Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (29412 Views)

I Ensured My Wife Used Her Office To Help Some Of My Colleagues - Bulkachuwa / Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Emola12(m): 3:59am On Nov 06, 2022
Ttalk:
99.9% kwa. You can't be Zombidint and not turned liar. The core value of obidients is lying
PETER OBI is our next president of Nigeria republic,,, if you like go Fall inside grave nah to just wave left hand for you (LOBATAN)
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Emola12(m): 4:03am On Nov 06, 2022
Pinterest:
Still won’t make Pandora the president.

I no say if Dem announce PETER OBI as our next president of Nigeria republic next year you go go Fall inside grave!!!! Peter obi Gregory ni mah dibo fun is done and dusted

1 Like

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Emola12(m): 4:05am On Nov 06, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Pandora Obituary is an Ibo project
God go ask you who be boss when dey announce Peter obi as president of Nigeria republic trust me

1 Like

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Emola12(m): 4:08am On Nov 06, 2022
Any miracle God can't do doesn't exist
PETER OBI will choke haters in 2023
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Masterchef(m): 4:13am On Nov 06, 2022
It's all these fanatical support for politicians that got Nigeria where it is today!

Fact is; the labour party movement is way bigger than Peter Obi. Obi achieved nothing worth celebrating as a governor in Anambra! All thanks go to the Endsars comrades who made his LP platform an option.

This might not be a fact, but Peter Obi's basic perception of SMEs could further destroy Nigeria. It seems common sense that SMEs don't work in isolation of large industries. As in, instead of proving to be unprepared, the LP really needs a manifesto to explain things in details on the single ideology Obi is bringing.

Worthy if note is that none of the parties has tried to address how 'To tackle all the obstacles either inhibiting local capacity or enhancing the corruption that has forever infringed on the Nigerian enterprise.

However, if the prevailing sentiment is the only option to dismantling the status quo and checkmating the corrupt former VP or the fellow from a party that has totally destroyed Nigeria, so be it!!

Going forward, OBIDIENTs might need to learn how to present the above scenario to the millions of uninformed people the Northern elites have created. Anyone savvy enough to use social media probably knows where Nigeria is today.

The Northern elites failed !

In conclusion, Tinubu has no moral right to want to ride on the APC platform going by Buhari's mediocre performance. What to expect from the PDP might also not be better going by OBJs documented evaluation of the ex-VP.

Sadly, a recent video of Obi being drilled by some school 'boys' in the UK got me really ashamed. I recall and was particularly impressed by the way the boy with the Ghanaian accent took on Obi. We don't get to see many Nigerian youths bring forth such intelligent discourse.

Anyway, we might have no choice than to stick with the Labor Patty but my fear is that we could be dealing with another clueless incoming president in Obi!
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Skty: 4:28am On Nov 06, 2022
HolyMan12:
Yes oh!

Because 99% of them na Igbo shey.

Rubbish reasoning.

I'm not Ibo..but Obidient...ain't u tired?
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by beerfraud: 4:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Emola12:
God go ask you who be boss when dey announce Peter obi as president of Nigeria republic trust me
who are the senators and house of assembly members to help Peter Obi to win? Or is everything by chest beating?

1 Like

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Emola12(m): 4:47am On Nov 06, 2022
beerfraud:
who are the senators and house of assembly members to help Peter Obi to win? Or is everything by chest beating?
bro who we are in front of God When God say yes no any senators can ever say no trust me and e be like say u never hear before ni go ask ur Google now like 2to3 Africa countries nah new party and online supporters naim won presidential election go and verify
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by morgstreme: 4:49am On Nov 06, 2022
Naira20:
P-square why are you using the mic?

We are talking about a glorious Nigeria somebody is calling Tinubu or even Atiku

#OBIdient2.0Loading

Loading online and in your father's wretched hamlet..
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by morgstreme: 4:49am On Nov 06, 2022
Jostoman:
Peter Obi is well Love by all Nigerians

And that's what it is ..doesn't go beyond that..
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by morgstreme: 4:51am On Nov 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

They are not just unfortunate.

Bats are blind both day and night tongue undecided

That is why they hang on people's corridor and get killed even when it is their turn to sleep undecided tongue

Unfortunately another 8 years of wailing and gnashing of teeth awaits NUMBSKULLS like you.

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by morgstreme: 4:53am On Nov 06, 2022
mystery22:
All sensible Nigerians are queuing up behind Peter obi..

Tinubu retarded urchins can go and die

Let's see how sensible you will be by February 2023..

