Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,886 members, 7,863,011 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi (29367 Views)

EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by FactBoyz: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
Skitmaker and comedian MrMacaroni has revealed who he will vote for in the 2023 General Elections.

The outspoken comedian who doubles as an activist has said he will vote for Peter Obi in 2023.

See his tweet below

The Youth Leader of APC telling Nigerians that they do not have a choice in the 2023 Elections! Are we still in a democracy?? Are you telling us that you will use force to decide the Elections?
Well, I have a choice and I will Vote Peter Obi come 2023!! Enough of the Threats!!
https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1588864510265556993?t=1_9eMqpegZDVuwyYUKRSew&s=19

155 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
The majority of Yoruba Youths (Muslims and Christians) in the South West, support and will vote Peter Obi. Only a fraction (e.g. on Nairaland) queue behind BAT

Even among the elderly and aged, the majority who are Christians still prefer Obi.

It would be impossible for Tinubu to secure a majority vote cast in SW as it would be shared between him and Obi.

That's why his staunch supporters hate Obi

630 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
I can see he is obidient

Check signature below

350 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin
According to those Tulunbu good for nothing pigs, he is an Ipob.

Every sane person including my yeye girlfriend candidlady knows that Obi is the new bride and pride in town.

Unless you are an unfortunate and worthless criminal, that's when you will support the bastard emilokan

423 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by Chiefwhip01: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Any safe made Nigerian,any sane Nigerian will support peter obi presidency.
People opposing Peter obi are either benefiting from the current government,or are tribalistic and ethnic bigots.
Apc is a demonic party,flee from them,
Peter obi for president, vote wisely.

292 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ihordspy and moh247
Come and start barking like dog's oh

Wooo
Wooo
Wooo

194 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by MrNice04(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
factually there a more better reasons to say no to APC and Tinubu regardless of whoever they field...

Atiku is coming

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by MrNice04(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ipob pigs and yorubastad clowns must be destroyed in naigeriya

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by MrNice04(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ipob zombies and Yoruba urchins should clear road for golden boy atiku

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
MrNice04:
Ipob pigs and yorubastad clowns must be destroyed in naigeriya
Senseless Mumu
Kaci kutumar uwaka awurin

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by MrNice04(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:

Senseless Mumu
Kaci kutumar uwaka awurin
Ipob piglets grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by MrNice04(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Wake Nigerians, every election year is your perfect timing to rewrite your history, but if you fail to do so, please don't come online complaining.

And I want you to note this down, if you don't take your opportunity when it shows up, you will pay dearly for it

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by bibianna(f): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
He has spoken well!

Omo dada! smiley

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nice One

here we go

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by phransix2: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
His choice... Let's respect that... Him don see shege for this government hand

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by Sundaypaul12345: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
I will too

13 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by kponkedenge(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
I pity una if Tinubu enters.

Things to look out for if Tinubu wins:

Increase in Corruption,

Increase in insecurity

Political violence on opponents

Sky rocket food prices

Crashing of the NSE.

A dollar can even go for N2000

The same way they lied to themselves that Buhari will handle security and Osinbajo will handle the economy, is the same way they are lying to themselves that Tinubu will employ capable hands to run the government.

They are forgetting that when a new government - a corrupt one like APC is forming, it's all about lobbying for juicy positions and not necessarily capable hands.

Everything we are experiencing under Buhari will be 2x worse with Tinubu.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by Manny21: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
You are doing well. Oin!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
I used to be an ardent fan of this bastard until he was bullied into submission by those indecorous animals trying to foist their Presidential Candidate down our throats.

Debo Macaroni could have taken a cue from Segun Awosanya (Segalink), Femi Kuti and Joke Silver by standing his ground & refusing to give in, but he chickened out like a lily-livered cockroach.

I have since deleted all his useless skits & videos in my archives.

As for me, even the raging bastards know that unless they want Sango Olukoso Ayara Ina, Ina Loju, Ina Lenu, Akata Yeri-Yeri - to smite & uproot all their family rotten trees from generations to generations, they will give themselves brain and steer clear of my mentions.

If you like, threaten & hurl insults from here to Kilimanjaro; I WILL NEVER BE COERCED INTO VOTING FOR ANY BASTARD ESPECIALLY A NONENTITY THAT IS ATTEMPTING TO USURP POWER, IN SECRET COLLABORATION WITH THEIR TERRORISTS (IPOB) THROUGH THE BACK DOOR TO ACTUALIZE THEIR UTOPIAN COUNTRY.

Nigerian Comedian, Mr Macaroni Raises Alarm Over Threat Against His Life, Family For Not Supporting A ‘Particular Presidential Candidate

https://saharareporters.com/2022/08/15/nigerian-comedian-mr-macaroni-raises-alarm-over-threat-against-his-life-family-not

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by Klinee: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hausa, Yoruba , Igbo and all Nigerians, they all want OBI.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by dam2000(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
All of you make we here word abeg

7 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by Akfrenzy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin Agbadorians won't like dis grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by franchasofficia: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Correct guy. History and posterity will be kind on you for standing on the path of truth and uprightness

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by GolDRoger: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
cool
Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by TriCee: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Omoluabi. Correct guy cool

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by GardenOfGod(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
His sanity is still intact , on like some Yorubas whose sanity has been compromised. grin grin

OBI-DATTI is the answer

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by Karlovych: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
embarassed As an agbado urchin, this neck pressing from OBIdients is becoming unbearable!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by GoAndVerify: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Marcaroni is obidient.

His reward for being obidient will be great in Heaven and Earth.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi by LegacyB: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mr Macaroni. You are entitled to your choice of Vote Congratulations!. Well i’m unfortunately voting Tinubu. I would have love to vote Osinbajo.

20 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku / EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies / Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.