Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Bigger The Better - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Bigger The Better (352 Views)

I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / Roof Painting Contractor Australia: You Must Need Know The Better Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bigger The Better by Timo01(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
I currently have very close to 4,000 active email subscribers and when I send one single email.
I get all the links clicked.

Some of them translate to sales clients and customers.

Wow! no wonder celebrities are making a hell of money.

When you have a big list you can ever lack idea of what to sell to make money.

The first step is to learn how to build list.

Then how to convert that list to money will not be a problem.

I learned how to build lists through this course. Watch the video below

[How to build fat list ][https://digitalnaij.com/how-celebrities-make-money-on-social-media/]

(1) (Reply)

Puzzle Generator / How To Start A Fashion Business In Nigeria: Things You Need To Know / The Journey With $3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.