Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota (35099 Views)

CP Frank Mba: South-South, South-East, Lagos Not Applying for Police jobs / Hell Is Better Than Depot Nigerian Army Recruitment training / British Army Recruitment For Commonwealth Countries 2019-2020 Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by arantess: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:
Tomorrow they will start blaming federal government for not giving them the position of chief of of army staff. You don't want to serve the country but you want to be appointed to a juicy position.
You and your family can go and serve and then die 'honorably'...

The quota is not your own

The recruitment is for 'other rank', but you are not that bright to know that none in that cadre will make COAS..

Now go to NDA and officer cadre and tell me if the quota is not filled up , with people even on standby

2 Likes

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by caracas: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:
Tomorrow they will start blaming federal government for not giving them the position of chief of of army staff. You don't want to serve the country but you want to be appointed to a juicy position.
What are you waiting for , go n join na n fill their spaces so that tomorrow you can become chief of army staff of the universe....
Werey dey ment…..

2 Likes

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by asanausana91: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
PHIPEX:
When you were celebrating the systematic marginalisation of the Igbos what were you expecting? Why will you wish to join an Army you know they will never allow you get to the top but used as pawns of war but not good for promotions?

see mumu, Irabo is the CDS today, he was given a double promotion. Ihejerikah was the former chief of army staff,we have many major Generals from igbos extraction in both army, airfoce and navy.
You are just full of hatred.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by cleanclean(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Join Nigerian Army and risk your life for salary less than 40k a month? Its surely not for anyone with a purpose for his or her life whether southerner or Northerner.

3 Likes

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by meetme01: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tochj:

Igbo haters always looking for ways to blame us for their marginalization.
It has always been
Igbos don't speak with one voice
Now Igbo have the finest candidate for the presidency
More competent than others
They still hate him.
As for Army
This is the wrongest time to be a soldier
Buhari has turned the Africa Best Army to a Joke.

Sincerely yours, I embrace the margilized section of our society. I want everyone to have a bite of power. With that, everyone will have no one to blame if their region is not developed. You can see the educated Northerners cursing their leaders of their predicament. They have been in power for years,yet all the affliction of poverty reside in the North. Same goes to the SW, OBJ is being blamed for not taking some actions likewise GEJ.

I totally agree with you that PMB has destroyed alot but we shouldn't throw away the baby and baby water. At least, there are still top officers in the military of Igbo extraction who can influence and checkmate posting of these young men.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:
who will the officer lead. The foolish thing with you people is that you forgot that no officer will succeed without the cooperation of the non commission.

Oga! You can assemble all your relatives and fill the non commissioned officers quota of the south-east

If that will make you happy! Besides you can't tell me how the military operates, I grew up in Jaji kaduna state and I know what these soldier's are passing through

I won't advice Anyone to join the Army as a non-commissioned officers, it isn't worth it at all

3 Likes

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Eagba(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

When northerners take over the top positions in military now you go dey cry river again. Igbos are the dumbest people on earth I swear. Let war break out now & see how northern dominated military go wipe you out grin
one on one, no tribe. I repeat no tribe can defeat the igbos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by colonelwealth(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
EcoBrick:
https://guardian.ng/news/army-recruitment-concerns-as-south-east-fails-to-fill-quota/

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Inasmuch as the higlighted points are true and the present Nigeria Army has been systematically sectionized and no motivation for Igbos to join.
The key reasons here is the deliberate disenfranchisement and hoarding of information from Igbo populace.

however I still insist they join up in mass because by joining you destroy their aims of sidelining you totally.

And also for the future because it will definitely not remain business as usually for the tribalistic leadership, one day a better government will enter and things will change, by then those Igbos who entered now will stand a chance to lead in top positions tomorrow.

Finally, it also for the defense of your people&land.
It is easy to defend yourselves when you are
part of the system than outside it.

Igbo leaders must do alot to dispel disinformation concerning joining the armed&para military forces and motivate families to allow their wards to join up.

Even in the civil service, politics and other sectors, Igbos should be deliberate and must stake their claims.....force yourselves in at all cost...you are a talented, big, major and very integral tribe.

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by asanausana91: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
arantess:

You and your family can go and serve and then die 'honorably'...

The quota is not your own

The recruitment is for 'other rank', but you are not that bright to know that none in that cadre will make COAS..

Now go to NDA and officer cadre and tell me if the quota is not filled up , with people even on standby
can you become coas and feel safe if you don't have other ranks from your region? This is what killed Ironsi, the igbos were busy looking for for officers cader while other regions were joining the other ranks, at the end it was the other ranks they used to bring Ironsi down. You can never succeed as chief of army staff without having loyal other ranks.

