Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye (17438 Views)

God Hasn’t Told Me Who’ll Be President In 2023 – Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by lekkicctv(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
A system designed to keep an eye on your assets 24/7

Reach out to us today for more info
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by yad2eidi: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
In Arab countries , people like this will be mobbed
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
I don't think INEC is waiting for that before going into action on Feb, 2023
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by dinkyicon: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Righthussle:
Taa shatap! Shut that your dirty lying mouth. Old liar and conman. Which God talks to you? The free money you are collecting from gullible Nigerians you use to build schools for the rich will purge you and your family.
very disrespectful HE Goat, na xo you dey talk to your father and mother at home i cant blame you, very uncivil ewu,

2 Likes

Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by riverbird: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Am tired of all this talks from all this church men, they will never tell us a positive thing. Abeg make all of them go and sit down.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by onatisi(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
boss, since 1993, people have been seeing visions that Naija will break up, but nothing happen. during Abiola's time, many prophets too said Nigeria will die, during obj tenure that was even worst because the US even said Nigeria won't last 10 years, and yet here we are. so don't believe all those doomsday predictions. there will be elections and Nigeria will remain one
there will be elections, there will be a president and life will go on

DeOTR:
I once had a dream that Buhari is the last President of Nigeria, even before he won in 2015. So this is not coming as a surprise.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
cheesy grin God haven't told him, because God doesn't even know if there will be election. Adeboye doesn't know because his informants haven't told him, because his informants don't know either, NO one knows. Even the presidential candidates don't even know. Everyone will be confused until an innocent man held in prison is released.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by drlateef: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
He should move closer to the true God and he woukd be get the message.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Joniww(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin you and your God .. that can't save us from the hands of this politicians
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Nosa111(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
But before 2015 election God told you it was Buhari! You all continue, I wonder why those who force Buhari and Osibanjo down the people’s neck are not speaking up against the bad government.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by PapaAdanna: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hey oldie

God hasn't told you nothing ever

Keep deceiving your sheeples
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by DLuciano: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Righthussle:
Taa shatap! Shut that your dirty lying mouth. Old liar and conman. Which God talks to you? The free money you are collecting from gullible Nigerians you use to build schools for the rich will purge you and your family.
I sorry for you fuuul!

1 Like

Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Righthussle: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Richieniit:

You are senseless.

First he said God hasn't told him if there will be an election which means (probability) but doesn't mean there won't be election..

Secondly he said naira is worthless which is 100% true. Where money is printed has more value than the naira itself and people are suffering whole beautiful naira that are worthless are being printed.

Which of these statements did you find wrong or off ? Did I say you're senseless? Sorry, you're equally stupid to open ur smelling mouth to insult someone who didn't insult you.

Shutup. God doesn't talk to him. He's a thief. He stills from gullible brainwashed fools like you

1 Like

Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by iramure(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Richieniit:

You are senseless.

First he said God hasn't told him if there will be an election which means (probability) but doesn't mean there won't be election..

Secondly he said naira is worthless which is 100% true. Where money is printed has more value than the naira itself and people are suffering whole beautiful naira that are worthless are being printed.

Which of these statements did you find wrong or off ? Did I say you're senseless? Sorry, you're equally stupid to open ur smelling mouth to insult someone who didn't insult you.
which god talks to adeboye?. The two statements he made are not big deals. Of course elections might fail to hold if the country experiences civil unrest before next year even we all know our naira is useless. We don't need god to tell us this. So let's stop gloryfying all these self acclaimed god of men. You are better than 99.99% of them in integrity assessment test

1 Like

Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by newnigerdelta00: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
farem:
God hasn’t told me there’s going to be election next year – Adeboye

…..says naira not even worth paper it’s printed on

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/god-hasnt-told-me-theres-going-to-be-election-next-year-adeboye/amp/

You sound as if you into money instead of winning souls to God....you pastor you crying fake cry because same dollar not your problem
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by frankanes: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Righthussle:
May God have mercy on
You
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
DeOTR:
I once had a dream that Buhari is the last President of Nigeria, even before he won in 2015. So this is not coming as a surprise.

