Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven (1257 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
SeraphEl:
Couldn’t both of this chapter be about both the kings of Babylon and Persia (a type of Antichrists) and also a description of Satan (who will inhabit the ultimate Antichrist at end of age)?

You know as in “Dualism”. Instead of one or the other, It can be both. As in, the description is dualistic in application. This idea of dualism in quite prevalent in Middle Eastern culture and thus is reflected in their writings.
God has no need to doublespeak as men do. undecided

His Truth does not have dual meanings to it. undecided
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It can be argued that the king of Trye is Satan for surely Babylon was not in Eden as seen in verse 13 which you posted but Satan was.

Read on to verse 17 & 18. Is Satan burnt to ashes as we speak?

17 Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.

18 By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. So I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
SeraphEl:
Correct as usual mate :-).

But yes, on the topic, Satan and his hosts are still occupy heavenly abode; albeit different level of heaven than that YHVH the father, son and HIS angelic hosts and beings reside.

Case in point: 1 Kings 22: the story of prophet Micaiah and his visions of heavenly counci in throne of GOD, and lying spirit (demon) sent to the prophets of king Ahab
Job 1: the story of HaSatan appearing to the council in heaven asking for permission to harm Job.
Book of Daniel, Revelation also shows satan and hosts nor any human soul are not really in hell at this time per se until the Millennial reign of Yeshua is over.

BTW I like reading your stuff, very insightful and highlights of my day. I learn from your posts, AND I rarely say that about anyone.

Cheers brother. You’re on point.

Thanks for the encouraging words.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
OkCornel:

Read on to verse 17 & 18. Is Satan burnt to ashes as we speak?

17 Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.

18 By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. So I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching

Then this shows that this is a speech directed at more than one persons exactly as it was on the day of Pentecost where the disciples were speaking (praying) in their language but many different people were receiving the information.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
SeraphEl:
Couldn’t both of this chapter be about both the kings of Babylon and Persia (a type of Antichrists) and also a description of Satan (who will inhabit the ultimate Antichrist at end of age)?

You know as in “Dualism”. Instead of one or the other, It can be both. As in, the description is dualistic in application. This idea of dualism in quite prevalent in Middle Eastern culture and thus is reflected in their writings.

I thought so too. But when I read verse 16-18, I got the context.

16 Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: “Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble,

17 the man who made the world a wilderness, who overthrew its cities and would not let his captives go home?”

18 All the kings of the nations lie in state, each in his own tomb

19 But you are cast out of your tomb like a rejected branch; you are covered with the slain, with those pierced by the sword, those who descend to the stones of the pit. Like a corpse trampled underfoot

These verses makes it clear it was a mortal man it was directed to. Satan has no tomb smiley
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Then this shows that this is a speech directed at more than one persons exactly as it was on the day of Pentecost where the disciples were speaking (praying) in their language but many different people were receiving the information.

Who did Ezekiel direct that message to?

The King of Tyre? Or multiple people/personalities…

Take note: Exegesis - allowing the text to interpret itself

Eisegesis - imposing preconceived notions on a straightforward text.

Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
OkCornel:

Who did Ezekiel direct that message to?

The King of Tyre? Or multiple people/personalities…

As I said, Ezekiel's Message has been given, so those it has been sent to get their messages.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by MrPresident1: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
OkCornel:

Check into the psych ward mehn.

If the Covid-19 pandemic is the war in heaven according to you. Then the Spanish flu of 1919 or the bubonic plague of the 1500s are what exactly?

The recent economic stress pales in comparison to the Great Depression of 1929. The economic cycles of booms and recession also mirrors periods of famines and bountiful harvest in Biblical times.

I thought you’ll say something useful, but turns out you’ve typed gibberish all along.

In Bible prophecies, timelines are crucial to understanding. That great tribulation that you are expecting will happen only inside your medulla oblongata cheesy, imagine great tribulation happening only inside your head grin grin

Olodo
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by SeraphEl: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Quite right; the verses you quoted point to the mortals as one part of the picture.

