Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven (1231 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Bubu4Sea: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2022
Many people dont know that the first ever coup d'etat was not in Europe, Asia or Africa but in Heaven.

Satan when he was Lucifer, wanted to be worshiped like God (Isaiah 14:14).
Planned to set His throne like God's in the North,above other angels(Isaiah 14:13)(Ezekiel 28:15).
But it failed even before it got off the ground.(Isaiah 14:15) (Ezekiel 28:17)

Isaiah 14
12] How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!
how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13] For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:

14] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15] Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Ezekiel 28
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so:
thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned:
therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub,
from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness:
I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Looking at God's throne is in the north

Isaiah 14:13
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,

Thats why David said that Promotions comes from the North(Psalm 75:6),
by eliminating other directions Promotions does not come from.

Psalm 75:6
For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.

So we see that the first coup was not on earth but in heaven.
And I dare to say that the Devil was foolish to even think he could defeat God
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Decentdave(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2022
Fact

Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 7:19am On Nov 06, 2022
Bubu4Sea:
Many people dont know that the first ever coup d'etat was not in Europe, Asia or Africa but in Heaven.

Planned to set His throne like God's in the North,above other angels(Isaiah 14:13)(Ezekiel 28:15).

For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.

None of what you claim is found in any of the passages which you quoted. All you have here is commit a quoting out-of-context Fallacy revealing you have pretty much no real idea of what is in fact contained in scripture, and certain no real knowledge of the Truth of God to begin with. undecided

If you had taken time to carefully read the message contained in the context of Isaiah 14 where instead the poem you quote from was meant as a message from God to the King of Babylon, you would have realized your error. Same goes for that written in Ezekiel 28, which God meant as a dirge to the prince of Tyre. undecided

There was no coup in Heaven, now according to scripture. That myth was invented in the minds of men and used by the scam artists you call pastors and mogs(GBs, and GOs as well) to deceive you all using the name of God. undecided

Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Jones4190(m): 7:25am On Nov 06, 2022
I don't know why theyd remove the book of Enoch from the Bible, it is the first book of mankind, it explains the supremacy of God and also speak more about heaven
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2022
Bubu4Sea:

Isaiah 14

14] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Ezekiel 28
thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee...

You missed the words

13..., I will ascend into heaven,

14 I will ascend...

There was no coup in heaven. Satan was cast down and it was from here he thought of raising a coup up to heaven.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Maynnmaan: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2022
Satan isnever “Lucifer” in the Old Testament.
“Lucifer” came as a later meaning when they were translating Old Testament into greek/English.

Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Maynnmaan: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2022
Jones4190:
I don't know why theyd remove the book of Enoch from the Bible, it is the first book of mankind, it explains the supremacy of God and also speak more about heaven

The most complete bible called Ethiopia bible contains book of Enoch, and other books that didn’t make it to the Catholic Canon.

Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by AntiChristian: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2022
Why do Christians like the abuse of the so-called God they worship?

Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Jones4190(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2022
Maynnmaan:

The most complete bible called Ethiopia bible contains book of Enoch, and other books that didn’t make it to the Catholic Canon.
the book explain the heavenly order, I'm looking for the hard copy
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Jokerman(m): 7:55am On Nov 06, 2022
The book of Enoch will even make you understand how and why there are lesser gods (fallen angels)
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2022
The first failed or attempted coup to more precise.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Maynnmaan: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2022
Jones4190:

the book explain the heavenly order, I'm looking for the hard copy
Lol, the book is also a canon creation.
Hope you know that genesis only has like 3/4 books interwoven into it, that’s why there’s 2 creation story in it.
All the books in the bible were not written in the same century, it was separate books that was joined through canon. Bible means collection of books!

You can download the Ethiopian book on google and make it into a hard copy.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Lukuluku69(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2022
Maynnmaan:
Satan isnever “Lucifer” in the Old Testament.
“Lucifer” came as a later meaning when they were translating Old Testament into greek/English.

Abi o. "Lucifer" if I remember correctly means "Light bearer"

Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2022
Bubu4Sea:

Isaiah 14

Ezekiel 28

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned:
therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub,
from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness:
I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Isaiah 14:13
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven,

I hope you know Isaiah 14 was a taunt to the King of Tyre or Babylon I think. It’s got nothing to do with Satan’s rebellion which is yet to fully manifest anyways.

Satan still has his place in heaven, he’s the dragon that’ll be kicked out of heaven before the great tribulation starts.

Ephesians 6 v 12 makes it clear Satan and his forces still have their place in heaven right now;

Ephesians 6 v 12 - NKJV
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

It’s in Revelation 12 that they’ll be kicked out of heaven;

Revelation 12 v 7-9;

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.
9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Cc: SeraphEl, Jokerman
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by MrPresident1: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2022
OkCornel:

I hope you know Isaiah 14 was a taunt to the King of Tyre or Babylon I think. It’s got nothing to do with Satan’s rebellion which is yet to fully manifest anyways.

