Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (29410 Views)

I Ensured My Wife Used Her Office To Help Some Of My Colleagues - Bulkachuwa / Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Coolgent(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2022
You are wasting your time, concentrate on your music career abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:18am On Nov 06, 2022
Moh247:

Cc: mynd44 lalasticlala seun nlfpmod

https://www.nairaland.com/nwamamaiwota

Same person same meta data

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

please who's this
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by amandi47d: 7:25am On Nov 06, 2022
Yes oh! Because 99% of them na Igbo shey.Rubbish reasoning.Yes oh! Because 99% of them na Igbo shey.Rubbish reasoning....

1 Like

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Chopcy29: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2022
HolyMan12:
Yes oh!

Because 99% of them na Igbo shey.

Rubbish reasoning.

See dirty reasoning from a 21st century lowlife punk
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Neoteny7: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2022
That's because 99.9% of your friends are ipods.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Chopcy29: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Shebi no one insult him and his colleagues for their choice now?

Let another artist make a choice different from Peter Obi, then you will see beast sprinting out with heaps of insults.

You guys deserve the insults

Y’all are very sick and wicked for wanting this beautiful most populous black nation in the world to remain dilapidated while the rest of the world is developing and moving forward in life

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by chrisvic007: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2022
Millimann:
It's a known fact.

Only unfortunate people are rooting for the drug Lord

Yes, that's correct. It is the nkpuru mmiri addicts and their dealers that are supporting the drug dealing maestro who cut his teeth in drug dealing at UNN. He was at UNN for 11years dealing in drugs.

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 7:55am On Nov 06, 2022
I see a PARTICULAR tribe from one region who doesn't like APC in general wailing.
On election day, p-square will not vote ooo or celebrities �, let zombidients/Obi supporters keep deceiving themselves.

MY OPINION NO SHADES

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2022
ON JAGABAN MANDATE I STAND KITIPA/GIDIGBA

MY OPINION NO SHADES

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2022
No no
Chopcy29:

You guys deserve the insults

Y’all are very sick and wicked for wanting this beautiful most populous black nation in the world to remain dilapidated while the rest of the world is developing and moving forward in life

I Never wanted to quote you but every NIGERIAN irrespective of tribe has right to vote for any candidate of HIS/HER choice bah. YES
SO , why is it that if anybody support P. O opposition party will not abuse/derail threads
Buh, if na BOLA TINUBU the Lagos State master maker them go dey post derogatory comment like old baba , Tinubu, Atiku and so on

1 Like

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by ChristineC: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2022
onuman:
Lol. It's not enough even if 80% of Nigerians are Obidient.

Fulani holds power and in control of INEC and the armed forces of Nigeria.

Fulani sees Igbo as greatest enemy in Nigeria because of lucre from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta region, some Igbos having desire for secession of Biafra from Nigeria which will make Fulani lose access to lucre from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta.

Fulani strives for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, for an Islamic Republic of Nigeria.

So who expects Fulani president of Nigeria to relinquish Nigeria's apex political leadership position to an Igbo man?

fulanis control nothing. if they had all that power then Nigeria would have dumped secular law for Sharia. the subtle land grabbing scheme called ruga couldn't even work.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Light78: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2022
All they use is Tribalism.

Tribalism won't work in this century
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Flows001(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2022
post=118152457:

Obi steadily giving this Vulture griller heartache grin cheesy..
Whether you like it or not, OBI will rule you from next year till 2031!!
You will be forced to hang his picture on the wall of your Vulture grilling kiosk cheesy
Go die if e pain you grin..

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Okoroawusa: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2022
AZUH:
If your plans is to vote apc may you suffer all your life
Amen o!

I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu!
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by fredoooooo: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Let another artist make a choice different from Peter Obi, then you will see beast sprinting out with heaps of insults.

Oloriburuku ni gbogbo won and all the people that will insult any other Artists that will choose to vote another candidates...
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by fredoooooo: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

They are not just unfortunate.

Bats are blind both day and night tongue undecided

That is why they hang on people's corridor and get killed even when it is their turn to sleep undecided tongue
BUSH BABY .... CRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by fredoooooo: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2022
9jayes:
It’s a tribal tin

We will play it tribally ..
Who wants cry can cry and who wan sdie can die ..

Ekun legbere n sun ku

BATSHETTIMA23
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Blaze14k: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2022
HolyMan12:
Yes oh!

Rubbish reasoning.

Why do you have to be tribal? This is the same reason why this country is so messed up
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by rombija: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2022
It is not unexpected since the 99% of the 99% of your followers are IPOB members.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by onuman: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2022
ChristineC:
fulanis control nothing. if they had all that power then Nigeria would have dumped secular law for Sharia. the subtle land grabbing scheme called ruga couldn't even work.

Reality of today is that Fulani has placed Atiku and Shettima on PDP and APC respectively, to continue from where Buhari stopped, if APC or PDP wins presidential election. Asiwaju is a mere vessel for Shettima to ride to Aso Rock as president of Nigeria shortly after, if APC wins.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by ChristineC: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2022
onuman:

Reality of today is that Fulani has placed Atiku and Shettima on PDP and APC respectively, to continue from where Buhari stopped, if APC or PDP wins presidential election. Asiwaju is a mere vessel for Shettima to ride to Aso Rock as president of Nigeria shortly after, if APC wins.
that's true to some extent, but the reality is that very few people saw Peter Obi's emergence on the scene so it's a possibility their underground schemes will fail.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by kelly72: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Sorry about that.
Nigerians have had it up to their necks.
They are no longer patient. Suicide used to
be alien news to us in the past, but now, the lagoon in Lagos alone receives at least one
suicider every month, and same is going on in
other places. People are frustrated.

Nigerians know that their future and that of their children have been largely stolen and they know that both Atiku and Tinubu have an amazing sum of stolen public money in their pockets.

Today, Nigerians are scavenging for food while the two biggest thieves are using their loots to buy ignorant people so they can go in and take whatever remains.

So please show understanding. At least nobody insulted you, people know who their real enemies are. Don't take a bullet for what you don't know.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Georgejeez: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2022
No Igboman will ever be elected as Nigerian President , never .

Obidients should wash and dry clean their Ipob regalia because after the Presidential Elections , they must revert back to Biafra or death
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by historic: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2022
What I know is that Obi will win next year's election and if he doesn't it will be Atiku but can never ever be tinubu
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by kkonyeji(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2022
HolyMan12:
Yes oh!

Rubbish reasoning.

You should have kept quiet than displaying your stupidity & tribal bigotry.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by windvane(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2022
HolyMan12:
Yes oh!

Rubbish reasoning.
don’t mind the fool,his neighbor in banana island, David is pdp and he knows he carries a bigger follower than psquare
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by sangresan(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2022
These idixxots always deceive themselves...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by NLPoliceWoman: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2022
Flows001:

Obi steadily giving this Vulture griller heartache .
your Vulture grilling kiosk
Go die if e pain you.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by sangresan(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2022
historic:
What I know is that Obi will win next year's election and if he doesn't it will be Atiku but can never ever be tinubu

He will win in Mbaise..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by NLPoliceWoman: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Youoareofoolish:

when we say some of you niaralanders do not think, una go think say we dey yab una. animal wey them suppose weed out from forum.

Rule 2
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by NLPoliceWoman: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2022
OKOATA:
You no fit ever support good thing, na soso bad bad people you dey support, shows you be bad person for real life.
Rule 2.
Rule 3.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Gandrova: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2022
P-Squre tribal bigot! !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: A Look At Nigeria In History / Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory / Ambode Debunks Alleged Viral Reports Of Endorsing Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.