Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others (21281 Views)

Wole Olanipekun: Why Obasanjo Almost Punched Me / Obasanjo Should Explain Why He Failed To Attend May 29, June 12 Events – Shehu / Frame-up Allegation: Why Obasanjo Should Not Be Worried – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by HRMK: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Alexiiydon:
lol I ask just simple question you no fit answer believing someone that can’t change his state of 12 million people can change Nigeria of more than 200 million people’s is a waste of my vote
he couldnt change his state of 12ml people?i guess you are now in charge of the state!so you expect me to respond to dumb questions?you av got another thinking coming!good day!!
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Alexiiydon: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
HRMK:
he couldnt change his state of 12ml people?i guess you are now in charge of the state!so you expect me to respond to dumb questions?you av got another thinking coming!good day!!
then you shouldn’t be on my mention in the first place since you can’t answer that simple question ipig

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Shuttuope(m): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2022
AMI3:

How do we run smooth transaction

Na scam
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by HRMK: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
Alexiiydon:
then you shouldn’t be on my mention in the first place since you can’t answer that simple question ipig
simple but unknown to you!what a character!!
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Alexiiydon: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
HRMK:
simple but unknown to you!what a character!!
Pelee you need to have sense I ask that because only a fool will tell me to vote for someone that can’t change his state for complete 8 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement / Sheriff Testing A Motorcycle When He Was Governor (Photo) / Middle Belt Youths Give Herdsmen Quit Notice To Vacate Region Before October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.