Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains (941 Views)

Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election / Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest / Ngige: Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi Are All Washed Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
REASONS WHY I WILL VOTE FOR PETER OBI.

1. He will block off all the financial leakages in the country, both the official leakages inside the Government, and the unofficial/illegal leakages every other “elsewhere” in Nigeria.

For those that would say that he cannot implement this, please they should go and verify this one below..

In Anambra, he succeeded in blocking off a lot of leakages, and cut down the cost of governance.
More taxes started going directly into the government purse, rather than into the purses of highly-placed individuals.
The IGR of Anambra increased under Peter-Obi, not just because he widened the tax-net,, but because he blocked-off a lot of the leakages.

2. He will definitely find ways to start making people to stop hoping to become rich while they are Not doing anything --- the spirit of “working”, productiveness, and investment will be cultivated in Nigerians, and the spirit of “showing-off” and huge spendings on irrelevant things and on frivolvolities would just die off. People would now be counted due to what they do, and not how much money they spend.

For those that would say that he cannot implement this particular one, please they should go and verify this one below too..

The workers in Anambra State started becoming productive. All those redundant and unproductive methods of doing “work” became obsolete in the State. He brought in productiveness into the system. He also started using locally-sourced vendors from amongst the people to supply goods and services to the Government,, (and he never towed the line of giving such contracts to the same “cronies” within the Government which he might have brought in into the Government. He didn't even bring in his “cronies” in his Government to start with.)
For the first time in Anambra State, Local Contractors got contracts without paying any sort of kickbacks.

3. He is more interested in developing the people of Nigeria more than he is interested in erecting incessant and unnecessary physical infrastructures, or in spending the money of Nigeria on frivolities. NO.. but he is more interested in developing the people of Nigeria (through things like education, and paying-per-hour policy). Though the physical infrastructures are good, but they are not all necessary for it be the sole purpose of his Government. He can only do the development of physical infrastructures when they are really supposed to serve the priority needs of the people. (That is, physical infrastructures such as power, education, and healthcare facilities.)
(He is not the type of president that would rush to build infrastructure projects in a locality where such projects are not the priority necessity of the people there).

For those that would say that he cannot do this particular one, please they should go and verify this one below too..

The Healthcare and Education systems in Anambra State became the highest ranked in the country for many years back-to-back, unchallenged.

4. Peter Obi is the only accessible Candidate. We hear from him directly. He is close to his social media followers and to the mainstream media too. (We don't want Presidents who are hiding away from people. Presidents who are always reaching to us through aides and assistants and cronies. And presidents whom we would continue to guess what exactly they have inside their minds at all times.)

For those that would say that he cannot do this particular one, please they should go and verify this one below too..

He was doing frequent audience phone-in programs on television and radio. People called to ask questions. And he answered all of them, or noted them..
Even recently, with the way he always made himself available to be questioned and interviewed by the mainstream media.., and his recent interaction with citizens on Zoom, it shows that we can always reach him. We have ways of getting him to answer our direct questions.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
It's good to be good
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Okoroawusa: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
The reason is because you Atikulated in 2019
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Naijanascam: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
As in the other divide grin grin grin

Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
By God grass you will vote for Tinubu
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by AdamuKD: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Obi is simply the best
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by AdamuKD: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
Shut up zombie without functioning brain
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:
The reason is because you Atikulated in 2019
Obidiently.!!
Obidiently Atikulated..
I never wanted to vote in 2019,, until I watched that Debate that featured the running-mates, where Osinbajo said...
“...PDP was the reason why we were where we were when we were where we were....”
That was when Obi took my vote, and I decided not to be affected by Voter-Apathy any longer.
Obi opened our eyes to the realities at that time, and stated a lot of life-changing solutions..
He was asked whether he can do enough of what he was saying as the VP, and he said yes.
That his input as the VP would be greatly felt.
That he would not be a redundant VP.

AND THAT WAS IT.
I became Obidiently Atikulated that time.

Now, I am lucky that I don't have to be Atikulated any longer.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
Is that how GOD works??

Anyways,, I don't eat grass.
I eat good food
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:

Shut up zombie without functioning brain
sorry i know you are insane but dont worry i willl take you to psychiatry
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Is that how GOD works??
Anyways,, I don't eat grass. I eat good food
may be before you were eating grass
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
may be before you were eating grass

It's like you're finding it very hard to understand very simple English.
You’re even finding it even harder to write very simple English
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by TechW: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Peter Obi will make politics unattractive, even his family members are not interested because they believe they will not gain anything different, his wife and children are not even bothered because it will not be an enjoyment for them. Those making up all sorts of allegations against are only doing that to prevent the inevitable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

You find it very hard to understand simple English.
You find it even harder to write very simple English
Am not an english man what about you?
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
Am not an english man what about you?
Then Get Lost.

What is supposed to be your Lingual Franca??
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Okoroawusa: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Obidiently.!!
Obidiently Atikulated..
I never wanted to vote in 2019,, until I watched that Debate that featured the running-mates, where Osinbajo said...
“...PDP was the reason why we were where we were when we were where we were....”
That was when Obi took my vote, and I decided not to be affected by Voter-Apathy any longer.
Obi opened our eyes to the realities at that time, and stated a lot of life-changing solutions..
He was asked whether he can do enough of what he was saying as the VP, and he said yes.
That his input as the VP would be greatly felt.
That he would not be a redundant VP.

AND THAT WAS IT.
I became Obidiently Atikulated that time.

Now, I am lucky that I don't have to be Atikulated any longer.
Anakogheri
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by AdamuKD: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
sorry i know you are insane but dont worry i willl take you to psychiatry
Zombie without functioning brain
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Then Get Lost.

What is supposed to be your Lingual Franca??
first of all answer my question
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
TechW:
Peter Obi will make politics unattractive, even his family member are not interested because they believe they will not gain anything different, his wife and children are not even bothered because it will not be an enjoyment for them. Those making up all sorts of allegations against are only doing that to prevent the inevitable.
That's Peter Obi for you.

And he wants to really make Politics Very Very Unattractive Nation-wide (that is, financial-wise/money-wise/wealth-wise)..

If you're not coming into Politics to make a good name for yourself while putting the country in order, then shift off..
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
Zombie without functioning brain
Talotalo
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by AdamuKD: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
Talotalo
Alede banza
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
Alede banza
haha bunsuru mai kai mai yaro
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
first of all answer my question
You didn't ask any.

If you don't know English,, you don't know adequate communication too??
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by AdamuKD: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
haha bunsuru mai kai mai yaro
Kaci uwaka awurin dolo
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
You didn't ask any.

If you don't know English,, you don't know adequate communication too??
haha thats nonsense if you like i can teach you english becouse from you text i can see errors
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
Kaci uwaka awurin dolo
da uwarka a wurin dolo?
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by AdamuKD: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
da uwarka a wurin dolo?
Kaci durin mama nka zombie
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
Kaci durin mama nka zombie
na uwarka?
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Anakogheri
After 2023,, you will understand that a lot of 2019 Atikulated were actually Obidients.

And they never regretted the decision.
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by BluntCrazeMan: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod, Mynd44
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by AdamuKD: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
na uwarka?
Ar ar . Na mama nka ne
Re: My Personal Reasons For Wanting To Vote For Peter Obi Are Not For Physical Gains by Ahmad880881: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
Ar ar . Na mama nka ne
nace ba! Da uwarka kuma koh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Honest Response To Soludo. / Chicago University: Phone Number Reno Omokri Provided Vs Real Registrars Number / Atiku Rally In Kano State, Full Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.