2 Likes

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by FatherofAsaad: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
First of address the salaries maybe that would make the youths reason the matter if not forget about it…
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by U09ce: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Albertgr8:

Useless statement
Deleted
Useless you. You're demented
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by mine85(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Menclothing:
South dont join army but we want to be general Lolz

Let's start joining all aspects too
Jeans 6500

recruits don't become Generals
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by unclejb2(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

Una no dey ever learn from history. Igbos are emotionally unintelligent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv2Nt7ijMKk
how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by zeyt: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
IGBO are busy with their entrepreneurship endeavours. Best thing to do nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by asanausana91: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

Oga! You can assemble all your relatives and fill the non commissioned officers quota of the south-east

If that will make you happy! Besides you can't tell me how the military operates, I grew up in Jaji kaduna state and I know what these soldier's are passing through

I won't advice Anyone to join the Army as a non-commissioned officers, it isn't worth it at all
hahahaaaa! Don't even go there. You don't even know if you are talking to a military officer. Mr man you know nothing about the military, iam an insider while you are an outsider.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Devil1Messenger: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:
Please Goan join
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaaaa! Don't even go there. You don't even know if you are talking to a military officer. Mr man you know nothing about the military, iam an insider while you are an outsider.

But I'm certain you aren't cus you don't reason like one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Dennisbulkan: 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
[right][/right]
Eagba:
one on one, no tribe. I repeat no tribe can defeat the igbos.

But will Igbo ever get one 'n' one Chance? Even US, EU & Russia know say there's nothing as one'n'one or fair fight that's why there's NATO & other political/security alliances across the globe. You wanna fight one'n'one? Good luck! cheesy
You guys are so dumb beyond words grin
Arrogant & naive.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Dennisbulkan: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
unclejb2:
how old are you?
As old as your father & mother combined
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Rayjnr: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Okhuadams:
Is Nairaland not in Nigeria the data u are using you bought with Nigerian money until den you are a bloody Nigeria olodo

Those guys think like animals .,
Imagine one came to me bragging that anybody who supports a non igbo they will burn his house.

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Joining NIGERIAN army now is like joining a scam networking business of bring four people and be promoted to a higher rank...

There are serious disorderliness going on in the Army now caused by who is in charge ....

Pls those armed men that went to Kaduna military base and killed five people.....

Do you know the whole Kaduna military grounds are still looking for those armed men.....lols

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by jojothaiv(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
phorget:
They dont want to die for a politically motivated war.
And then, you're not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Cmanforall: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
EcoBrick:
https://guardian.ng/news/army-recruitment-concerns-as-south-east-fails-to-fill-quota/

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
So they can be posted to Borno? grin

I think it's tile the northern soldiers defend the North and the Southern work in the South

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Panda7(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
open an army barracks in the east and recruit unemployed people, simple
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by BloomingDale(f): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Rayjnr:

Na una mumu pass

Be very kiaful. No dey use me play like that. Wetin dey bring all these insults na?
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by EdwardRandy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:
Mugu, did you read the msg?
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Karlosorji(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
you just sound foolish and with your last paragraph, any sensible person can deduce that you're probably an ethnic bigot hell bent on scaring specifically the Igbos from joining the Nigerian army.
go and join na make dem fry your pussy for real. Dem no de tell man

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by zedegit: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:

Sharap. There is selective retirement and loopsided promotions.

Are you saying that it's only hausas that should head all chief positions in army, police, navy, airforce, minister of defense, chief of defense etc

Ozwor
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by EdwardRandy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
U09ce:
Many people of South East extraction hate Nigeria whether passive or active. And they are the first to cry for being marginalized in government positions. If SE continues to be part of Nigeria and its inhabitants don't change this attitude, they will continue to suffer government neglect.
What I said is not borne of out of hate for the industrious Igbos, but it's the reality. You can't continue despising the federal government and other regions/tribes and expect them to love you. Igbos are at loggerheads especially with the Yorubas. Their relationship with the Niger Delta isn't so cordial. Same applies with the northerners. This can't be a coincidence. The SE intelligentsia needs to do a deep dive and correct this.

Despite the popularity of Obi in majorly SS ans SE, his chance of winning is not up 30%. Savvy followers of voting trends know this. So what will be the consequence of his loss especially to SE? If Tinubu wins, whom I think has the greatest chance based on extant realities, there's high likelihood of the SE being marginalized because the region didn't contribute to his emergence. That's politics for you. Never put your eggs in one basket. The SEners should learn not to disdain Igbo politicians that are aligned to the ruling party e.g Rochas, Umahi. These people might be their saving grace in the next dispensation.

The earlier the Igbos learn the ropes of politics, the better for them. I'm open to further engagements on this as far as it isn't acrimonious and acerbic
You must be really dumb, for your mumu mind you don drop advise for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting / 28 List Of Fake/scam Companies / Finally Nimc Send Success Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.