1 Like

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Pinterest: 5:09am On Nov 06, 2022
Emola12:
I no say if Dem announce PETER OBI as our next president of Nigeria republic next year you go go Fall inside grave!!!! Peter obi Gregory ni mah dibo fun is done and dusted

Your family members go fall inside grave.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by OKOATA(m): 5:33am On Nov 06, 2022
post=118152457:

You no fit ever support good thing, na soso bad bad people you dey support, shows you be bad person for real life.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Youoareofoolish: 5:47am On Nov 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
like that of Hilary Clinton and trump we all know the outcome

Lol. Trump was the underGOD in the race. go figure!
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Youoareofoolish: 5:52am On Nov 06, 2022
post=118152457:

if only you had sense, you would have realized that he was bullied to support Tinubu. how does one get bullied to support a presidential candidate and come out to make this tweet?

when we say some of you niaralanders do not think, una go think say we dey yab una. animal wey them suppose weed out from forum.

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by AZUH: 5:54am On Nov 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
If your plans is to vote apc may you suffer all your life
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Okhuadams(m): 6:28am On Nov 06, 2022
Period007:
https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1588870815554375688?t=WU6W7qsnWSDbZ3WJ8v_KxA&s=19

P square just confirmed our assertion that there are more silent Obidients than the active ones
Oga speakee speak for yourself
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Bayyajidda(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2022
HolyMan12:
Yes oh!

Because 99% of them na Igbo shey.

Rubbish reasoning.

Stupid tribalist, everything is not about tribe. Hunger and starvation does not know tribe.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Doyou2019: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2022
Jokerman:
All my fellow alfas in our ile kewu are all obedient too...

Paid Tinubu agents on social media cannot do otherwise

Those are very rare alfas o.

My alfas here are basically just fencers. They wouldn't do APC because of this biting food inflation. And going near Obi? For these lots that shit is like haram.grin
So you see , just fencers grin
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Bennycollins: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Shebi no one insult him and his colleagues for their choice now?

Let another artist make a choice different from Peter Obi, then you will see beast sprinting out with heaps of insults.

It is easy to understand na. More ppl are on the side of Obi. Obidience is now the rule and everything otherwise is an error and in the minority. Nigerians would normally be angry with anyone that supports plutocrats and lootocrats that have made us the world poverty capital.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Obidient4life3: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
Illiterate, there is nothing like electoral college Nigeria!
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Ak83: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Millimann:
It's a known fact.

Only unfortunate people are rooting for the drug Lord
but unfortunately 4 u your obi will come 4th in d election. Behind ASIWAJU and d Dubai man. kwankwazo will come third.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Doyou2019: 6:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Bennycollins:
It is easy to understand na. More ppl are on the side of Obi. Obidience is now the rule and everything otherwise is an error and in the minority. Nigerians would normally be angry with anyone that supports plutocrats and lootocrats that have made us the world poverty capital.

I keep telling these sad urchins that we are the few and we are the many.
They're very intimidated .grin
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Ak83: 6:43am On Nov 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

They are not just unfortunate.

Bats are blind both day and night tongue undecided

That is why they hang on people's corridor and get killed even when it is their turn to sleep undecided tongue
BAT is your next president. be ready to commit suicide if you cant bear it.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by nakaman: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Shebi no one insult him and his colleagues for their choice now?

Let another artist make a choice different from Peter Obi, then you will see beast sprinting out with heaps of insults.

y not, the government no dey make u vex? dollar rate 920 u still dey talk. I don't understand how u guys reason.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by nnamdi640: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2022
Ttalk:
99.9% kwa. You can't be Zombidint and not turned liar. The core value of obidients is lying
With all what the evil party called Apc has done to the masses, yet you still has mind to support such party. What a wicked person, am sure a bag of rice is #1000 at your side and dollar is equivalent to #100 where you stay. Anybody that continue to support Apc that frustrate the masses is a pure wicked soul.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Newness2019: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2022
THIS IS THE FINAL OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE TO REDEEM OUR COUNTRY.

IF WE BLOW IT, WE HAVE OURSELVES TO BLAME

AND OUR CHILDREN WILL CERTAINLY HOLD US ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR SUFFERINGS.

USE DIVINE WISDOM TO VOTE.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Bennycollins: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2022
Only Tinubu's supporters will declare their supporat and end it with "If you don't like my choice.....". E get why. ���
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by matrixmuzi: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Peter and Paul Okoye are bastards so I'm not surprised.
...foolish animals

I guess u must be tired. Psqaure are millionaires. Whether NAija Gud or not they are far better than u. What do u have to insult somebody who does not know if u exist. Hate filled urchin.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2022
matrixmuzi:

I guess u must be tired. Psqaure are millionaires. Whether NAija Gud or not they are far better than u. What do u have to insult somebody who does not know if u exist. Hate filled urchin.

I wonder how some stupid idiots will come on a faceless forum and say some people are better than another. Are you people called Obituaries this dumb and foolish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abacha And Babangida In Kontagora In 1989 / Policemen Collect APC Rice In Rivers (Photos) / PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.