Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? (652 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? by Etosha: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
I came back home with only #500 today. I thought of buying red oil worth #200 to cook. I put the money in my trousers pocket and strolled out. It's drizzling but I defied the rain because I was hungry. I got to the petty trader's shop and asked for oil.
The girl was tying up the oil when I put my hand in my pocket only to discover that the money was gone...it probably slipped out of my pocket. I just came back home and drank malt for dinner. Since my debit card wouldn't work.[i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? by Achor1111(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Used 2k to withdraw 5k and the money come loss

2 Likes

Re: What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? by Ashez: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
We will survive

3 Likes

Re: What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? by CodeTemplar: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Having yo boil corn then drink it with milk due to multiple logistical failures(cash scarcity inclusive). Let Tinubu quickly continue from bubu left it so we can break up the entity called ON(One Nigeria).
Re: What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? by CodeTemplar: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Achor1111:
Used 2k to withdraw 5k and the money come loss
that's like taking Chinese loan to build a rail track to Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? by Nemesis0147(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2023
I was on the phone with one of my friends and we were discussing about this cashless Economy,,,and I complained to her that I have not seen cash for some days now..
She asked me to come to a supermarket close to her place and get some cash that she will help me talk to the owner because they are friends…I told her I can’t leave the house by that time because it was morning so she offered to help me,,,that i should transfer the money to her account and she will help me get it because the man stops giving out cash in the evening…I sent the money to her to help me withdraw it but i have not seen or heard from her for the past two days now,,she is not picking my calls or replying my messages …I don’t know why some Nigerians are so terrible.

4 Likes

Re: What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? by labake1(f): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hard time doesn't last long

1 Like

Re: What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? by Poppia: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
I never knew how bad it is because I was dead broke before the redesign.
Now I understood more

1 Like

Re: What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? by 4ward4: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Nemesis0147:
I was on the phone with one of my friends and we were discussing about this cashless Economy,,,and I complained to her that I have not seen cash for some days now..
She asked me to come to a supermarket close to her place and get some cash that she will help me talk to the owner because they are friends…I told her I can’t leave the house by that time because it was morning so she offered to help me,,,that i should transfer the money to her account and she will help me get it because the man stops giving out cash in the evening…I sent the money to her to help me withdraw it but i have not seen or heard from her for the past two days now,,she is not picking my calls or replying my messages …I don’t know why some Nigerians are so terrible.
A girl did me exactly that also.A friend of almost 4yrs, what exactly are they thinking. Mine was 20k, I don delete and move on.
Mine i never wanted, driving to a nearby state for a meeting , since I won't be staying for long .I asked her how accessible is cash in her area ,because it is s kind of Shanty and cash should easily be available there.
Sent the money the next day I went for pickup ,she switched off. Later I was Greatful to God for exposing the kind of person she is in time.

2 Likes

Re: What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? by Nemesis0147(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2023
4ward4:

A girl did me exactly that also.A friend of almost 4yrs, what exactly are they thinking. Mine was 20k, I don delete and move on.
Mine i never wanted, driving to a nearby state for a meeting , since I won't be staying for long .I asked her how accessible is cash in her area ,because it is s kind of Shanty and cash should easily be available there.
Sent the money the next day I went for pickup ,she switched off. Later I was Greatful to God for exposing the kind of person she is in time.
mine was 15k
I have known this girl since 2016…I even know her family house here in Abj.
I don’t even know what she was or still thinking.

2 Likes

Re: What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? by Oyindamolah: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nemesis0147:
mine was 15k
I have known this girl since 2016…I even know her family house here in Abj.
I don’t even know what she was or still thinking.
it could be network
Re: What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? by Nemesis0147(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Oyindamolah:
it could be network
and she is not picking my calls or replying my chats?

1 Like

Re: What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? by Oyindamolah: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
shocked
Nemesis0147:
and she is not picking my calls or replying my chats?
Re: What is your worst experience so far during cash this scarcity? by Nemesis0147(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Oyindamolah:
shocked
I have sent her my account number..
I won’t even call or text her again.
I go collect am when I’m ready since some people don’t like respecting their selves

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simi Advocates For Cohabitation Before Marriage / Vvip People Enter The Church / Share In The Awoof!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.