dude
Am not part of those smelly girls you chase up and down with 2k.
I can confidently take care of you and your generations
Hungry ashawo wey those useless agberos dey use 2 indomie and two eggs dey Bleep your infested ravaged smelly toto. Fool
Re: Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:

Hungry ashawo wey those useless agberos dey use 2 indomie and two eggs dey Bleep your infested ravaged smelly toto. Fool
you will be depress if I show my bal.
But anyways,keep ranting
Re: Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation by AdamuKD: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you will be depress if I show my bal.
But anyways,keep ranting
Ashawo can boost too

Re: Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Take back your country.
Re: Breaking: Stupid Citizens Don't Build A Great Nation by PeterObi4LP: 12:39am On Nov 06, 2022
Watch how the useless Agbadorians will call you Omo ale and igbo for saying the obvious truth

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Obidients Rally In Lekki. / Why Everybody Hates Tinubu / Governors Nyesom Ezenwo Wike,samuel Ortom,okezie Ikpeazu,ifeanyi Uguanyi Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.