Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

To The Men: The Undiluted (naked) Truth About Court Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Men: The Undiluted (naked) Truth About Court Wedding (757 Views)

I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Men: The Undiluted (naked) Truth About Court Wedding by dilini(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Let me shock you.....

Court marriage is insidious in Africa.

Court marriage has a spiritual inclination.

Court marriage is not for me.

The day a man did court marriage is the day his wife has set an unannounced date to go to court for divorce even if is something both of them can settle at long last.

Many insidious diabolic wives that married for money and affluence prefers division so that they will take the Lion part of the property especially the secret gold diggers.

The heart of a woman is as deep as an ocean.

If you are ready to do court marriage, just prepare your WILL and keep updating it as soon as possible. Make sure you put down who owns what, even if it is broom or ordinary slippers you just bought, quickly update it.

So that you will protect your wife fighting with your brothers and wicked uncles over your properties.

As a responsible African man...as you are buying your major properties buy it in the name of your children, let your friends and especially your enemies be aware of it.
Because your enemy can be your friend tomorrow to protect you and your family. Your relatives who are your brothers can turn against your wife when you least expected.

Court marriage is giving a woman excessive power over your properties unknown to you. THIS IS SACROSANCT.

Marriage has no formula and as such court marriage DON'T WORK FOR EVERYONE.
If my church in Nigeria said no Court marriage, no white wedding. I remain where I am because the church in Nigeria itself accepted foreign culture (white wedding) more than our traditional marriage.

IS IT NOT A SIN BEFORE GOD? So don't tell me that my church blessings is more valid and important than my father in-law's blessings his his child. GET IT CLEAR.

Go to customary court and see your fellow men loosing their hard earned properties to one gold digger wife, to one unfaithful wife, to one evil wife and to that stubborn wife that refused to submit to her husband.

Like a said... Don't allow church to put you under pressure on what you will regret immediately after signing it.

Traditional marriage is what God knows Africans for, while white wedding is for White.

Is like accepting Indian marriage or Chinese marriage or Islamic marriage as our official marriage in Africa. RELIGION HAS CHANGE OUR CULTURE AND TRADITIONS.

A lot of wives don't write their husband's name on any property they bought.
A lot of wives don't write their WILL on their husband's name.

Both they are one as we proclaim abi?
A woman changed her name to your name is just TO CLAIM OWNERSHIP in case you don't know.

YOU CAN DECIDE TO DO COURT MARRIAGE AFTER 10 YEARS OF MARRIAGE, BY THEN, YOU HAVE KNOWN YOUR WIFE AND WHO YOU HAVE MARRIED TO without her knowing what is in your mind.

Remember friendship or courtship brings out the best in you BUT MARRIAGE BRINGS OUT THE REST (The hidden characters, the real person, the shocking revelations you can't tell someone).

That's why you have to take the decision by yourself and not from any institution or church or what they said we should do
My friend always travel out to overseas with his wife as his fiance, after spending their vacation they will come back peacefully.

In the western world some couples are not legally married but they have good and responsible children growing up with them.
You know why, the man refused to do Court marriage and he don't want his wife to wake up one morning to drop a divorce letter on the dinning table when there is no conflicts nor crisis and it will shatter the family. Many black African- American men are doing it now.

Court Marriage is one's life and personal decision and If your wife insist on it, then , open your eyes and run away.

There are many couples who did only traditional marriage, who are unbelievers ( who doesn't go to church), who pleases God, and are more happier in their marriage than you believers that are tied on different doctrines. True or false?

Court marriage is 2 edge sword.
Many like it and Many also ignore it.

If you insist on Court marriage then Let's sign prenup.

#NakedTruth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Men: The Undiluted (naked) Truth About Court Wedding by BootyliciousBoy(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2023
Inukwa!

I must do court wedding whether anybody likes it or not💯

3 Likes

Re: To The Men: The Undiluted (naked) Truth About Court Wedding by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2023
Hello Op. There is something called prenup.
Re: To The Men: The Undiluted (naked) Truth About Court Wedding by jmoore(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Only an ignorant man will buy a land and refuse to register the land. Court marriage is all about registering your marriage.
Many against court marriage are doing so simply because of ignorance.
Register what belongs to you, simple!!

1 Like

Re: To The Men: The Undiluted (naked) Truth About Court Wedding by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
jmoore:
Only an ignorant man will buy a land and refuse to register the land.
Court marriage is all about registering your marriage.

Many against court marriage are doing so simply because of ignorance.

Register what belongs to you, simple!!

Are you married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Men: The Undiluted (naked) Truth About Court Wedding by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
BootyliciousBoy:
Inukwa!

I must do court wedding whether anybody likes it or not💯

When you marry, you'll begin to understand the Op's reasons.
For now, keep enjoying your friendships and fantasizing about marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Men: The Undiluted (naked) Truth About Court Wedding by jmoore(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Are you married?
Your question is not relevant to the topic.
Re: To The Men: The Undiluted (naked) Truth About Court Wedding by dilini(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Why do they say "court wedding makes your marriage legal?" Do you know who enjoys the legal part of marriage the most? The woman! She brings in nothing into the marriage and when she sues for divorce she takes almost 75% of the man's sweat and hard labour of several years away. So tell me what's enjoyable legalizing your marriage?

1 Like

Re: To The Men: The Undiluted (naked) Truth About Court Wedding by Fahvvy: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2023
So much truth in one thread!

(1) (Reply)

FALSE: I Just Discovered The Most Efficient Way To Save Fuel In Generator / Tips For Nigerian Guys Married To African Americans / Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.