Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Pimples, Ance, And Blakspot Wants To Kill Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples, Ance, And Blakspot Wants To Kill Me (304 Views)

Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / See What The Doctor Recommended For My Pimples Ance And Oily Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pimples, Ance, And Blakspot Wants To Kill Me by Favour0816: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pls Help, What your recommendation for clearing off pimples and dark spots permanently.
Re: Pimples, Ance, And Blakspot Wants To Kill Me by DonJulio: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
I also went through this....Just buy isotretinoin capsules (accutane). You have to take it for like 6 months before you see 100percent improvement....But trust me...acne would be a thing of the past...just go on google and read reviews...see acnes that are waay worst than urs being cleared....get your brand new skin in 6months....thank me later!. wink

1 Like

Re: Pimples, Ance, And Blakspot Wants To Kill Me by Jeon(f): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
Favour0816:
Pls Help, What your recommendation for clearing off pimples and dark spots permanently.

Darling you need Garlic oil

Benefits :
Prevent acne, cold sores, rashes, blisters, pimples and psoriasis.
Improves skin Health
Balance Blood Sugar
it also prevent kidney infections
Prevent peptic ulcer.
Reduce infections on wounds, promotes hair growth, bone health and liver health.

3 Likes

Re: Pimples, Ance, And Blakspot Wants To Kill Me by Prosmart77(f): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hi, would you like to get an effective solution to your facials?

I have a well manufactured organic soap solution that will clear off pimples & dark spots off your face permanently, giving you that result you are searching for.

This soap works for me and now, I have a perfectly dry face all day, with no pimples. It helped balanced and maintained my skin color and glow.

It contains no bleaching substance. All ingredients are natural and organically sourced.

My dear, a trial will convince you. Today I take pictures without needing them to be edited.

Chat with me on 07034779565, so I can share more information with you.

Thank you.

Favour0816:

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Manoj Miglani Top Orthopedic Surgeon Delhi / 5 Factors That Can Cause Stomach Cancer / 182:1 High Vote! China And Russia Join Forces In Favor Of UN Verification Of Bio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.