Satan still has his place in heaven, he’s the dragon that’ll be kicked out of heaven before the great tribulation starts.

Ephesians 6 v 12 makes it clear Satan and his forces still have their place in heaven right now;

Ephesians 6 v 12 - NKJV
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Revelation 12 v 7-9;

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

You go just dey meskafo, dey misyarn, dey misquote bible

Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by budaatum: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2022
I can accept that the first coup in the Bible was Eve eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but trust pigs to insert a serpent into the narrative instead of admitting Eve used her own senses.

If I were enslaved in the Garden of Eden, I too would use my senses and coup instead of submitting like stupid Adam to a lie without checking if it were true. For he ate, eventually, and obviously did not surely die.

Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by tctrills: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
None of what you claim is found in any of the passages which you quoted. All you have here is commit a quoting out-of-context Fallacy revealing you have pretty much no real idea of what is in fact contained in scripture, and certain no real knowledge of the Truth of God to begin with. undecided

If you had taken time to carefully read the message contained in the context of Isaiah 14 where instead the poem you quote from was meant as a message from God to the King of Babylon, you would have realized your error. Same goes for that written in Ezekiel 28, which God meant as a dirge to the prince of Tyre. undecided

There was no coup in Heaven, now according to scripture. That myth was invented in the minds of men and used by the scam artists you call pastors and mogs(GBs, and GOs as well) to deceive you all using the name of God. undecided
According to the bible,there was. Please read Revelations 12

Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2022
MrPresident1:

You go just dey meskafo, dey misyarn, dey misquote bible

If I’ve misquoted, bring scriptures to prove otherwise.

It’s just baffling how I’m quoted I’ve said something wrong, but not one scriptural reference to prove it.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2022
tctrills:

So Revelation 12 has happened?
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2022
interesting
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by MrPresident1: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
OkCornel:

If I’ve misquoted, bring scriptures to prove otherwise.

It’s just baffling how I’m quoted I’ve said something wrong, but not one scriptural reference to prove it.

King of Tyre, King of Babylon are nations that became Satan to the world, pulverising and pauperising people and spreading strange abominable and godless doctrines, excelling in wickedness being wholly and entirely evil.

The great tribulation started over 500years ago when Rome was released from the grave in what is known as the Renaissance, Rome's time in the grave is called the Darkages.

If not that you are a deceiver, how can so called black people endure slavery and slave trade, colonialism, neo colonialism, imperialism, economic slavery, all in the past 500years, and still be expecting great tribulation, its like you are mad! You must be mad! Were!

What is coming is not the great tribulation, it is the time for recompense for all the evil that Edom-Rome-Babylon has visited upon the world.

War in heaven is the corona virus pandemic, Michael worsted and defeated Satan, and the only thing that Satan could deploy against the weakest virus in nature is ineffectual vaccines, forcing rebellion on the world ' trust the science, 'flatten the curve', 'stay home stay safe', and other bullshits!

Satan lost his place in heaven and this is symbolised by Donald 'World Leader' Trump's loss to 'Sleepy' Joe Biden, after garnering the highest number of votes for a sitting president innAmerican history, he still lost grin grin grin what a joke grin

So all the economic stress and distress that the world has faced since sleepy Joe became president are the anger of the devil because he lost his place in heaven to Michael and his host symbolised by the weakest virus in creation effortlessly flattening the greatest military war machine in history, unserious people telling us about a 'novel' corona virus when the lord created the earth and everything inside it in 6 days and rested

Don't let thunder fire you!
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by NNTR: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
tctrills:
Not even what is written in Revelations 12 constitutes any such. The idea is born of the imaginations of men. Instead, as Jesus Christ informed you, all that has and continues to take place in Heaven is of the Will of God - Matthew 6 vs 11 - 15 . undecided

"... thy Will be done on earth as it is done in Heaven..."
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
MrPresident1:

King of Tyre, King of Babylon are nations that became Satan to the world, pulverising and pauperising people and spreading strange abominable and godless doctrines, excelling in wickedness being wholly and entirely evil.

The great tribulation started over 500years ago when Rome was released from the grave in what is known as the Renaissance, Rome's time in the grave is called the Darkages.

If not that you are a deceiver, how can so called black people endure slavery and slave trade, colonialism, neo colonialism, imperialism, economic slavery, all in the past 500years, and still be expecting great tribulation, its like you are mad! You must be mad! Were!

What is coming is not the great tribulation, it is the time for recompense for all the evil that Edom-Rome-Babylon has visited upon the world.

War in heaven is the corona virus pandemic, Michael worsted and defeated Satan, and the only thing that Satan could deploy against the weakest virus in nature is ineffectual vaccines, forcing rebellion on the world ' trust the science, 'flatten the curve', 'stay home stay safe', and other bullshits!

