Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Do You Feel Comfortable Investing In Cryptocurrencies? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Feel Comfortable Investing In Cryptocurrencies? (183 Views)

I Want To Invest In Cryptocurrencies, Kindly Advice / Is Now The Time To Invest In Cryptocurrencies? / Investors In Cryptocurrencies Are Gamblers — Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Feel Comfortable Investing In Cryptocurrencies? by jamin006: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
I find more peace investing in cryptocurrencies, knowing fully well I’m in it for the long term and not caring about the little market movements. I can easily earn high returns while supporting the future of technology. Also, after doing proper research on the type of crypto I’ll be putting my funds on, I worry less about the risk.

The many ways you can feel more comfortable investing in cryptocurrencies are as follows:
1. Do your own research before you buy or join a crypto project or whatever, including NFTs.
2. Invest what you can afford to overlook for a long period of time.
3. Don’t be greedy and take profit if the target hits.
4. Join crypto communities to stay informed about the market and to share experiences.
5. Stay away from Ponzi and crypto doubling schemes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CAC Business Registration Promo / STOP BEING BROKE: Learn How To Make Money For Christmas / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.