God can accomplish his goal by using anyone irrespective of your color, religion and what not.

I came to realize that even the slave masters didn't act on their own during colonization, God allowed it because the Arabs were the first to arrive for colonization but somehow they were wiped out.

Now, the unity of Nigeria was to last for hundred years after which there would be renegotiations wether we will stay together or not but Elrufai and his cohorts killed that effort and only God knows what they have in mind.

But it's clear they want to make Nigeria a caliphate by force, but we are watching...

2 Likes

Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by jubrilELsudan: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
CONFAM ODE AND END-TIME GENERAL OVERSEER THAT JESUS WARNED US ABOUT

Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by iramure(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
If i were adeboye, I would have stopped lying since i have discovered that Nigeria have realiaed i lie too much.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Skyehigher1: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
I as holy man of God election will hold and it will be free and fair election and Nigeria will be great again by the mighty name of Allah but what is really concerned me is that all our leaders don't learn from mistakes
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Talawaka: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
God has not told me that s/he intends to share such confidential information with this particular god of Man (goM). cool
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by DrMuzungu(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
God hasn't told him he is a dumbfvck, either!
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by wilzindinero: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hmm...if it pleases God to break Nigeria into 4,5,6 countries, then glory to God. The country is to sick to continue as an entity.

1 Like

Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by DeOTR: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
onatisi:
boss, since 1993, people have been seeing visions that Naija will break up, but nothing happen. during Abiola's time, many prophets too said Nigeria will die, during obj tenure that was even worst because the US even said Nigeria won't last 10 years, and yet here we are. so don't believe all those doomsday predictions. there will be elections and Nigeria will remain one
there will be elections, there will be a president and life will go on

This has nothing to do with what Pastor Adeboye said.
I had the dream as far back as 2014, that's why I was so confident Buhari would win in 2015.
Nothing is written on stone, but nothing is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by BABANGBALI: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
shocked

This man keeps saying this thing repeatedly... Now the second time

Hope Putin , North Korea and US, EU won't end up Nuking the whole world before February 15 election

it's even better. Let the world go and rest
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Ireportlive: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
BABANGBALI:
it's even better. Let the world go and rest

You are who

The world tell you say him tire

Abeg stop that play oo
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by udemzyudex(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wetin concern God and election?

No be for Bible he say, gives what belongs to caesar to caesar.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by MkBaron(m): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
So wetin concern God there? Have you asked him or does it necessary to tell you that..
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by DeOTR: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
MissLAP:

God can accomplish his goal by using anyone irrespective of your color, religion and what not.

I came to realize that even the slave masters didn't act on their own during colonization, God allowed it because the Arabs were the first to arrive for colonization but somehow they were wiped out.

Now, the unity of Nigeria was to last for hundred years after which there would be renegotiations wether we will stay together or not but Elrufai and his cohorts killed that effort and only God knows what they have in mind.

But it's clear they want to make Nigeria a caliphate by force, but we are watching...
They'll have to break away from the rest of the country first before they can have their caliphate. Interestingly, in my dream, parts of the North (including Katsina) broke out of Nigeria while Buhari is still the President. His eligibility to continue as President led to the dissolution of the whole mess.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Adakintroy: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
At the rate everyone go carve their persona God keep for house De pour libations and offer prayers. Cuz he clear all of us believe don separate.

God tell me say election go hold and tinubu go win.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by deebrownneymar: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
God doesn’t speak to you.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Lashist(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

You are who

The world tell you say him tire

Abeg stop that play oo
See this one. 24/7 you are online causing nuisance. No job. No better thing to do. Your work is to just create new monikers daily to troll and praise APC. Is this how you plan to raise your kids?? cheesy through trolling? Won't hunger finish you eventually?? Better go and hustle o. Go and develop yourself before it's late and you'd start shouting why life is so unfair to you and your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? / 7 Things That Change When We Follow Christ / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.