Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,060 members, 7,821,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi (2061 Views)

Swarm Of Bees Disrupt APC Rally In Kogi State / Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally In Kogi State / Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by lackren(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
There was pandemonium on Saturday in Okene, Kogi State as a swarm of bees disrupted a rally organised by the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi State.

The APC had organised a road walk in Ihima, Okene to campaign for the presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu and National Assembly candidates of the party from the area.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Kogi Central senatorial candidate, Natasha Hadiza Akpoti Uduaghan is also from the town.

In 2019, Akpoti was a governorship candidate of the Social Democratic Party in the state, challenging Governor Yahaya Bello.
“Bees have disrupted our road walk in Okene, Kogi State,” Read Full Story Here

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by AdamuKD: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin
Our ancestors are not happy with the criminal and his senseless zombies

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by PandoraObi: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Bee is doing their nature of living, that shows that Tinubu is achieve his ambition, no Zombidient or Zombiediot will the stop the man of unlimited grace and unabated favours, whenever you see bees you see honey, honey in the life of jagaban the emilokan of federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by Lamasta(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
I only came here to see the swam of bees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by AdamuKD: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by phorget(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
The gatherings of the wicked shall be scattered... You cannot put Nigerians in a perpetual hunger and you'll expect a peaceful gathering.

10 Likes

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by Breadandpeppers(f): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
Bees are wiser than those urchins

7 Likes

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by PandoraObi: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2022

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by madapcmod: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin

Not only Nigerians are angry with irresponsible APC, ordinary animals and flies like Bees are more angry bc hunger dey affect them too for bush.

I hope it stung hell out of them foolish Agbadorians

Spits on APC and supporters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by jkpbestseries: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
gods of the land
Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by Mrfixitt(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tinubu is a disaster
Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by DukeofUmueri247: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
Bee is doing their nature of living, that shows that Tinubu is achieve his ambition, no Zombidient or Zombiediot will the stop the man of unlimited grace and unabated favours, whenever you see bees you see honey, honey in the life of jagaban the emilokan of federal republic of Nigeria
They said bees attacked your people and you are here consoling yourself with honey....Typical of an APC fool grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by PandoraObi: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

They said bees attacked your people and you are here consoling yourself with honey....Typical of an APC fool grin grin grin
I don't remember mentioning you in my comment or did I ever quote, I ll call you when your essence matters

1 Like

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by MasterJayJay: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Bats don't come out during the day..That's why they hardly cross paths with Bees who are active in the day.

If only those APC urchins studied biology, they should have held their rally at night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by WedonFindmyEx: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
U dey whyne mi
Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
In kogi bee disturbing means bad omen undecided
Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by ScamHunter: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Bad omen ...
For Nigeria if Tinubu nears Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by Salvador1: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
I now know the reason u are supporting a slowpoke to rule u.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
PandoraObi:

No rest for the wicked grin
Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by DukeofUmueri247: 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
I don't remember mentioning you in my comment or did I ever quote, I ll call you when your essence matters
I never said you mentioned me,the problem is that I just feel irritated seeing foolish grown up guys who don't reason well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by DukeofUmueri247: 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Salvador1:
I now know the reason u are supporting a slowpoke to rule u.
That guy na better mumu
Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by PandoraObi: 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

I never said you mentioned me,the problem is that I just feel irritated seeing foolish grown up guys who don't reason well.
Call your mother to order, what concern me with your family issue, abeg I am not responsible for your frustrations , stop looking for who to blame
Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by DukeofUmueri247: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
Call your mother to order, what concern me with your family issue, abeg I am not responsible for your frustrations , stop looking for who to blame
I should call my mother to order? My mom is waxing strong unlike yours that failed to raise you well, the more reason you are behaving like someone whose brain was debited.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by PrinceOfLagos: 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Even the gods don reject APC
Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by PandoraObi: 12:05am On Nov 06, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

I should call my mother to order? My mom is waxing strong unlike yours that failed to raise you well, the more reason you are behaving like someone whose brain was debited.
Your mother really raised you indeed no wonder you meddle into things that wasn't your concern, if that is what you can raise, she is waxing strong in duty eluding, she didn't do well by The first thing a sensible and responsible mother teaches her child is to mind his or her business. judge her and yourself.
Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by Urheadmaster(m): 12:54am On Nov 06, 2022
jkpbestseries:
gods of the land

Swarm of bees is APC urchins inheritance anytime they are gathered tongue tongue tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by techWriter1: 1:14am On Nov 06, 2022
Our forebears not not happy with the criminal and his senseless zombies

1 Like

Re: Drama As Swarm Of Bees Disrupts APC Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Kogi by DukeofUmueri247: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your mother really raised you indeed no wonder you meddle into things that wasn't your concern, if that is what you can raise, she is waxing strong in duty eluding, she didn't do well by The first thing a sensible and responsible mother teaches her child is to mind his or her business. judge her and yourself.
Actually,I have no business meddling in your inconsequential personal life but in things that affects me,then I am free to meddle..The foolish path you and your likes are following will only lead to destruction and that is the reason we are warning you guys just like we did in 2015 but you guys are bent on throwing this country "overboard"....Normally I don't interfere in a slowpoke's lifestyle or choice but when it affects me,I do interfere..

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Bags Law Degree From Baze University, Tries To Hide School Logo / Bashir Ahmad Uses Picture Of Peter Obi To Oray For Tinubu / Buhari's Aide Bashir Ahmad Praises Peter Obi To High Heavens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.