Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners (5296 Views)

Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu / Nigeria Belongs To Muslims, An "Infidel" Will Not Rule In 2023! - MUSLIM CLERIC / Fulani People Brainwashed To Think All Of Nigeria Belongs To Them—Prof Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by KUNZEH(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
This post no get tail e no get head

3 Likes

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by oskopy: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
The problem of southern Nigeria is yorubas.they can heed to any condition from the north so far they are ahead of igbos.look at Atiku contesting what is turn of the south, Tinubu made it possible for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by azpekuliar: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
BloomingDale:
Why will it not belong to the North, when you fools from the South are cowards.

…or the Yorubas and Igbos are busy engaging in a cold war. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by XerXers: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
haslaw:

Stop being unintelligent.

Hold your states governors accountable if there is no amenities in your state.

If Chimaroke Mbadunuju, Peter Obi and Willi Obiano refused to develop Anambra state, How is that the fault of Tambuwal, Kwankwaso or El-Rufai

All state governors in Nigeria get federal allocation. Go and ask your governors why they stole the one for your state.
Stop talking nonesense. The north focuses on city center where the privileged few live. Their countryside lives several centuries behind civilization
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by soke02(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
colestephan86:
As I write this , I am in the gridlock at Lagos Ibadan express way, warewa pricisely.
I drove my Peugeot 307 today to work , couldn't work cos of power, I use a 3 phase machine and so I couldn't work cos 1 out of the three phase was out,and so I decided to join those that want to take one-way back to Lagos, on getting to the police check point , I was turned back and so I decided to wait, while I wait I noticed 3 young guys trying to fix their Peugeot 307 hatch back and then I walk up to them to assist them, while I was there I found out that they also took the one way but their car suddenly went off, and so that was what caused the repairs they were doing.

To my greatest surprise, I adviced them that. Since they couldn't find a rewire or mechanic tha could help them, they could push and start the car as it would start. We did tha and the car started, immediately the car started , one of the soldiers at the check point quickly ran to them and asked if they were ready to leave,? Immediately the road block the FRSC police made with their cars was removed and they drove off.

These guys should be 30 years old max
where is the northerners in the story
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by BloomingDale(f): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
colestephan86:

Im sure u are a Southerner too.

Yes o. I be one of the cowardly southerner. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by BloomingDale(f): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
rolams:

Why do you people usually insult people who normally voice their opinion or perception on this platform? Op only narrated what he witnessed and you called him a fool. What has he done to deserve that?

Mind you, OP may be older than you ooo!

Pls! Let's learn to respect ourselves on this platform.

I don hear. Advice kee u there.
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by dominic17: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
The railways and Gas pipe lines Buhari is constructing in North is the Northern leaders that are financing it? Stop being clever by half.

haslaw:

Stop being unintelligent.

Hold your states governors accountable if there is no amenities in your state.

If Chimaroke Mbadunuju, Peter Obi and Willi Obiano refused to develop Anambra state, How is that the fault of Tambuwal, Kwankwaso or El-Rufai

All state governors in Nigeria get federal allocation. Go and ask your governors why they stole the one for your state.

1 Like

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by CaptainAyub: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
owobokiri:

Have you lived in tthefar north for a long time?
Try to do so and understand why some of us feel really agitated about what is going on in this country.

Most southerners tell themselves the lie that all parts of Nigeria are suffering. I even saw Peter Obi bemoaning poverty in the north. The keep talking about how all parts of Nigeria don't have good roads and all that. Nonsense!

Most parts of the cities in the core northern Nigeria have the best road networks in West Africa. Food is extremely cheap. Most have uninterrupted power supply and the local governments take care of the hospital bills of most people. Just try to live with them for like a year.

You will understand that what we have in this country is the equivalent of "One country, two systems"..
The North is practically enslaving the South
Exactly.
Crude oil is in the south.
The seaports through which foreign refined petroleum products are brought in are also in the south.
But most times there is scarcity in the south,fuel will be readily available in the north and at official price oo.
They will use the resources of the south to pay bridging costs and ensure the fuel is available and at official price in their place.
Yet,Yoruba moozlems say na Igbo be their problem

2 Likes

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by masseratti: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Yeah. Fraudulent Yorubas that always truncate southern progress. Eg Chukwumerije and Nzeribe (both from Iwo in Osun State) were used by northerners to truncate the June 12 mandate of a southerner. Yorubas are truly terrible.
Lolzzzz I can help you to add more, have you forgotten Azikiwe from Ogbomoso, who collaborate with the North in the 60s or Ekwueme from Ijebu Ode who was a vice to a Northerner in the B0s against a fellow Southerner.... Very funny people I swear

2 Likes

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Tochi3(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Just like Whites conquered Blacks and created a biased system to maintain superiority over them, Nigerian Northerners conquered Southerners in 1970 and enforce it with the lopsided treatment.

Why Afonjas think this affects only Igbos is the biggest joke of the 21st century.

