Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? (480 Views)

How Can One Stop A Loved One's Drug Addiction? / My Two Year Old Boy Is Stammering / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by Deeprooted: 5:36am On Nov 06, 2022
Parents in the house, kindly suggest ways to stop a 2-year old from bed wetting.

Note: He just stopped using Pampers last month.
Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 06, 2022
Take him to a doctor for a diabetic checkup.
Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 06, 2022
2 year old? He's still young ffs. I know people who stopped at 17.

6 Likes

Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by Deeprooted: 6:11am On Nov 06, 2022
Revolution2022:

He's not diabetic!

90% of his food is liquid

3 Likes

Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by robinso01(m): 6:25am On Nov 06, 2022
Ensure he urinates before going to bed and wake him up to urinate again at every 3 hours interval

7 Likes

Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by Machinegun91(m): 6:36am On Nov 06, 2022
There's no cause for alarm, he is still a baby

4 Likes

Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by McLizbae: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2022
2 year old is till a baby OP. If he just stopped using diapers, then the train is just starting and it's starting at the perfect time. If he has started using his potty by himself already (when awake and active), then he is a smart kid.

Someone up there adviced you help him urinate before bed, and wake him every 3 hours to urinate, that should do, but you may need to do that for another 1 - 3 years (till he's 4-5). You may be lucky. But typically this may go till 7-10 or more self, but it will eventually stop nah, na still childhood thing. So please be absolutely easy on the kid.

2 Likes

Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by Deeprooted: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2022
robinso01:
Ensure he urinates before going to bed and wake him up to urinate again at every 3 hours interval

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by Deeprooted: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2022
McLizbae:
2 year old is till a baby OP. If he just stopped using diapers, then the train is just starting and it's starting at the perfect time. If he has started using his potty by himself already (when awake and active), then he is a smart kid.

Someone up there adviced you help him urinate before bed, and wake him every 3 hours to urinate, that should do, but you may need to do that for another 1 - 3 years (till he's 4-5). You may be lucky. But typically this may go till 7-10 or more self, but it will eventually stop nah, na still childhood thing. So please be absolutely easy on the kid.

Thanks a lot.

Parenting really involves patience

1 Like

Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by Beremx(f): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2022
My niece stopped bed wetting at 14years. Why troubling a 2years old to stop bed wetting? I have never seen or heard about a 2 year old who doesn’t bed wet

3 Likes

Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2022
grin see this one i stopped in jss2/12 years old,thought i t would never stop lol but it did stop by itself
Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by robinso01(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2022
Deeprooted:

Thanks a lot

Welcome
Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by samwash(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Beremx:
My niece stopped bed wetting at 14years. Why troubling a 2years old to stop bed wetting? I have never seen or heard about a 2 year old who doesn’t bed wet

I noticed my Baby stopped bedweting at a year ten months. When she wants to urinate, she will be crying that we should remove the dispers, she wouldn't urinate,not until the diaper is removed.
She doesn't sock her diaper when she wakes up in the morning, so the mun stoped wearing her diapers to bed.
But she disbure at night when she wants to wee,that's how she stop bedweting.
So before 2 years my Baby has stopped bedweting.

2 Likes

Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by Cutehector(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2022
Beremx:
dont mind him.
Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by Cutehector(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2022
Revolution2022:
diabetes ke..are you ok?
Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by BigCowHornn: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2022
Revolution2022:

Looking for problem where none exists..
You sure you are a Parent?

At 2 year old it's his right to bedwet.

3 Likes

Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by Mindlog: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Deeprooted:
Parents in the house, kindly suggest ways to stop a 2-year old from bed wetting.

Note: He just stopped using Pampers last month.

Abeg, let your toddler wet in peace cheesy.....no pressure as his brain still believes he still wears his diapers. cheesy

Just less consumption of liquid at night and waking him up intermittently to ease himself.

1 Like

Re: Help! What's The Best Way To Stop A Two-year Old From Bedwetting? by Karleb(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2022
It's something he inherited from his parents.

Let him wet in piss. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Good Men Lose Their Wives & Batterers Keep Theirs / Wife Enlists Sisters’ Support To Beat Up Cheating Husband (video) / Amber Heard Net Worth - Does Her Relationship With Elon Musk Have Anything To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.