Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying (1311 Views)

I'm Dying Of Depression / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / Five Must Avoid Words To Use During Any Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Babafrayol23: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
I left home just to find any means to survive even I borrow 2k travel down to kwara state. I have drinking only one congo of garri since Thursday, right now I'm staying inside university of ilorin central mosque because there's no accomodations. I have an experience as sales representative , even I can do any menial Job in kwara state.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Babafrayol23: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Babafrayol23:
I left home just to find any means to survive even I borrow 2k travel down to kwara state. I have been drinking only one congo of garri since Thursday, right now I'm staying inside university of ilorin central mosque because there's no accomodations. I have an experience as sales representative , even I can do any menial Job in kwara state.

Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Affliatechris01(f): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
The truth is there is high unemployment rate in the country!
That why I usually advice corpers, students to have a skill, I mean high income skill they can leverage on.

I am a medical laboratory scientist, I used 9years in the university as one of the best student only to graduate and start jumping all round for internship placement.

I knew am Responsibile for the outcome of my life, so I simply learn digital marketing which turned out to be the new oil business.

If you have a phone, you can go to freelancer.com and see if you can do any job there, it free to apply.

You can as well connect with me for amazon publishing, content creation etc, these will bring you good money but it isn't free! Some people even borrowed to start and it helping them well now.

To get a good job here no be beans and pay isn't even guarantee, you will still retire and hustle for pension, so if you ask me self employed is key

Whatsapp

+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by ZiniPips: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Allow your money work for you. DM and your financial story won't be the same. This I promise you.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Babafrayol23: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
ZiniPips:
Allow your money work for you. DM and your financial story won't be the same. This I promise you.
Can't you say it here.
Zero eight one _sisxty eight _eight eight _fourty eight _fiftu seven

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by nostradamoss: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Babafrayol23:
I left home just to find any means to survive even I borrow 2k travel down to kwara state. I have drinking only one congo of garri since Thursday, right now I'm staying inside university of ilorin central mosque because there's no accomodations. I have an experience as sales representative , even I can do any menial Job in kwara state.

After helping you ,you still vote theifnibu ..No help for theifnibu and apc supporter.. Because they have destroyed Nigeria

Go and beg theifnibu to give you a job

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Tosin17(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
[ To quickly get a job in Ilorin, go and submit your hard copy CV to hotels. You will get job within weeks.

Qquote author=Babafrayol23 post=118149732]I left home just to find any means to survive even I borrow 2k travel down to kwara state. I have drinking only one congo of garri since Thursday, right now I'm staying inside university of ilorin central mosque because there's no accomodations. I have an experience as sales representative , even I can do any menial Job in kwara state.

[/quote]
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Bakrabas: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Babafrayol23:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeMgSSYuBMrUzzQQE33j1CoSXRSZ0FgPo18GsXNO3D_LUE1nQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Drdreyy: 6:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Babafrayol23:

can you teach?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Babafrayol23:

Go and meet ur AGBADO MASTER NAH tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by BritishAirways: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Go and meet ur AGBADO MASTER NAH tongue tongue
this is wrong bro. This is a job search /request thread
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Babafrayol23: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Drdreyy:

can you teach?
Yes Sir.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Drdreyy: 6:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2022
I hope you guys didn’t send anything to him. This guy is a famous category-1 fraudster around here. Several people have exposed him here on NL. Don’t send anything to him. He is a thief.

Cc:
nostradamoss
Drdreyy

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by nostradamoss: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Shoodboi:
I hope you guys didn’t send anything to him. This guy is a famous category-1 fraudster around here. Several people have exposed him here on NL. Don’t send anything to him. He is a thief.

Cc:
nostradamoss
Drdreyy

Yes am a thief ,and your father is my mentor ,your mother
Is the runs girl that I always lash after our operation
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
nostradamoss:

Yes am a thief ,and your father is my mentor ,your mother
Is the runs girl that I always lash after our operation

Lol. Who called you a thief? Work on your manners.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Emma2Seconds: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
I thought that ppl who read med lab get works more easily??
Affliatechris01:
That why I usually advice corpers, students to have a skill, I mean high income skill they can leverage on.

