Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Loan Shark Have Started It Again - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Loan Shark Have Started It Again (3202 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / My Experience With Loan Shark App (lcash) / Beware! This Is Loan Shark Season. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Loan Shark Have Started It Again by DennisEche(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
omokab:
Good morning to you all. Sometimes ago the federal governor of Nigeria cracked down on some illegal loan shark terrorising Nigeria loan defaulters by calling them names or labelling them as criminal for not paying back their loan on time. Just yesterday I received a message from this loan shark called FUNDY loan app with picture of a person I know but not closed . They sent a message calling him a criminal and a wanted person possibly to all his contact number . How on earth will a loan shark be calling somebody a criminal and wanted without court consent . This there attitude should be addressed by Federal government . When asked one of this loan defaulter while he has not pay their money . He said he has paid but remain 2k of defaulting loan interest . The time he wanted to pay on the deadline day ,their app account could not accept the payment and later he was asked to pay through manual possibly by pos. Now 2k was added within 2 or 3 days .So whose fault is that .
Please we need quick intervention of government to stop all this loan shark to avoid negative impact that might happen to those implicating their names
Stop complaining and go pay your loan. Shey if everybody start owing loan sharks where them go get money borrow you
Re: Loan Shark Have Started It Again by Jacobx007: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
DennisEche:

Stop complaining and go pay your loan. Shey if everybody start owing loan sharks where them go get money borrow you
They should stop operations in Nigeria, it's an illegal business they are into, we have laws here in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me / Court Adjourns Tuoyo Omatsuli’s Trial To February 11 / A Person Confirmed Coronavirus Bit The Nurse Who Would Treat Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.