Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,906 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Obidient 2.0 Loading... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obidient 2.0 Loading... (486 Views)

Being OBIDIENT Is A Mindset- Olumide Akpata / Why Is It Hard To Suppress The Obidient Spirit? / We Shall Be Obidient Kawai-northern Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obidient 2.0 Loading... by Naira20: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
What many do not understand is that Emotion is stronger than knowledge.

Once in awhile, I try to see the strategy or stratagem of Jagabandits or BATists as they'd love to be called.

They keep trying to churn out "facts and explanations" to dissuade OBIdients from supporting their dear Obi.

How can that happen?
Not even a 80-page empty manifesto can sway an OBIDIENT.

Don't get me wrong.
Most people from the intelligentsia are OBIdient and can engage you in any debate.
You won't get that until you come with an open mind to debate.

Most BATists forget that OBIdients didn't become OBIdient overnight.
Whilst Tinubu was busy playing his dirty politics of religion cum cash-and-carry politics against Osinbajo, Peter Obi was touring Nigeria and granting interviews across Nigeria.
He spoke to the people, diagnosed the problems, proffered solutions and even said it mustn't be Peter Obi.

Youths were watching and asking questions. His availability and realistic ideas resonated.

Many prayed, he'd clinch the PDP Presidential Ticket but that was never to be.The rest is history.

Suffice it to say,
We've asked all the hard questions and seen his honesty and humility to admit his shortcomings.

For me, humility is key in leadership. I have also learned that a humble person would always get help from Men and God.

You see why, OBIdients would defend Peter Obi no matter what you throw at him?
Though, OBIdients are not known to physically assault people but they won't cower if threatened.

I do not claim to fully grasp the OBIdient movement and I'm not sure anyone can.
Truth is, it's like fire in our bones and This is divinely orchestrated.

I have noticed some triggers and this no doubt will bring another wave that'd shock the naysayers.

The more they challenge us, the more daring we come.

Keep your eyes peeled...
OBIDIENTS 2.0 is loading

1 Like

Re: Obidient 2.0 Loading... by Naira20: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2022

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview / MSC In Renewable Energy Engineering | AHZ Associates / Nmesoma Vs Jamb The Outcome Go Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.