Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Praying For Your Enemies Is Praying For Yourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying For Your Enemies Is Praying For Yourself (163 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / Pastor Emmanuel Iren: I Find My Wife Very Sexy When She Is Praying / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying For Your Enemies Is Praying For Yourself by Spirit247: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2022
Categorically speaking, it is a scientific fact that all Humans are from one Person (even though they claimed he came from Tadpole or Cytoplasm or whatever). Scripture clarify for us that first Human being is Adam created by our Heavenly FATHER. While Adam was on Earth, we were all in his Body. If anything is painful or wrong with Adam's hand or eyes, his whole Body would not be at rest. Same way that MESSIAH feels bad when we refuse to Pray for our Enemies as HE Commanded us because Grace of being Adam means all Humanity are currently Part of HIS Body.

Now, Imagine yourself as minute microcosm of a Part of the Hand Cells in Adam's Body that Time. If you refuse to Stretch out to Pray for your Enemy (just because he/she is sole of Feet Cell: badly wounded by a thick Thorn, Needle or even a Cancerous decay) do you know how uncomfortable and angry with you Adam would have been for hurting yourself? Because if left untreated the Cancer in the Leg would soon spread and kill Adam, which means even the Selfish Hand would also died along.

Now who is the last Adam? The real Adam that died for the Sins of all Humanity? He didn't died for just you and He died for ALL Sinners. HE has Draw All Men unto HIM. The Body of MESSIAH is The Church, and that is why Saints, Pure Persons, Marine Agents, Witches and Wizards, etc. All are present in Church today. The time for eternal Separation is fast Approaching. But for now, MESSIAH wants the genuinely Transformed Bornagain Christians to use Consistent Prayers to push the remaining that are still romancing Satan from the Trap of demonic Deception and Enslavement.

The Primary way that MESSIAH Taught is to Pray to our CREATOR is "Our FATHER..." And if indeed I AM THAT I AM is our FATHER, we have to have his features and Characteristics becuse every true Child resembles his Parents. One of the Major Characteristics of our CREATOR is that HE makes HIS Grace and Natural Blessings freely available to both good People and bad People for now because of the Age of Gace in which we are living in.

Grace makes every Human being alive to still be Children of I AM THAT I AM because we all still have HIS Property: the Breathe from HIS Nostrils that keeps us alive and lively. MESSIAH also told us that if we only Favour good People, we are not different from the Children of this World.

Also, it is clearly seen that "Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us" means we should not expect forgiveness from our Eternal Heavenly FATHER if we don't forgive fellow Humans who sins against us. Secret Intercession on behalf of an Enemy with Prayer that that I AM THAT I AM should have Mercy of him/her and Save the Soul is the most Power Weapons of Conversion.

Let's Pray: Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH, we unitedly Thank YOU for opening our Understanding deeper Scripturally today. We Pray that YOU make Praying for our Enemies to be for us as easy as wearing Cloths and as enjoyable as Eating foods in JESUS' Name!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praying For Your Enemies Is Praying For Yourself by Spirit247: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2022
READ: Genesis 50:20, 1Timothy 2:3-4, 1Corithians 15:45, 1 Samuel 12:23, Romans 8:28, Ezekiel 33:8, Matthew 5:44-48, Romans 6:5, Luke 6:28, 1Thesalonians 2:18, 1Corinthians 1:25, Luke 23:34, Job 42:10, Romans 5:12, Psalm 33:6-8, Romans 12:17, Proverbs 20:22, 1Thessalonians 5:15, Revelation 4:11, Revelation 12:10.

2 Likes

Re: Praying For Your Enemies Is Praying For Yourself by Spirit247: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2022
HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Praying For Your Enemies Is Praying For Yourself by hopefulLandlord: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2022
okay

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies Is Praying For Yourself by Spirit247: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2022
Happy Sunday wonderful mods and awesome Nairalanders. Lalasticlala smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God's Mercy And Love For You / John 4:24 Elohim Is Spirit, Meaning / (19). 20 Dreams That Means You Will Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.