Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! (34781 Views)

Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Bradford111(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2023
Hello everyone it's been 3 months since I had sex with a random girl and having been having boils coming up only my dick every time.

Taken a lot of drugs and even rubbed tubes like funbact act A and some other antibacterial the boils would go but when I stop using the antibacterial cream they will resurface.

Please I need advice on how to go about this am suffering and so uncomfortable right now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Pay4u: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2023
Have you prayed about it?

4 Bedroom Detached Duplex with 2 Room BQ and a Swimming Pool for Sale in Dawaki Abuja. visit website for all Abuja luxury properties

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by shuttox: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2023
It might be toilet infection

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by fijiuba: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2023
You don't know what the name of your problem is. You need medical care bro

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by KingMack(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2023
If the pains are much you'll find your way to the hospital other than come here to receive a thousand and one suggestions angry

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by icecool12(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Go see a doctor. Next time don’t skin dive.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by slimjohn2k5: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Treat from inside not outside
Look for strong antibiotics
Or as advised go to the hospital

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by StandardJohn(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2023
Go for local herbs, it will heal u completely.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Bradford111:
Hello everyone it's been 3 months since I had sex with a random girl and having been having boils coming up only my dick every time.
Taken a lot of drugs and even rubbed tubes like funbact act A and some other antibacterial the boils would go but when I stop using the antibacterial cream they will resurface
Please I need advice on how to go about this am suffering and so uncomfortable right now

Skin to skin

Not everyone is lucky!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Bridgetpretty(f): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2023
Hello guys
I need help ave been treating staphylococus for one year now
But it keeps going and coming back
Pls guys help a sister
Its so frustrating 😥

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Lee99: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2023
Bradford111:
Taken a lot of drugs and even rubbed tubes like funbact act A and some other antibacterial the boils would go but when I stop using the antibacterial cream they will resurface
Please I need advice on how to go about this am suffering and so uncomfortable right now
That's syphilis bro, you have to use a strong antibiotic and the funbact A cream together, use for like a month and it'll go for good. You're welcome

10 Likes

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Bradford111(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Lee99:

That's syphilis bro, you have to use a strong antibiotic and the funbact A cream together, use for like a month and it'll go for good. You're welcome
Okay thanks the strong antibiotic you suggested is it a drug or cream?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Lee99: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2023
Bradford111:

Okay thanks the strong antibiotic you suggested is it a drug or cream?
Oral, get doxycycline, you can buy it from any pharmacy, take it twice a day, one morning one night, coupled with the cream, avoid taking your bath with hot or warm water, if the itching is really bad you can add loratidine it'll help ease your pains and let you sleep at night

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by ATEAMS: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2023
Dirty things

5 Likes

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by siofra(f): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2023
Lol go to the hospital!

When they advise you to stop doing hookup, you will not hear.

16 Likes

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Lvgirl: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2023
Bridgetpretty:
Hello guys
Pls guys help a sister
Its so frustrating 😥

Staphy is a bastard
I only know of herbs that can cure it

5 Likes

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by paskal16: 10:01am On Feb 10, 2023
Sorry
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Padipadi(m): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2023
Bradford111:

Taken a lot of drugs and even rubbed tubes like funbact act A and some other antibacterial the boils would go but when I stop using the antibacterial cream they will resurface.

Please I need advice on how to go about this am suffering and so uncomfortable right now.
Enjoy your infection. Go to hospital and get proper care. Make sure female nurses touch your penis and see if it ll still rise, that means it hasn't healed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by iwaeda: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2023
Bradford111:

See a dermatologist, it may be live threatening or you can become impotent. See a good doctor bros. Not every hole can be dug, even if the face is beautiful. Wisdom nugget grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by igbarasdynasty: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2023
Graphics picture or we don’t believe it…

Ekaite don use her overstretched soured kpekus give OP Hi Vive.

OP go run all test for reliable Lab oh. Nairaland is not a Lab, you will be shocked or traumatized at numerous responses even though your condition is not serious.

grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Okiton: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2023
cheesy
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Lanretoye(m): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2023
shuttox:
It might be toilet infection
so toilet infection and std na the same
Bridgetpretty:
Hello guys
Pls guys help a sister
Its so frustrating 😥
where you see your own?
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by adecz: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2023
shocked

That is an aggressive strain of
Herpes simplex or syphilis 😮😮😮

Unprotected s3cx with a random
olosho.... You try 👏👏👐

4 Likes

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by masterflowx(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2023
Well deserved.
Others will learn lesson from you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Neddstark: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2023
Bradford111:

Go to a hospital for proper treatment. Hope its not herpes
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by jericco1(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2023
omo sorry ooo
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Tonyalchemy: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2023
Go to the hospital

1 Like

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Godfullsam(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2023
You had sex with a random girl. Next time try using c*nd*m to avoid stories like this.

I wish you quick recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2023
What did you say? CUM again pls? grin Oh you had an unprotected sex with a random girl?

You bloody human! So your common sense didn't tell you that a random girl that was willing to go down raw with you random guy was obviously a one gurl army of STD's and equally as irresponsible and disgusting as you?

Why is it that you humans no longer fear STD's these days huh? Especially Africans! Are yall immortals now or what?

That shiiit scares the hell out of me!

Oga better go see a doctor, get tested in order to get the right medication!
stop crying foul here, cos you no know when you were doing "Oh my god oh my god" abi?

Mtcheeew lobbish!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) / 20 Interesting facts About Human Blood (Photos) / American Herbalist Sentenced To Prison After Death Of Diabetic Boy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.