Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help (699 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

I Need Help by DonLala1(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2022
Going to 5 months now my wife doesn't talk to me and we live under the same roof with our kids. She has not allowed me sex for months. She pass messages to me through our kids and she cooks and serve me through our kids too.
Lately she spend hours on the phone talking to only God knows but I know it's a man cos sometimes I hear ok sir but the tone of their discussion is more than that.
I'm so confused, do t know what to do and above all I'm sex starved and I do t want to cheat on her. We have been married for 15 years now.
Please your candid advice is needed. I have begged her severally even though I don't know what my offences are. She won't talk to me. She goes out at will without recourse to me.
Re: I Need Help by Candidlady: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2022
sad

I'm so confused, don't know what to do and above all I'm sex starved

is this your major problem or what? Why na only sex full men head like this.

anyways idont know why you and a person would be in the same house .. you see each other every day and still won't talk, five months for that matter.. mehn people dey. They call me all sorta names but you see malice. Idont know how to keep that thing

five months na wa. . That your wife get am for body... Someone else is definitely playing yor role(although iwouldnt know)

Anyways Iaint married idont think Iam the right person to advice you on this issue

Lemme leave the matter for the elders
Re: I Need Help by FERNADEZISBACK: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

I'm so confused, don't know what to do and above all I'm sex starved

is this your major problem or what? Why na only sex full men head like this.

anyways idont know why you and a person would be in the same house .. you see each other every day and still won't talk, five months for that matter.. mehn people dey. They call me all sorta names but you see malice. Idont know how to keep that thing

five months na wa. . That your wife get am for body... Someone else is definitely playing yor role(although iwouldnt know)

Anyways Iaint married idont think Iam the right person to advice you on this issue

Lemme leave the matter for the elders

Hi
Re: I Need Help by feranmi143: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
FERNADEZISBACK:
Hi
Yo fish, where have you been doe
Re: I Need Help by Candidlady: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
FERNADEZISBACK:
Hi

Been a while Nandez

How have you been
Re: I Need Help by FERNADEZISBACK: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Been a while Nandez
How have you been
I have been busy. Can we talk?
Re: I Need Help by FERNADEZISBACK: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, where have you been doe
I have been busy.
Re: I Need Help by Candidlady: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
FERNADEZISBACK:
I have been busy. Can we talk?

Yeah of cos
Hit me on that our thread
Re: I Need Help by FERNADEZISBACK: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah of cos
Hit me on that our thread
I have a new contact now just take it and flash me.
Re: I Need Help by Candidlady: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
FERNADEZISBACK:
I have a new contact now just take it and flash me.

Wannabe Nandez cheesy
FERNANDEZISBACK

you don't even write like her

do have a lovely weekend and stop derailing the thread

Re: I Need Help by FERNADEZISBACK: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Wannabe Nandez cheesy FERNANDEZISBACK

you don't even write like her
do have a lovely weekend and stop derailing the thread
It's me my main was bannedundecided
Re: I Need Help by Candidlady: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
FERNADEZISBACK:
It's me my main was bannedundecided

Mention me on our thread. .. if you can't then have a lovely day
Re: I Need Help by Riverrun: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
DonLala1:
Going to 5 months now my wife doesn't talk to me and we live under the same roof with our kids. She has not allowed me sex for months. She pass messages to me through our kids and she cooks and serve me through our kids too.
Lately she spend hours on the phone talking to only God knows but I know it's a man cos sometimes I hear ok sir but the tone of their discussion is more than that.
I'm so confused, do t know what to do and above all I'm sex starved and I do t want to cheat on her. We have been married for 15 years now.
Please your candid advice is needed. I have begged her severally even though I don't know what my offences are. She won't talk to me. She goes out at will without recourse to me.

Are you broke Sir? Someone can not treat me in my house, with my money like this and there would be peace.

What are you afraid of?

I ask again, are you broke?

Re: I Need Help by Greatzeus(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
DonLala1:
Are you gainfully employed or have a business that's doing okay?
Are you the bread winner of your family?
Did you own the house you leave with your family or the one paying the rent?
If the answer to any of the above question is No,then you have your answer to why she's behaving the way she is
If your answer is yes,then you have every right to stand your feet and demand a change of attitude from your wife,or she should leave that house if she's tired of the marriage, simple.
Re: I Need Help by Sammy07: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Mention me on our thread. .. if you can't then have a lovely day

You catch her cheesy
Re: I Need Help by Arkadrob(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
They can never be two captains in a ship. Call your wife in order in a lovely way. You two should have a deep heart to heart conversation. There goes your solution.

Shared Apartment Available / co / Do You Still Eat Ginger ? See What It Does In The Human Body