Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo (13092 Views)

Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu / 2019: PDP Not A Threat To Buhari’s Re-election – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by TyyT22(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
You people are the problem, keep giving our national leader hope of winning the 2023 Presidential election and thereby making him waste his hard earn money. Tell him the truth now, though he may not like it but in the long run he will thank you later . I love Tinubu
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by InvertedHammer: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
/

Why would any sane being worry about Nigerians?
Buhari came in 2015 and spent a considerable amount of time on medical trips outside the country with nothing tangible
to show the first four years.

By 2019, it was evident that he is a tabula rasa. Guess what? Nigerians voted him back in using the '4+4' slogan and NextLevel.
So why would anyone care that Nigerians are struggling and barely surviving these days? Good for them, if you ask me.

History is about to repeat itself. Evidently APC has underperformed. But Nigerians think it is a joke and about party affiliation.
Why bother? Let them vote in Tinubu, Atiku or whoever they so choose. Heck! They can abstain from voting for all I care.

The best I can do is to sit back and enjoy the lamentations. It is an entertainment for me.

/
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Tradman: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
shigishege:
without okupe blowing LP who go hear them
bros tinubu is going back to iragbeji his ancestral home so u can chose to follow him there to be changing his parmas
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Mccullum: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Obi will win on social medias,

Atiku has won most presidential primary elections.

Tinubu will win the reality results of 2023 election and he'll be declared as president elect of FRN.

1 Like

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Monimaker22: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
bloody lier

I just collected my PVC yesterday at the same INEC office at Ojo

My PVC is for Tinubu

OGUN STRIKE U, APC AGENT, UNA GO FAIL NEXT YEAR, LP COMING ON BOARD
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by 4mable: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Readup7:
None of my business undecided

I only have business with LP
same way we Nigerians don't have business with APC we are only sure of Asiwaju who is tested and trusted.

1 Like

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Bigchristo: 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/bvas-apc-confident-of-improved-electoral-contest-in-2023-keyamo/
See this Urhobo man wey nor know himself, errant boy, Who are those trying to strangle INEC chairman’s neck for insisting on Using BIVAS and electronics transmission of results? If you people are confident nobody would have raised such motion of stopping INEC from using BIVAS in the first place, ringing not go work again
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by patomberekpe(m): 12:45am On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=NigeriaIsGreat post=118146669]I can bet it with my last drop of blood

Tinubu will win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Atiku will come second

Kwakwanso will come third

Obi will come fourth and he will definitely cash out big time from his gullible online miscreants [. In they name of Jesus May APC and Tinubu happen to you and your generation Amen.
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by caracas: 1:24am On Nov 06, 2022
shigishege:
without okupe blowing LP who go hear them
Who know okupe? Many ppl do not even know him as the dg of obi’s campaign.
PETER OBI’s trumpet is been blown by Nigerians all over, in spite of what the media houses are doing, promoting other candidates.
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by caracas: 1:28am On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I can bet it with my last drop of blood

Atiku will come second

Obi will come fourth and he will definitely cash out big time from his gullible online miscreants
You know even your 5 year old niece will tell you
“Uncle please stop lying jor
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Ifogift007: 3:56am On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will lord and rule over your kindred for good 8 years just as Buhari is currently rulling over them

Take this to the bank
No son...he will rather rule over ur cassava flour demented brain forever... just like he is currently doing in Lagos

And u will feed on cassava flour bread all the rest of ur miserable life that's if hunger doesn't kill u early

Swine
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Dawnofhope: 4:12am On Nov 06, 2022
The more you Frustrate Nigerians the more your chance to win increases . Lets how it works
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by mod9: 4:33am On Nov 06, 2022
LiveWithIt:
E too sure, tinubu for president
The old sick and dementia drug baran can't get 20% vote in Lagos not to mention other states. Kayemo and co know this truth but just want to cash out.
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by kologba: 5:49am On Nov 06, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Many Nigerians don't even know the Okupe you mentioned.
Its only Peter Obi people know everywhere.
Bcoz of Peter Obi, I was surprised to see that Labour Party now has offices in some LGAs across Bauchi state where I reside.
keep quiet Peter obi is the south east agenda.. ibo cannot be president we know ur gimics
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Ugonna62: 5:54am On Nov 06, 2022
Why is APC always scared anytime they hear electronic transmition of results and bvas machin ? INEC made a reasurance to Nigerians and u start shouting tinubu will win.tinubu will win.
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Monimaker22:

OGUN STRIKE U, APC AGENT, UNA GO FAIL NEXT YEAR, LP COMING ON BOARD
Ewu gambia

Obi will not come distant third
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by nnamdi640: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2022
shigishege:
okoro tinubu is your president come 2023.
You still get mind to vote for Apc after all the hardship they are dishing out, may God have mercy on your soul. My brother, tribalism politics will not save you. If an Igbo man will be our saviour, it is better to vote for him in order to save our future than given it to a man that sees the post as compensation. All I want is a working Nigeria with less corruption, I don't want to know where the president is coming from, as long as he can deliver, am ok with that. Am sure Obi will deliver part of his promises. A friend of mine has left Nigeria to Gambia why because their currency is 10 time higher than ours. Apc has almost destroyed this country.
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Cocolatti(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2022
LiveWithIt:
The Worst Mandate: A Tale of Two T's- A Thief and a Terrorist.
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Jones4190(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I can bet it with my last drop of blood

Atiku will come second

Obi will come fourth and he will definitely cash out big time from his gullible online miscreants
you forget one thing, Biafra will resurrect
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by bdon123(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2022
All d way frm kaduna,half d populace are down for Obi d other half are for Atiku
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by bdon123(m): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Premium tears awaits u,my advice though is return d 15k u were given as social media facilitator.
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Dachris72(m): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2022
Big liar....Kenyamo; you know it's the Labour party stop deceiving Nigerians, men dey wait for you
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by LiveWithIt: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2022
mod9:

The old sick and dementia drug baran can't get 20% vote in Lagos not to mention other states. Kayemo and co know this truth but just want to cash out.
Your time to cry is near
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by LiveWithIt: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2022
bdon123:

Premium tears awaits me, my advice though is I must return d 15k i was given as social media facilitator.
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by buhariguy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Many Nigerians don't even know the Okupe you mentioned.
Its only Peter Obi people know everywhere.
Bcoz of Peter Obi, I was surprised to see that Labour Party now has offices in some LGAs across Bauchi state where I reside.
in some LGA, and you think Obidient can get 20% of total vote.
Apc has offices in every ward in Nigeria. that is the structure
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by buhariguy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Bigchristo:
See this Urhobo man wey nor know himself, errant boy, Who are those trying to strangle INEC chairman’s neck for insisting on Using BIVAS and electronics transmission of results? If you people are confident nobody would have raised such motion of stopping INEC from using BIVAS in the first place, ringing not go work again
you're reading back of news.
Nobody ever stop inec from using bvas. You're a liar like Obidient
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Bigchristo: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
buhariguy:
you're reading back of news.
Nobody ever stop inec from using bvas. You're a liar like Obidient
You be goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits / James Ibori: How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria's President - Bbc / Terrorism Trial: Court Grants Ndume Permission To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.