Southern Nigeria is an occupied conquered region to the North.
You are indeed a very wicked man... cheesy grin
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by masseratti: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
oskopy:
The problem of southern Nigeria is yorubas.they can heed to any condition from the north so far they are ahead of igbos.look at Atiku contesting what is turn of the south, Tinubu made it possible for him.
kindly explain how Tinubu made it eazy for him?
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by owobokiri(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Exactly.
Crude oil is in the south.
The seaports through which foreign refined petroleum products are brought in are also in the south.
But most tiles there is scarcity in the south,fuel will be readily available in the north and at official price oo.
They will use the resources of the south to pay bridging costs and ensure the fuel is available and at official price in their place.
Yet,Yoruba moozlems say na Igbo be their problem

It's unbelievable.
Rumor has it that Buhari revealed while visiting the Shehu of Bornu that he was giving Borno state extra 2 billions every month! Who knows if its the whole northern states sef.. I once taught in a school built by PTF under this very Buhari during my service year. That was when I realized Buharis level of undiluted ethnocentrism.Everything we used to teach with, was provided by the PTF. I mean everything.., chalk, books, pens, rulers.., both for teachers and for students. . This was a rural school in Kano. I was told that Buharis PTF even built the school from scratch to finish! These are some of the reasons they worship him over there. He knows how to grab for them..

The same PTF built the then Ade Bayero University Teaching Hospital from scratch to finish. Meanwhile, as I'm talking to you, Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital has been in the pipelines since the inception of democratic rule. The present location of NAU teaching hospital looks like a pigsty. Two federal institutions, different tales.. I have a friend that worked at the newly built federal medical center in Daurra. The services there are so cheap and the facilities there so top notch. Quality according to him, can easily rank with what is obtainable outside the country. Meanwhile there are no such federal health facility in the whole of Onitsha! Onitsha is one of the most productive cities in Nigeria.
And someone is preaching One Nigeria to me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by adesile8697: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
No, he didn't. I have read the post. He only narrated the scene.No, he didn't. I have read the post. He only narrated the scene....
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by haslaw(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
dominic17:
The railways and Gas pipe lines Buhari is constructing in North is the Northern leaders that are financing it? Stop being clever by half.

I think there is something in the DNA of S/E that makes them such great LIARS

Even Peter Pandora is the greatest LIAR in Africa

YUU are following in the lying footsteps of Peter Pandora in lies

State the gas pipe lines or I would brand you a LIAR just as Peter Pandora was branded a LIAR

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by haslaw(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
XerXers:

Stop talking nonesense. The north focuses on city center where the privileged few live. Their countryside lives several centuries behind civilization

Keep believing your own lies if it makes you sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by eazyduzit: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
People that never stayed in the North will never know how the Northern Nigeria operate,
The Northern people have made life easier for them since time immemorial through brotherhood (among them) and that lead the to have power to do and undo things.
Do you know that the Northern politicians and elites normally buy FG job slots from the Southern politicians and give it to their people in the North to occupy the slot?
Do you know that the Northern politicians don't sale the slots allocated to them to their people unlike their Southern Politicians colleague?
Do you know that the Northern masses can attack their politicians for failing them?
Do you know that once you can speak Hausa outside the Northern territory to an Hausa man, you'll be treated like one of their own ( I call that brotherhood)?
I have enjoyed a lot of financial benefits,favours and support from the Northern people than my fellow tribal people.
I have more Northern friends (Muslims to be precise) than Southern friends today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by DLuciano: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
BloomingDale:
no, not that the southerners are cowards, but betrayers of their own brothers
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by dominic17: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Please check the link below and stop exposing your ignorance.

[https://www.hydrocarbons-technology.com/projects/akk-natural-gas-pipeline-project/

author=haslaw post=118152733]

State the gas pipe lines or I would brand you a LIAR just as Peter Pandora was branded a LIAR[/quote]
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by rolams(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

I don hear. Advice kee u there.

Advice Kee your father.
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by BloomingDale(f): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
rolams:

Advice Kee your father.

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by haslaw(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
dominic17:
Please check the link below and stop exposing your ignorance.

[https://www.hydrocarbons-technology.com/projects/akk-natural-gas-pipeline-project/

author=haslaw post=118152733]

State the gas pipe lines or I would brand you a LIAR just as Peter Pandora was branded a LIAR

LYING is in the DNA of every SE

There are 7 (with an extra additional one dedicated to SE) projects going on in the South but the one making this IPOB CARNNIBAL foam at the mouth is the single project in the north.

You refused to see 8 projects going in the south but blaming Buhari for just one single project in the north.

BIGOTRY, HATRED & ENVY KEE YUU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by favor914: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Naira20:
Maybe before but by 2023,
Nigeria will belong to Nigerians.
What makes you feel more Nigerian than them?
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by flokii: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
@OP I can relate.. when it comes to power, give it to the North.