However, Check these two verses: it is clear Satan is also being described indirectly. Both verses show Satan as the other side being addressed; which clearly shows the dual nature of both these passages.

Ezekiel 28:14-16 A mortal man cannot be a cherub, nor be blameless.

Isaiah 14: 12-15: a mortal man cannot fall from heaven, or think to ascend to throne of GOD and make self like most high and was then cast to sheol (Luke 10:18, Revelation 12:9)

These aforementioned verses show that Satan is indirectly being described as the one influencing the kings being directly mentioned.

Yeah. Both of these passages as in many prophetic imagery are weaving in and out between Satan and the human characters being directly addressed.

Yeshua spoke directly to Satan while addressing Peter and the legions indirectly. (matt 16:23, Mark 5)

Think of it this way: it is HaSatan that is being indirectly described in these two passages. After-all it is Satan that is ultimately influencing these wicked and evil kings.

PS: I am actually a “sister”. Hard to tell I know. Thanks.

OkCornel:

I thought so too. But when I read verse 16-18, I got the context.

16 Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: “Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble,

17 the man who made the world a wilderness, who overthrew its cities and would not let his captives go home?”

18 All the kings of the nations lie in state, each in his own tomb

19 But you are cast out of your tomb like a rejected branch; you are covered with the slain, with those pierced by the sword, those who descend to the stones of the pit. Like a corpse trampled underfoot

These verses makes it clear it was a mortal man it was directed to. Satan has no tomb smiley
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by tctrills: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=118167653] Not even what is written in Revelations 12 constitutes any such. The idea is born of the imaginations of men. Instead, as Jesus Christ informed you, all that has and continues to take place in Heaven is of the Will of God - Matthew 6 vs 11 - 15 . undecided

"... thy Will be done on earth as it is done in Heaven..."[/quote
It was so clearly stated in revelations 12 the only problem is 5hat you don't believe and I can't help you with that.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by tctrills: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
OkCornel:

So Revelation 12 has happened?
Yes
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
tctrills:

Yes

Lol, so the woman has fled to the desert and the great tribulation has happened?

Well done.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
MrPresident1:

In Bible prophecies, timelines are crucial to understanding. That great tribulation that you are expecting will happen only inside your medulla oblongata cheesy, imagine great tribulation happening only inside your head grin grin

Olodo

As expected, nothing tangible in your response.

Funny thing is… I’m very sure some religious zealots that lived through 1910 to 1950 would have thought Jesus would come in that timeframe bearing in mind there was;

1. Spanish flu pandemic around 1919
2. The Great Depression in 1929
3. The first and Second World War…

They would have gone insane and predicted the book of Revelation was fulfilled in their time due to these events…

And here you are repeating the same insanity.

This is so pitiable and embarrassing to watch you do this to yourself.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
SeraphEl:
Quite right; the verses you quoted point to the mortals as one part of the picture.

However, Check these two verses: it is clear Satan is also being described indirectly. Both verses show Satan as the other side being addressed; which clearly shows the dual nature of both these passages.

Ezekiel 28:14-16 A mortal man cannot be a cherub, nor be blameless.

Isaiah 14: 12-15: a mortal man cannot fall from heaven, or think to ascend to throne of GOD and make self like most high and was then cast to sheol (Luke 10:18, Revelation 12:9)

These aforementioned verses show that Satan is indirectly being described as the one influencing the kings being directly mentioned.

Yeah. Both of these passages as in many prophetic imagery are weaving in and out between Satan and the human characters being directly addressed.

Yeshua spoke directly to Satan while addressing Peter and the legions indirectly. (matt 16:23, Mark 5)

Think of it this way: it is HaSatan that is being indirectly described in these two passages. After-all it is Satan that is ultimately influencing these wicked and evil kings.

PS: I am actually a “sister”. Hard to tell I know. Thanks.

