Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye (17473 Views)

God Hasn’t Told Me Who’ll Be President In 2023 – Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Ijb11: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
How
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Sleekfingers: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
farem:
God hasn’t told me there’s going to be election next year – Adeboye

…..says naira not even worth paper it’s printed on

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/god-hasnt-told-me-theres-going-to-be-election-next-year-adeboye/amp/

Clowns everywhere.....Adeboye is talking to his brainwashed followers...

An every pastors in Nigeria God call and talk to.......yeye people
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Sleekfingers: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Whois:
Pastors like him Keep playing with people's intelligence

Playing with his dumb ass followers and congregation.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by iramure(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Richieniit:

You don't believe in God ? That's ur problem but I won't come insulting you when you tell me what you believe in.. either I don't believe it or I shut up. Don't go insulting ppl and as far as I am concerned, I'm a Christian, I find Adeboye doctrines good and sincere and he has never for once give any reason to doubt or question his belief.
good for you.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by BigBizzy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
If you believe in this shit then you're daft.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by HeroicMeastro: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
farem:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/god-hasnt-told-me-theres-going-to-be-election-next-year-adeboye/amp/
See this fool!
Fraudulent Pastor
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by HeroicMeastro: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
farem:

Fraudulent pastor
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by ask4bk(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
God will just appear to you and the topic will be "my son, there will or will not be election in Nigeria" or "the winner of next election will be.."

As per He doesn't have job or better things about human soul salvation to be concerned about.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by eduikem: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
On point
Ireportlive:
shocked

This man keeps saying this thing repeatedly... Now the second time

Hope Putin , North Korea and US, EU won't end up Nuking the whole world before February 15 election

Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by dollytino4real(f): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Realists:

Una mumu never do ?,
Just like his god didn't deem it fit, to inform him of Aunty Corona's aka Covid 19, coming.
It's a fact ipobian terrorists are the greatest threats to Nigeria, not PMB.
no o! Ur mumu don full dey throwaway
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Austineva2: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
DeOTR:
I once had a dream that Buhari is the last President of Nigeria, even before he won in 2015. So this is not coming as a surprise.
Are you serious?
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Christiansimon: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Don't Worry U Will Not Hear That From God. But I Will Tell U There Will Be Election.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Coolgent(m): 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bulkshit from 10% collector
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by blueAgent(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
gypsey:
No, your unexistence God, doesn't know a damm thang! grin even if God does exist, what is God business with elections? Elections are man made, something humans made up. You are an ignoramus.

You ingnorant and naive, there is no point trying to educate U.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by DeOTR: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Austineva2:
Are you serious?
Very serious. Any dream I have and wake up to still remember it must be very important.

1 Like

Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Austineva2: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
DeOTR:

Very serious. Any dream I have and wake up to still remember it must be very important.
wow! Thank you, bro. Me sef, am even tired of d country already
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by jimcaddy(m): 3:25am On Nov 08, 2022
You are very rude oh. You are telling a whole man of God to shut up his mouth abi. Continue oh, I don't pity you Sha.
Righthussle:
Taa shatap! Shut that your dirty lying mouth. Old liar and conman. Which God talks to you? The free money you are collecting from gullible Nigerians you use to build schools for the rich will purge you and your family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TryP_z07aU
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 4:09am On Nov 08, 2022
jimcaddy:
You are very rude oh. You are telling a whole man of God to shut up his mouth abi. Continue oh, I don't pity you Sha.
Would you rather your mog continue to delude other souls into hell with his lies instead? undecided
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by elemagoon(m): 4:34am On Nov 08, 2022
This man keeps saying this thing repeatedly... Now the second time

BRO make we dey reason nau! When one his followers VP Yemi Osinbajo was contesting at the primary level, he did not say say this!
NOW THAT PYO HAS LULEeD, HE IS NOW TALKING....CAN G.O JUST BE QUIET?
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by AntiChristian: 5:30am On Nov 08, 2022
VULCAN:
Dumb atheists always deceiving themselves that they are smart.

So you are unable to comprehend what he is trying to say simply because he didn't spell it out in Black and White.

He is trying to inform us that he believes there won't be an election next year but he doesn't want to come out openly and say so because he will have to explain in detail and how does he explain to the authorities what he heard in his room.

Dumb ignoramus. I'm a theist. Why can't he just call his VP son and tell him this instead of the national disgrace of their pastor?
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by farem: 6:32am On Nov 08, 2022
AntiChristian:
Why do Christians like the abuse of the so-called God they worship?

Like daddy said God drank his tea...

Now God is refusing to talk to him or even hear his prayers!

Since you are completely obliterated from the simple meaning of this statement, go on in your delusion.
When God didn't say anything in your warped spiritual origin, it means God is refusing to hear?
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by farem: 6:35am On Nov 08, 2022
Whois:

By taking a differently strange path right?
I know if he's said, the election would be smooth and orderly or someone would win, the confused spirit in you would still vomit spiritual poo �
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by farem: 6:37am On Nov 08, 2022
Whois:

I know if he's said, the election would be smooth and orderly or someone would win, the confused spirit in you would still vomit spiritual poo �
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Jeamillz2020(m): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2022
Abi bullion van neva reach your side idiot you think tinubu the drug addict will waste time with you and the fucking gods talking to you? Nigerians should get sense
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2022
blueAgent:

You ingnorant and naive, there is no point trying to educate U.
Educate me? grin cheesy i am not even sure why you responded to my initial comment, what exactly was your point? undecided
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by AntiChristian: 5:43am On Nov 09, 2022
farem:

Since you are completely obliterated from the simple meaning of this statement, go on in your delusion.
When God didn't say anything in your warped spiritual origin, it means God is refusing to hear?

He said he prays for people but its God's will to hear! It seems you're the one completely obliterated!

When last has God drank his tea?
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Angrygoat: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Fuc k all of them prayers,we too like prayer..
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
farem:
Wetin concern election in Nigeria with the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not of this world? Use your brain in figuring the lies out - Jesus Christ told you this when He said you should be cunning as snakes but gentle as doves . undecided
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by farem: 9:02am On Jan 06, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

See this fool!
Fraudulent Pastor
I

No one needs doubt the stuff you're made of!
Can you back up how you arrived at this your response.
Re: God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
farem:
INo one needs doubt the stuff you're made of!
Can you back up how you arrived at this your response.
Jesus Christ is proof this man is a fraud. He, Jesus Christ, warned you of men such as these who will falsely and some blindly feed you lies using the name of God. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs / On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) / Ten Questions I Have For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.