Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry (1692 Views)

How I Was Able To Stop "Belt Cutting" Wahala In My Honda Civic / How To Repair Cutting Tool Of Shredder Machine? / Honda Civic 2004 Sedan Timing Belt Cutting Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by nymphomaniac(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Good day guys. I intend to get a spare car key as my present one is loose and comes out of the ignition easily.

What is the cost of cutting a spare key for a Toyota Camry 2002?

Will it be programmed?
Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by sunnymighty(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
nymphomaniac:
Good day guys. I intend to get a spare car key as my present one is loose and comes out of the ignition easily.

Will it be programmed?

Following
Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by nymphomaniac(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
Cc nurey kingreign 9icetoo piyke
Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by kingreign(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
nymphomaniac:

Will it be programmed?

Very easy job but for security reasons, I won’t spill it out and i won’t give info on how to do it to anybody.
Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by nymphomaniac(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
kingreign:

Very easy job but for security reasons, I won’t spill it out and i won’t give info on how to do it to anybody.
can I send you an email?
Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by Piyke: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2022
nymphomaniac:

Will it be programmed?

Not sure of the cost but, if you're in Abuja, you can get a blank from Gudu, same shop can cut the blade. Not sure of the cost. Some years ago I think they quoted 10k for a blank and cutting, but you know what the dollar is doing now. Be sure to get the correct key!
Do you know if your existing key is a Master or Sub key?
NB: You don't need a scanner for the process. YouTube is your friend wink

1 Like

Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by nymphomaniac(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Piyke:

Not sure of the cost but, if you're in Abuja, you can get a blank from Gudu, same shop can cut the blade. Not sure of the cost. Some years ago I think they quoted 10k for a blank and cutting, but you know what the dollar is doing now. Be sure to get the correct key!
thanks. I believe my key is the one that came with the car. I am now properly guided.
Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
nymphomaniac:

Will it be programmed?
2002? Or 2012?
Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by nymphomaniac(m): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
2002? Or 2012?
Two Thousand and Two
Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by Angrygoat: 6:51am On Nov 09, 2022
Stupid ode. Foo l.u r a nobody
kingreign:

1 Like

Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by kingreign(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:
Stupid ode. Foo l.u r a nobody

Tell that to your parents who raised you. You’re such a waste of skin and a product of failed parenting.

1 Like

Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by Angrygoat: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2022
U r a nobody outside here,old man of 45years, ode
kingreign:

Tell that to your parents who raised you. You’re such a waste of skin and a product of failed parenting.
Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by SpaceAngel: 7:08am On Nov 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by kingreign(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:

K
Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by valarinz: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Angrygoat:

Just for information sakes, I'm interested in knowing what exactly is wrong with being an old man

The context in which you used it here suggests it's a bad thing to be a 45yr old and you're being derogatory about it... I'll like to understand this from your angle pls, should we now get worried about being old?

1 Like

Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by kingreign(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
valarinz:

Just for information sakes, I'm interested in knowing what exactly is wrong with being an old man

The context in which you used it here suggests it's a bad thing to be a 45yr old and you're being derogatory about it... I'll like to understand this from your angle pls, should we now get worried about being old?

Boss, pls ignore the troll!

2 Likes

Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by brutustech: 7:28pm On May 05, 2023
Piyke:

Pls do you have phone number of anyone in Gudu that can help?
Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by boldx(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2023
I have someone in Kubwa that is very good in cutting keys.

Her shop is close to phase 3 junction. Almost opposite Zuba in Kubwa by a big shop for generator repairs.

She is very good.
Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by Piyke: 4:34am On May 06, 2023
brutustech:
Pls do you have phone number of anyone in Gudu that can help?

When you get to Oto shopping mall, Gudu. Enter the gate and immediately turn left to get to the rear of the shops to your left. Walk to the end, there's a key programming shop there.
Re: Key Cutting/programming - Toyota Camry by HarunaWest(m): 12:14am On Feb 26
boldx:
I have someone in Kubwa that is very good in cutting keys.

Her shop is close to phase 3 junction. Almost opposite Zuba in Kubwa by a big shop for generator repairs.

She is very good.
Hi. Pls in relation to this, can she program transponder keys? I lost my transponder chip for my vehicle.

(1) (Reply)

Infinity FX V Touareg V RX300 / Pls Advise On Volkwagen Passat / Epc On Dash Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.