Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Stop Importation, Save Time And Money And Make Far More Profit. - Zero Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Importation, Save Time And Money And Make Far More Profit. - Zero Naira. (264 Views)

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / How To Open A Zenith Bank Current Account With Zero Naira / Nnewi City Is Far More Economically Viable Than Oshogbo, Akure And Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Importation, Save Time And Money And Make Far More Profit. - Zero Naira. by fxid10(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
A lot of products are cheaper in Lagos than in China, Dubai, and Turkey. And you will even get far better quality here. Most of you used to complain about this to me in the past when I used to import.

It is possible for you to actually get those products you are importing cheaper here in Nigeria, and you can get better quality too.

The reason that is possible is that these Lagos guys import in very large quantities. They pay far less because they are buying in large quantities, and they ship by sea to Nigeria. They can very much afford to sell the products to you at factory prices.

I have worked with some of these importers actually. For example, I get branded quality sneakers from one of them at very cheap prices, and then I will get cartons and box up the sneakers. The cost price after boxing up the sneakers can be like N7500. People sometimes beg to pay me N15,000 for the same sneakers. I love to charge anything from N18,500, and people pay. I started with zero Naira actually. I know how to sell very fast too, which is the most important part of it all.

You can do the same thing with any product of your choice without needing to waste time and money importing. And you can start with zero Naira like me.

What can you start with?

People are preparing for Christmas and new year this period, and they are going to spend a lot of money, in billions of Naira.
Just one product can make you a very huge amount of money during this period. I mean, your story can change just like that.

Let me give you a free report that will show you all the details you need to see about this business model.

Are you ready? If you are interested, send me a whatsapp message now to get a copy

+2349035563403

Re: Stop Importation, Save Time And Money And Make Far More Profit. - Zero Naira. by Jahlivesforever: 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
This is an opportunity to empower your kindred people.

They will eternally be grateful to you. Go home and teach them. Charity begins at home

(1) (Reply)

Scarp Barge For Sale / How To Start A Lead Generation Agency In 30 Days. / How I Made 5ok Weekly Online Directly To My Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.