Agreed with your points.
However, it wasn’t a cherub that deceived Adam & Eve in the garden of Eden. smiley

The King of Babylon and Tyre were likened to these creatures as some sort of literary expression.

The overarching message was that they let pride fill their heart, and in so doing blasphemed God. And God in return would judge them for entertaining and acting on those proud and boastful thoughts/actions.

By the way, I’m not ruling out your point of view, as it’s equally persuasive.

Ah… didn’t know you’re a sister. grin
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by tctrills: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
OkCornel:

Lol, so the woman has fled to the desert and the great tribulation has happened?

Well done.
Thanks
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
OkCornel:

As expected, nothing tangible in your response.

Funny thing is… I’m very sure some religious zealots that lived through 1910 to 1950 would have thought Jesus would come in that timeframe bearing in mind there was;

1. Spanish flu pandemic around 1919
2. The Great Depression in 1929
3. The first and Second World War…

They would have gone insane and predicted the book of Revelation was fulfilled in their time due to these events…

And here you are repeating the same insanity.

This is so pitiable and embarrassing to watch you do this to yourself.

In the Spanish flu of 1919 did you see the son of perdition (Edom) sitting in the temple of God showing himself as God? Edom's son, Amalek, now seats in Jerusalem

The great depression of 1929, was it worldwide or only limited to America, did it reach Europe, was British affected?

The first and second world war, did it reach Africa? Africa was the spoils of war, anybody that wins takes Africa as booty, a continuation of colonialism. Did you see what the king of Belgium did in Congo? So they should be expecting great tribulation in future too after that extremely harrowing time from Edom? So 'black' people who have been in the 'jungle', and after all the suffering should be expecting a great tribulation when during all that period Europe was a 'garden' according to Josep Borrel? Is this what you are saying? That 'black' people are beasts of burden and eran iya from creation abi ? Ori e ti yi!

2 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

There is now a convergence of Scriptural prophecy and we will see great things in our time, great tribulation will take place only inside your skull. It is time of recompense for the pain that Zion went through

The sins of Zion is now paid for, it is now recompense time for Satan and his dogs grin
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
MrPresident1:

In the Spanish flu of 1919 did you see the son of perdition (Edom) sitting in the temple of God showing himself as God? Edom's son, Amalek, now seats in Jerusalem

The great depression of 1929, was it worldwide or only limited to America, did it reach Europe, was British affected?

The first and second world war, did it reach Africa? Africa was the spoils of war, anybody that wins takes Africa as booty, a continuation of colonialism. Did you see what the king of Belgium did in Congo? So they should be expecting great tribulation in future too after that extremely harrowing time from Edom? So 'black' people who have been in the 'jungle', and after all the suffering should be expecting a great tribulation when during all that period Europe was a 'garden' according to Josep Borrel? Is this what you are saying? That 'black' people are beasts of burden and eran iya from creation abi ? [i] Ori e ti yi! [/I]

2 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

There is now a convergence of Scriptural prophecy and we will see great things in our time, great tribulation will take place only inside your skull. It is time of recompense for the pain that Zion went through

The sins of Zion is now paid for, it is now recompense time for Satan and his dogs grin

Mehn… with the Covid-19 pandemic, did you see the son of perdition sitting in God’s temple?

Has God’s temple been erected in Israel (Jerusalem to be precise)? Are the daily sacrifices now restored?

Dude, take your medication before you quote me next time abeg.

I don’t have patience for fruitless conspiracy theories that ends up in the trashcan. Like your numerous failed predictions.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by MrPresident1: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
OkCornel:

Mehn… with the Covid-19 pandemic, did you see the son of perdition sitting in God’s temple?

Has God’s temple been erected in Israel (Jerusalem to be precise)? Are the daily sacrifices now restored?

Dude, take your medication before you quote me next time abeg.

I don’t have patience for fruitless conspiracy theories that ends up in the trashcan. Like your numerous failed predictions.

