Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Is Rapper Young M.A. Expecting A Child? Here's What We Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Rapper Young M.A. Expecting A Child? Here's What We Know (667 Views)

Is Rapper Young M.A. Pregnant? All You Need To Know (picture) / Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm / Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Is Rapper Young M.A. Expecting A Child? Here's What We Know by obafemiawoga: 6:28am On Nov 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKJsAAeTv0

Many internet users claim rapper Young M.A. has previously declared her desire to start a family. Her real name is Katorah Kasanova Marrero.

Following the release of the quadruple-platinum blockbuster single "Ooouuu," the 29-year-old gained popularity. Her music video has more than 300 million views on YouTube. Her fans went crazy when they thought she might be pregnant.

Young M.A. is not pregnant
There are no genuine or legitimate proofs of Young’s pregnancy. The internet is buzzing about it, though. Young M.A. had to deal with a similar falsehood last year, so she is known to be familiar with such rumours. Despite the lack of apparent indications that she is genuinely pregnant, the internet has a good track record of being accurate, according to reports.

Young M.A.'s popularity
Due to the success of her debut single, she reportedly garnered nominations for Female Hip-Hop Artist, MTV, and BET awards. She started showing up on magazine covers. She has starred in numerous global advertising campaigns for brands like Pandora, Beats by Dr Dre, and Google Pixel 2. She has made numerous TV appearances and performed on The Tonight Show, starring Jimmy Fallon and Alicia Keys.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Rapper Young M.A. Expecting A Child? Here's What We Know by ibrahimdauda180: 6:30am On Nov 06, 2022
I so much love the way you deliver this message lol�. Yes we need to they win them back to God plan. Nice one my guy

Re: Is Rapper Young M.A. Expecting A Child? Here's What We Know by simonnwekeo: 6:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Hehehe, bros I dey see am for your eyes say u dey envy Adam, unto wetin GOD package give am for Eden���.

Re: Is Rapper Young M.A. Expecting A Child? Here's What We Know by ifatimaidris45: 6:32am On Nov 06, 2022
����i can't still believe it, things dey happen sha

I Can’t Go Out Without Ayra Starr – Rema Confesses / Reason I Did Not Remarry After My Husband’s Demise — Patience Ozokwor / Fireboy DML To Thrill Fans At TECNO SPARK Fest 2023

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9