Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,909 members, 7,863,122 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) (3150 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Antoeni(m): 5:29am On Nov 06, 2022
After cooking today
I realized that beans do not really
consume gas, na you dey wait
make e soft
Una happy Sunday
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by stillcreative: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2022
I totally agree that most Obi supporters are significantly learned and understand the consequences of voting for a wrong candidate but the direct question I'll ask you is; do you portray yourself schooled enough to wish that Peter Obi scores less than 1% votes?
Just for the records, Nigerians are about the most learned citizens on the surface of the earth so don't kid yourself that they are 1%. For objectivity, wait till noon on elections day to understand that Nigerians are wiser than you think.
Thinkam:
grin. Only "significantly learned and woke" people support PO, what population of Nigerians are significantly learned and woke? Less than 1% in my opinion. If Obi scores more than 1% votes na miracle wink grin

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Penguin2: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Thinkam:
grin. Only "significantly learned and woke" people support PO, what population of Nigerians are significantly learned and woke? Less than 1% in my opinion. If Obi scores more than 1% votes na miracle wink grin

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

So you admit that only illiterates and brainless people support Atiku Abi?
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Penguin2: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
stillcreative:
I totally agree that most Obi supporters are significantly learned and understand the consequences of voting for a wrong candidate but the direct question I'll ask you is; do you portray yourself schooled enough to wish that Peter Obi scores less than 1% votes?
Just for the records, Nigerians are about the most learned citizens on the surface of the earth so don't kid yourself that they are 1%. For objectivity, wait till noon on elections day to understand that Nigerians are wiser than you think.

Allow him wallow in his foolery
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This Type Of Cap Called? / What Is Going On In Anambra State? : All These People For Just One Governor? / Abia 2011: Kalu Backs Brother For Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.