Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Do You Think GOD Is Happy With You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think GOD Is Happy With You (379 Views)

I Think God Is Calling Me But I Don't Go To Church. Pls Help / Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think GOD Is Happy With You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2022
When you search the whole of your heart and according to what you do everyday, can you boldly say, if JESUS CHRIST appears now, if He'd be happy or would be happy with you?

1 Corinthians 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think GOD Is Happy With You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2022
Ask yourself
Re: Do You Think GOD Is Happy With You by MrPresident1: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
When you search the whole of your heart and according to what you do everyday, can you boldly say, if JESUS CHRIST appears now, if He'd be happy or would be happy with you?

11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

God hates you
Re: Do You Think GOD Is Happy With You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
MrPresident1:

God hates you

And you too
Re: Do You Think GOD Is Happy With You by MrPresident1: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

And you too

God detests you
Re: Do You Think GOD Is Happy With You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
MrPresident1:

God detests you

Animal know better than you could ever muster in your fool's brain.
Re: Do You Think GOD Is Happy With You by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

Animal know better than you could ever muster in your fool's brain.

Anathema! Accursed of the LORD!
Re: Do You Think GOD Is Happy With You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:53am On Nov 08, 2022
MrPresident1:

Anathema! Accursed of the LORD!
Zimboxilumax
Re: Do You Think GOD Is Happy With You by LikeAking: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

Am I happy with God?
Re: Do You Think GOD Is Happy With You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
LikeAking:

Am I happy with God?

Does it matter?
Re: Do You Think GOD Is Happy With You by LikeAking: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

Does it matter?

It doesn't matter to me too, eeda God is sad..
Re: Do You Think GOD Is Happy With You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
LikeAking:

It doesn't matter to me too, eeda God is sad..

Wake up from your DVR

(1) (Reply)

Please Explain Roasting Corn In Dream Meaning? / Judas Iscariot / 24/7 Tongues Of Fire - Apostle Joshua Selman - Koinonia Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.