I am a medical laboratory scientist, I used 9years in the university as one of the best student only to graduate and start jumping all round for internship placement.

I knew am Responsibile for the outcome of my life, so I simply learn digital marketing which turned out to be the new oil business.

If you have a phone, you can go to freelancer.com and see if you can do any job there, it free to apply.

You can as well connect with me for amazon publishing, content creation etc, these will bring you good money but it isn't free! Some people even borrowed to start and it helping them well now.

To get a good job here no be beans and pay isn't even guarantee, you will still retire and hustle for pension, so if you ask me self employed is key

Whatsapp

Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Emma2Seconds: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Boss I thought that med lab is nice course in terms of job opportunities??
Affliatechris01:

Whatsapp

Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by nostradamoss: 3:51am On Nov 10, 2022
Shoodboi:

Lol. Who called you a thief? Work on your manners.

Lol who called you a fool? Work on your stupidity cause it's too much
Lol
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 6:44am On Nov 10, 2022
There's a platform where you could earn at least 500 naira daily. It isn't much but like they say, half bread is better than none.

500 *30= 15000 at least you can use it for data subscription or other miscellaneous expenses

If you are interested, quote this with your email address.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2022
nostradamoss:

Lol who called you a fool? Work on your stupidity cause it's too much
Lol

How old are you? And were you raised by a single parent? Or maybe you grew up witnessing one of your parents beating the other?

I work for an NGO that's researching into how negative upbringing methods affects a child development. You're exhibiting some of the behaviors associated with such kids. Would you be available for a phone interview?
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Godsprojectayo(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2022
UKusedBoyfriend:
There's a platform where you could earn at least 500 naira daily. It isn't much but like they say, half bread is better than none.

500 *30= 15000 at least you can use it for data subscription or other miscellaneous expenses

akinrinlola3832@gmail.com
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Ganjafama(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2022
UKusedBoyfriend:

sagayt@gmail dot com
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Affliatechris01(f): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
I thought that ppl who read med lab get works more easily??
There is no easy anywhere, even to get internship I had to go do one year work free of charge to secure a slot because before the interview date self,they would have list out Successfully people, ask me how? I no know.

In my class we are just 50 and only 2persons is employed now (I mean government work oh)
I don trow my certificate one side, I don learn high income skills which is making sense now, government should get lost abeg
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Sarahibid: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Please I'm interested. My email is Sarahayo29@gmial.com

UKusedBoyfriend:

Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Emma2Seconds: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Waoo how is radiography in the labour market??
Affliatechris01:

There is no easy anywhere, even to get internship I had to go do one year work free of charge to secure a slot because before the interview date self,they would have list out Successfully people, ask me how? I no know.

In my class we are just 50 and only 2persons is employed now (I mean government work oh)
I don trow my certificate one side, I don learn high income skills which is making sense now, government should get lost abeg
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by adekola02(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
UKusedBoyfriend:

.. pls oooo amusanestheromolara@gmail.com
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Emma2Seconds: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
emmaaliagwu@gmail.com. am interested too . that's my email
UKusedBoyfriend:

Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Emma2Seconds: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
emmaaliagwu@gmail.com. Am interested too . that's my email
UKusedBoyfriend:

Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by nostradamoss: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shoodboi:

How old are you? And were you raised by a single parent? Or maybe you grew up witnessing one of your parents beating the other?

I work for an NGO that's researching into how negative upbringing methods affects a child development. You're exhibiting some of the behaviors associated with such kids. Would you be available for a phone interview?

You work for an NGO and you talk like an idiot
Chia
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by skipo01: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
UKusedBoyfriend:

ishaq014real@gmail.com
Re: Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying by Affliatechris01(f): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Waoo how is radiography in the labour market??
the same thing, even medicine and surgery except you want private hospitals, no labor market is hot anything

(1) (Reply)

Apply For US Army Recruitment For Foreigners 2023/2024 – Www.goarmy.com / Life In The Village Now / Why Is It That Colleagues Get Jealous Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.