Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

$100 USDT FOR SALE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $100 USDT FOR SALE (599 Views)

Where Can I Sell My Usdt For Naira In Nigeria? / Earn 500 USDT For Free And Withdraw Instantly To Your Wallet(proof Available) / $220 Usdt For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$100 USDT FOR SALE by Abbafrye(m): 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
$100 USDT FOR SALE.
LEGIT BUYER ONLY.
FAST TRANSACTION.
SCAMMERS STAY CLEAR.

WHATSAPP LINK BELOW
Re: $100 USDT FOR SALE by Bornbiafra: 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
You are the scammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $100 USDT FOR SALE by Abbafrye(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bornbiafra:
You are the scammer

Just seeing this your quote now. How will u come to someone's thread and write such a thing when we had no business together. I can give u full screenshot and even video of the funds and how it was finally sold. I had to sell that same evening on Paxful cos rate was dropping badly. I have my Paxful transaction history to back it up and email notification of the transaction. U people will just be going about people's thread and constituting nuisance for no reason when u don't know me from anywhere. In a sane country, u will be jailed for defaming. Learn not to have wicked mind towards people or try to spoil people for no good reason becos you won't progress with such attitude.
SHALOM....
Re: $100 USDT FOR SALE by Bornbiafra: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Abbafrye:

Just seeing this your quote now. How will u come to someone's thread and write such a thing when we had no business together. I can give u full screenshot and even video of the funds and how it was finally sold. I had to sell that same evening on Paxful cos rate was dropping badly. I have my Paxful transaction history to back it up and email notification of the transaction. U people will just be going about people's thread and constituting nuisance for no reason when u don't know me from anywhere. In a sane country, u will be jailed for defaming. Learn not to have wicked mind towards people or try to spoil people for no good reason becos you won't progress with such attitude.
SHALOM....
you are a scammer

1 Like

Re: $100 USDT FOR SALE by Abbafrye(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bornbiafra:
you are a scammer

Based on what Oga?
Re: $100 USDT FOR SALE by greatermeme: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bornbiafra:
you are a scammer
prove it!
Re: $100 USDT FOR SALE by MrBroke(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Oga you are a scammer. The more you argue the more obvious it becomes, so delete your thread
Re: $100 USDT FOR SALE by Abbafrye(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
MrBroke:
Oga you are a scammer. The more you argue the more obvious it becomes, so delete your thread

No one is arguing with a dumbass that can't drop prove of your foolish claim.
Re: $100 USDT FOR SALE by MrPADDY(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
Abbafrye:
$100 USDT FOR SALE.
LEGIT BUYER ONLY.
FAST TRANSACTION.
SCAMMERS STAY CLEAR.

WHATSAPP LINK BELOW

http://.us/w/?c=aeabe5

Let's deal

https://www.nairaland.com/7386761/transferwise-funds-exchange-instant-payment
Re: $100 USDT FOR SALE by MrBroke(m): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Abbafrye:

No one is arguing with a dumbass that can't drop prove of your foolish claim.

Okay pussy ass I want to buy grin
Re: $100 USDT FOR SALE by MrBroke(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Wetin do crypto brokers wey you one come sale your crypto for here because through Binance, quidax and the rest e dey more safe and secure due to the fact say Escrow dey involve. So wetin you con find for here if no b to scam pple with something way no dey secure
Re: $100 USDT FOR SALE by Gmajor(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Please return my N3500.
It's obvious that you blocked me on WhatsApp immediately I sent the money.
Please return my money or tomorrow morning I'm going to WEMA bank to lay a complaint.

Abbafrye:
$100 USDT FOR SALE.
LEGIT BUYER ONLY.
FAST TRANSACTION.
SCAMMERS STAY CLEAR.

WHATSAPP LINK BELOW

http://.us/w/?c=aeabe5

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Intelligence Is The Next Big Thing / Have Automotive Gas Oil? / New Online Business Techniques Reviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.