Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community (964 Views)

Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu / Lagos Unrest: Residents Of Agege Form Vigilantes To Protect Their Community / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community by Nasir123(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
As a witness,the uses of hard drugs among the youths (male and female) in Amassoma community has led to the increase in madness among the youth in the community.
This development has not been funny,as the surge had increased due to the current ravaging flood in and around the state.

Affected by many parent, today the mothers are protesting the damages this development has caused to their children..

Pics:

Re: Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community by Nasir123(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
This is not joke o!

For those of us who may not understand; just imagine 25% of the youth in your area going MAAD.
5% partially mad.
10% roughly mad
..and another 10% totally mad. That is a devastating/dangeriouse effect already to the society and its habitants. Nobody will be safe.

2 Likes

Re: Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community by Neddstark: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Buba Marwa to the rescue. God bless him.
Say no to drugs
Re: Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community by Neddstark: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nasir123:
This is not joke o!

For those of us who may not understand; just imagine 25% of the youth in your area going MAAD.
5% partially mad.
10% roughly mad
..and another 10% totally mad. That is a devastating/dangeriouse effect already to the society and its habitants. Nobody will be safe.

We have a drugs and cultism epidemic in Nigeria. Unfortunately, there is no true reporting of rhe casualties. Our media if not reporting politics, rather give news on Tonto, Daddy Freeze, Davido, BB9ja, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community by Blakjewelry(m): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
The communities and it heads should lead the fight they are closer to the people
Re: Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community by Blackman7: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
The rate of drug abuse (synthetic) is alarming. I suggest death penalty for dealers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community by Nasir123(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Neddstark:

We have a drugand cultism epidemic in Nigeria. Unfortunately, there is no true reporting of rhe casualties. Our media if not reporting politics, rather give news on Tonto, Daddy Freeze, Davido, BB9ja, etc.

You're absolutely right.

I'm just imagining how the next 5year will look like. Because currently most of these youth don't even want to work again. Lazy,dull, and wasteful.
So so pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community by Ehmmah588(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Good God!!!! How do we curb this menace in our society Cos its obvious that government isn't going to help us....God save my family and friends from this substance abuse shocked

1 Like

Re: Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community by irunoko(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Awon Iya ode

Na now day break for una? When una dey sell local narcotics for garage and street pubs for street urchins and low lives E dey sweet Una Shey? When ndlea came shebi una see them as una enemies? Drug problems Never start.una Never even start to protest.

If you check am now na the same women go dey encourage their children to do Yahoo just like others who are driving Jeep in the neighbourhood.

Una children Never even begin to become drug addicts.shebi na because them never rape una or beat una.some of the useless mothers wey suppose dey train their children go leave their children at the mercy of the streets, hooligans go train them and those ones go dey bring money home for them from the proceeds of crime.them Never dey do drugs.shey na because them never strip una naked for public

You deserve the druggies and dysfunctional children you have Deal with it.if I was the governor of that state I Will demand that police arrest you and put you in the male cells of hardened male rapists make them gang rape una for giving birth to children you cannot raise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community by Neddstark: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ehmmah588:
Good God!!!! How do we curb this menace in our society Cos its obvious that government isn't going to help us....God save my family and friends from this substance abuse shocked

Most families are crying watching their children become liabilities from drug abuse and dying from OD. They keep it secret so the society doesn't judge them. You heard of that rapper that was reported dead this year from OD but his family responded that it was depression.

1 Like

Re: Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community by FreeIgboho: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nasir123:
This is not joke o!

5% partially mad.
10% roughly mad
..and another 10% totally mad. That is a devastating/dangeriouse effect already to the society and its habitants. Nobody will be safe.i

Lol... not a joke, but the way you said it is really funny

1 Like

Re: Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community by ObalendeCMS: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
irunoko:
Awon Iya ode

Na now day break for una? When una dey sell local narcotics for garage and street pubs for street urchins and low lives E dey sweet Una Shey? When ndlea came shebi una see them as una enemies? Drug problems Never start.una Never even start to protest.

If you check am now na the same women go dey encourage their children to do Yahoo just like others who are driving Jeep in the neighbourhood.

Una children Never even begin to become drug addicts.shebi na because them never rape una or beat una.some of the useless mothers wey suppose dey train their children go leave their children at the mercy of the streets, hooligans go train them and those ones go dey bring money home for them from the proceeds of crime.them Never dey do drugs.shey na because them never strip una naked for public

You deserve the druggies and dysfunctional children you have Deal with it.if I was the governor of that state I Will demand that police arrest you and put you in the male cells of hardened male rapists make them gang rape una for giving birth to children you cannot raise

I wish there is a bill that is passed that all parents can be held responsible for the crime their children commit, just like in China. Most Nigerian parents are very bad parents; in fact some shouldn’t be allowed to breed.

1 Like

Re: Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community by powerhouse3(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2022
Then I heard of US kids into drug and I was happy that African home training won't allow the youth into drugs ,.how wrong I was

Now , every street in south ,north east and west of Nigeria the menace spread it's negative influence and I sigh for the plight of the youth...it's getting crazy and more if we handle it with kid gloves,in the next couple of year the street in Nigeria will he filled with crime inclined junkie

1 Like

Re: Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community by irunoko(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

I wish there is a bill that is passed that all parents can be held responsible for the crime their children commit, just like in China. Most Nigerian parents are very bad parents; in fact some shouldn’t be allowed to breed.
Shebi that time government wanted to pass a bill that any child found guilty of CULTISM the parents should be arrested.typical mob mentality nigerians came out and Said that it's an unfair bill and it's not every parent that knows that their children is doing cultism and that the Law should not visit the sins of the children on the parents.

Now E don red.the mothers that were defending the misbehavior of Their children are usually the first hit.

Awon Iya Maba Mi nomo mi,mabami bawi.na the outcome be that.the ones wey dey sweet me pass na the mothers of those yahoo boys wey dey always ever dey ready to defend them.when push comes to shove,na the sons wey them dey defend dey either rape them or kill them.their mothers are usually the first casualty of their irresponsiblities and stupidity.same with drug problems.

If you really
Look at things deeper beyond the pages of newspapers you will see that Nigerians are the enablers of bad governance,insecurity and drug related crimes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Security Alert!! Privileged Information Reveals The Mass Arrival / NPC Accountant Killed In Anambra By Stepson Over N1m / Skull Mining:"I Killed My Friend,Mined His Skull For 200K" Ogun Man Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.