Jerusalem with the people inside it is the temple of God. God does not dwell in temple made with human hands you lying scoundrel. The synagogue of Satan is now congregated in the temple of God showing themselves as God, Amalek sits in the holy place awaiting judgment. An impostor living on stolen heritage has dared God, let us all see the outcome, on both the impostor and his dogs grin

Great tribulation is cuming inside your medulla oblongata
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
MrPresident1:

Jerusalem with the people inside it is the temple of God. God does not dwell in temple made with human hands you lying scoundrel. The synagogue of Satan is now congregated in the temple of God showing themselves as God, Amalek sits in the holy place awaiting judgment. An impostor living on stolen heritage has dared God, let us all see the outcome, on both the impostor and his dogs grin

Witness 1: Prophet Zechariah;

Which altar was prophet Zechariah referring to on the day of the Lord?

Zechariah 14 v 20

20 On that day holy to the Lord will be inscribed on the bells of the horses, and the cooking pots in the Lord’s house will be like the sacred bowls in front of the altar.

21 Every pot in Jerusalem and Judah will be holy to the Lord Almighty, and all who come to sacrifice will take some of the pots and cook in them. And on that day there will no longer be a Canaanite in the house of the Lord Almighty

Some people go just open mouth waaaa without studying the scriptures in-depth!

When was Zechariah 14 fulfilled?!

And just before you argue foolishly, this chapter clearly refers to the second coming of Christ.

Zechariah 14 v 4;
4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
MrPresident1:

Witness 2: Apostle Paul

Where exactly did Apostle Paul mention the lawless one will declare himself God?

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;
1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,

2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.

3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
MrPresident1:

Witness 3 - Apostle John;

Revelation 11 v 3;
11 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
MrPresident1, if indeed you have a sound mind, I have put out three separate witnesses alluding to the truth that a physical temple would be in Jerusalem when Jesus returns.

You can use your crooked mind to argue with these straightforward text
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by MrPresident1: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
OkCornel:
MrPresident1, if indeed you have a sound mind, I have put out three separate witnesses alluding to the truth that a physical temple would be in Jerusalem when Jesus returns.

You can use your crooked mind to argue with these straightforward text

Continue with you lies and misquotations and especially your foolhardy insults. Whether it is your Amalek-the-son-of-Edom masters who have set up the synagogue of Satan in the temple of God that are the true Israel and you their dog are the ones that are telling the truth and therefore expecting great tribulation, or it is I who is crazy and spreading conspiracy theories on this forum since 2013? We will soon find out.

Let this lunar eclipse and blood moon pass first, ori iyalaya e a pe wale
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
MrPresident1:

Continue with you lies and misquotations and especially your foolhardy insults. Whether it is your Amalek-the-son-of-Edom masters who have set up the synagogue of Satan in the temple of God that are the true Israel and you their dog are the ones that are telling the truth and therefore expecting great tribulation, or it is I who is crazy and spreading conspiracy theories on this forum since 2013? We will soon find out.

Let this lunar eclipse and blood moon pass first, ori iyalaya e a pe wale

No scriptural references to reply me with right? Just figments of your wild imaginations.

Dude, don’t skip your medications.

Nothing is happening.

Oh and that’s nice to know, feel free to call prophet Zechariah and Apostles Paul & John deceivers.

At least 3 witnesses staking same claims.

Now get busy with your false predictions.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by MrPresident1: 12:22am On Nov 08, 2022
OkCornel:

No scriptural references to reply me with right? Just figments of your wild imaginations.

Dude, don’t skip your medications.

Nothing is happening.

Oh and that’s nice to know, feel free to call prophet Zechariah and Apostles Paul & John deceivers.

At least 3 witnesses staking same claims.

Now get busy with your false predictions.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Hadith / How Do You Know A Genuine Prophecy? / The Prosperity Gospel - A Case Study In Ghana and very sad story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.