That Ahmadu Bello's Northernization policy has positioned them to rule Nigeria for as long as possible.. it's Yorubas I pity sha, forming woke especially the celebrities and old sellouts we call leaders. All thanks to them, Yoruba no get level anywhere again, not even in our ancestral lands in South West
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Valkrie: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

Exactly and also act and behave like bastereds ..!!
Southerners are just too useless...claim to be educated but soft in the brain...!! Don't be surprised the soldier who blocked the road are of Southern extract...!!

During the hay days of sars..go to the north you would never see them their cos the north always bind together against a common foe but come to the south...once you are able to change your trouser its your neighbours that would take your matter to the police...!! Very useless people.. they just deserve all they get from the Northerners....!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
colestephan86:
As I write this , I am in the gridlock at Lagos Ibadan express way, warewa pricisely.
I drove my Peugeot 307 today to work , couldn't work cos of power, I use a 3 phase machine and so I couldn't work cos 1 out of the three phase was out,and so I decided to join those that want to take one-way back to Lagos, on getting to the police check point , I was turned back and so I decided to wait, while I wait I noticed 3 young guys trying to fix their Peugeot 307 hatch back and then I walk up to them to assist them, while I was there I found out that they also took the one way but their car suddenly went off, and so that was what caused the repairs they were doing.

To my greatest surprise, I adviced them that. Since they couldn't find a rewire or mechanic tha could help them, they could push and start the car as it would start. We did tha and the car started, immediately the car started , one of the soldiers at the check point quickly ran to them and asked if they were ready to leave,? Immediately the road block the FRSC police made with their cars was removed and they drove off.

These guys should be 30 years old max
The write up is just senseless

3 Likes

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2022
masseratti:
Lolzzzz I can help you to add more, have you forgotten Azikiwe from Ogbomoso, who collaborate with the North in the 60s or Ekwueme from Ijebu Ode who was a vice to a Northerner in the B0s against a fellow Southerner.... Very funny people I swear

Those muppets from the yeast don't come with manuals on how a brain works. Some actually lack a brain to begin with. You can't find more confused people elsewhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by voltron14: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2022
owobokiri:

It's unbelievable.
Rumor has it that Buhari revealed while visiting the Shehu of Bornu that he was giving Borno state extra 2 billions every month! Who knows if its the whole northern states sef.. I once taught in a school built by PTF under this very Buhari during my service year. That was when I realized Buharis level of undiluted ethnocentrism.Everything we used to teach with, was provided by the PTF. I mean everything.., chalk, books, pens, rulers.., both for teachers and for students. . This was a rural school in Kano. I was told that Buharis PTF even built the school from scratch to finish! These are some of the reasons they worship him over there. He knows how to grab for them..

The same PTF built the then Ade Bayero University Teaching Hospital from scratch to finish. Meanwhile, as I'm talking to you, Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital has been in the pipelines since the inception of democratic rule. The present location of NAU teaching hospital looks like a pigsty. Two federal institutions, different tales.. I have a friend that worked at the newly built federal medical center in Daurra. The services there are so cheap and the facilities there so top notch. Quality according to him, can easily rank with what is obtainable outside the country. Meanwhile there are no such federal health facility in the whole of Onitsha! Onitsha is one of the most productive cities in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by CaptainAyub: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2022
owobokiri:

It's unbelievable.

Buhari during his tenure as PTF chairman is the origin of the north having better roads than the south.
It is a pity ppl don't read or hear cos we warned and warned ppl about him and his tendency for nepotism,dem no gree hear.

1 Like

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Nyamuri: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2022
Your a lier! Northern politicians don't buy FG slots.. majority of those working in ministries, agencies, parastatals etc are southerners
eazyduzit:
People that never stayed in the North will never know how the Northern Nigeria operate,
The Northern people have made life easier for them since time immemorial through brotherhood (among them) and that lead the to have power to do and undo things.
Do you know that the Northern politicians and elites normally buy FG job slots from the Southern politicians and give it to their people in the North to occupy the slot?
Do you know that the Northern politicians don't sale the slots allocated to them to their people unlike their Southern Politicians colleague?
Do you know that the Northern masses can attack their politicians for failing them?
Do you know that once you can speak Hausa outside the Northern territory to an Hausa man, you'll be treated like one of their own ( I call that brotherhood)?
I have enjoyed a lot of financial benefits,favours and support from the Northern people than my fellow tribal people.
I have more Northern friends (Muslims to be precise) than Southern friends today.
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by eazyduzit: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2022
You're the liar here,this is something I'm fully aware of so keep quiet if you don't know it.

Nyamuri:
Your a lier! Northern politicians don't buy FG slots.. majority of those working in ministries, agencies, parastatals etc are southerners
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Nyamuri: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2022
Lol so why are their more southerners in ministries, agencies, parastatals etc?
eazyduzit:
You're the liar here,this is something I'm fully aware of so keep quiet if you don't know it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Supporters Start Ward-For-Ward Grassroots Mobilisation For PDP In Enugu / In Defense Of Naija! / How To Survive A Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.