Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains (956 Views)

Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election / Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest / Ngige: Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi Are All Washed Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Ahmad880881:
haha thats (error-1) (no apostrophe before “s”) nonsense XX (error-2) (no comma, no fullstop) if you like i (error-3) (lowercase letter “i” to represent the first person singular pronoun “I”) can teach you english (error-4) (starting the word “English” with the lowercase letter “e”) becouse (error-5) (writing “becouse” instead of “because”) from you (error-6) (writing “you” instead of “your”) text i (error-7) (same thing that was pointed out in error-3) can see errors

Have a nice day
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Have a nice day
Mtcww. I am not a typist but let's meet with pen and paper.
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2022
Ahmad880881:
Mtcww. I am not a typist but let's meet with pen and paper.
That's like taking us back to the year 1873..
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Have a nice day
Haha go back. You need to be corrected referring to the correction you have made on my text.
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2022
Ahmad880881:
Haha go back. You need to be corrected referring to the correction you have made on my text.
Bye..

Have a nice day
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Bye..

Have a nice day
You have to because you're on your master's terrain
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2022
Ahmad880881:
You have to because you're on your master's terrain
Is there anything wrong with you??

I said, BYE
HAVE A NICE DAY.

What else are you still talking about here?
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Is there anything wrong with you??

I said, BYE
HAVE A NICE DAY.

What else are you still talking about here?
Why are you shouting at me. Oh you copy it from Obi. I heard what happened between him and Dino. Bye!
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Ahmad880881:
Why are you shouting at me. Oh you copy it from Obi. I heard what happened between him and Dino. Bye!
Better

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Adjutant-general Of The Nigerian Army, Lieutenant-colonel James Yakubu Pam. / Comparing Dollar Redesign (2013) To Naira Redesign (2022) | Beyond Color Changes / Money Wouldn't Give Us Victory Sen Al-Makura Warn APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.