Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners (5298 Views)

Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu / Nigeria Belongs To Muslims, An "Infidel" Will Not Rule In 2023! - MUSLIM CLERIC / Fulani People Brainwashed To Think All Of Nigeria Belongs To Them—Prof Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by eazyduzit: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2022
Is ministry the only federal government parastatal?
Do you know that the federal government ministries have many boards and agencies in her ministries that are not even effective but have staffs working there e.g NESREA which is under federal ministry of environment and so on?
Do you know that the Northerners occupy those agencies and boards?
Ol'boy,you don't even know wetin dey sup 4 this country.
Stay dia make pant dey wear you.

Nyamuri:
Lol so why are their more southerners in ministries, agencies, parastatals etc?

1 Like

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by OfficiaCheftobi(m): 12:16am On Nov 07, 2022
eazyduzit:
Is ministry the only federal government parastatal?
Do you know that the federal government ministries have many boards and agencies in her ministries that are not even effective but have staffs working there e.g NESREA which is under federal ministry of environment and so on?
Do you know that the Northerners occupy those agencies and boards?
Ol'boy,you don't even know wetin dey sup 4 this country.
Stay dia make pant dey wear you.

hey bro how much do they sell a kilo of pork meat in kaduna
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by eazyduzit: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2022
The place I do but my meat, they don't sale in Kilo's but rather according to the amount you want and it's very cheap and the quantity compare to the Kilo's is damn good.

OfficiaCheftobi:
hey bro how much do they sell a kilo of pork meat in kaduna
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by OfficiaCheftobi(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2022
eazyduzit:
The place I do but my meat, they don't sale in Kilo's but rather according to the amount you want and it's very cheap and the quantity compare to the Kilo's is damn good.

can I reach you?
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by eazyduzit: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2022
OfficiaCheftobi:
can I reach you?
Sure.....
To start with,where is your location ?
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by colestephan86: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2023
oskopy:
The problem of southern Nigeria is yorubas.they can heed to any condition from the north so far they are ahead of igbos.look at Atiku contesting what is turn of the south, Tinubu made it possible for him.
Out of the 16 years PDP ruled,southern Nigeria has 14 years,and that's why atiku will contest in PDP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Now: Emefiele In Trouble As Tunibu Response To CBN Over New Naira Redesign / Fire At Afprint Complex, Iyana-ISOLO / Buhari At Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 As He Leaves For Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.