Satan lost his place in heaven and this is symbolised by Donald 'World Leader' Trump's loss to 'Sleepy' Joe Biden, after garnering the highest number of votes for a sitting president innAmerican history, he still lost grin grin grin what a joke grin

So all the economic stress and distress that the world has faced since sleepy Joe became president are the anger of the devil because he lost his place in heaven to Michael and his host symbolised by the weakest virus in creation effortlessly flattening the greatest military war machine in history, unserious people telling us about a 'novel' corona virus when the lord created the earth and everything inside it in 6 days and rested

Don't let thunder fire you!

Check into the psych ward mehn.

If the Covid-19 pandemic is the war in heaven according to you. Then the Spanish flu of 1919 or the bubonic plague of the 1500s are what exactly?

The recent economic stress pales in comparison to the Great Depression of 1929. The economic cycles of booms and recession also mirrors periods of famines and bountiful harvest in Biblical times.

I thought you’ll say something useful, but turns out you’ve typed gibberish all along.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by SeraphEl: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Correct as usual mate :-).

But yes, on the topic, Satan and his hosts are still occupy heavenly abode; albeit different level of heaven than that YHVH the father, son and HIS angelic hosts and beings reside.

Case in point: 1 Kings 22: the story of prophet Micaiah and his visions of heavenly counci in throne of GOD, and lying spirit (demon) sent to the prophets of king Ahab
Job 1: the story of HaSatan appearing to the council in heaven asking for permission to harm Job.
Book of Daniel, Revelation also shows satan and hosts nor any human soul are not really in hell at this time per se until the Millennial reign of Yeshua is over.

BTW I like reading your stuff, very insightful and highlights of my day. I learn from your posts, AND I rarely say that about anyone.

OkCornel:

Ephesians 6 v 12 - NKJV

Revelation 12 v 7-9;

Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
SeraphEl:
Correct as usual mate :-).

But yes, on the topic, Satan and his hosts are still occupy heavenly abode; albeit different level of heaven than that YHVH the father, son and HIS angelic hosts and beings reside.
What heavenly abode will that be? undecided

So, you are insinuating is that apart from the place of Eternal damnation prepared for Satan and his angels, in the future mind you, there is another place instead in Heaven, a place for the righteous, that Satan and his minions occupy to this day? undecided
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Bubu4Sea: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
OkCornel:

Ephesians 6 v 12 - NKJV

Revelation 12 v 7-9;

OkCornel:

The bible was referring to Lucifer.

Isaiah 14

Dtruthspeaker:

You missed the words
13..., I will ascend into heaven,

14 I will ascend...

There was no coup in heaven. Satan was cast down and it was from here he thought of raising a coup up to heaven.

He was in heaven till iniquity was found
Ezekiel 28
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee...

Kobojunkie:

Read the above
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Bubu4Sea:
Read the above
What above? undecided

By the way, Lucifer isn't a real character in scripture. In fact in Revelations 22 vs 16, you are informed that Jesus Christ is the bright morning star. So you need to go back through scripture with your eyes open and your head rid of all previous lies you have been fed by your mogs and pastors regarding what is written so you do not continue to commit what amounts to fallacies where scripture is concerned. undecided
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by OkCornel(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Bubu4Sea:

The bible was referring to Lucifer.

Isaiah 14

He was in heaven till iniquity was found
Ezekiel 28

Read the above

Read Isaiah 14 in context. Who was it referred to?

Note: Lucifer (Morning Star) is a title which Babylonian, Persian and generally Mesopotamian kings refer themselves with.

Research on these ancient cultures and understand the context of the scriptures and the mindset of the author, so you don’t get things out of context.

Ezekiel 28 v 12-14 was referring to the king of Tyre.

See the screenshot of who it was referred to.

Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
OkCornel:

Note: Lucifer (Morning Star) is a title which Babylonian, Persian and generally Mesopotamian kings refer themselves with.

Research on these ancient cultures and understand the context of the scriptures and the mindset of the author, so you don’t get things out of context.

It can be said that the king of True is Satan for surely Babylon was not in Eden as seen in verse which you posted.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
OkCornel:

It can be argued that the king of Trye is Satan for surely Babylon was not in Eden as seen in verse 13 which you posted but Satan was.
Re: The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven by SeraphEl: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Couldn’t both of this chapter be about both the kings of Babylon and Persia (a type of Antichrists) and also a description of Satan (who will inhabit the ultimate Antichrist at end of age)?

You know as in “Dualism”. Instead of one or the other, It can be both. As in, the description is dualistic in application. This idea of dualism in quite prevalent in Middle Eastern culture and thus is reflected in their writings.

OkCornel:

Examining John 3 V 16 / I Want To Contribute To The Lord's House In Toronto, Canada / Maranatha Convention '07

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98