Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? (944 Views)

Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno / 400 Years After, Descendants Of Slave Merchant Say They’re Proud / "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs" - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by successmatters(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2022
"The money Atiku looted from Nigeria is enough to feed 300 million Nigerians for 400 years"

Olusegun Obasanjo
Former president of Nigeria (and someone who worked with Atiku in the same administration)

How true is this statement?
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by successmatters(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2022
I believe that a president is so well informed about the state of affairs in any country that he has almost a complete grasp of all information.

Obasanjo was the president when Atiku was alleged to have embezzled so much money that can feed 300 million Nigerians for 400 years.

I believe he should know what he was talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by RZArecta(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2022
Sai Tinubu
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by successmatters(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2022
When you check the antecedents of Atiku as a civil servant, he was corrupt, he was sacked from the customs for looting government money.
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by Oceanjagaban: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2022
successmatters:
"The money Atiku looted from Nigeria is enough to feed 300 million Nigerians for 400 years"

Olusegun Obasanjo
Former president of Nigeria (and someone who worked with Atiku in the same administration)

Shit talk

2 Likes

Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by successmatters(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Shit talk

Are you denying that Atiku stole so much money? Then why hasn't Atiku sued Obasanjo for defamation of character? Obasanjo doesn't have immunity anymore so he can be sued if Atiku is innocent.
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by Oceanjagaban: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2022
successmatters:

Are you denying that Atiku stole so much money? Then why hasn't Atiku sued Obasanjo for defamation of character?
If Atiku looted that much,it was because Obasanjo permitted the looting and Obasanjo benefited more from the Loot....but finally I for like to benefit from the Loot too...Aluta continua

3 Likes

Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by successmatters(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2022
There's no smoke without fire.
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by Pwettylinda(f): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Thiefnubuu looted more than Atiku

4 Likes

Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by successmatters(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

If Atiku looted that much,it was because Obasanjo permitted the looting and Obasanjo benefited more from the Loot....but finally I for like to benefit from the Loot too...Aluta continua

I don't think so, I think that Atiku is so desperately corrupt that he could loot money even though his boss tried to stop him. That is why Obasanjo is so angry and had to write a book about it.
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by successmatters(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu looted more than Atiku

Is there any proof of that Tinubu stole more than Atiku? Why is Lagos people not complaining?
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by Asgard73: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2022
Why not give us evidence of his corruption and not based on hear say..

Or we should also take Atiku allegations against Obasanjo serious during their fight in 2006..

Or maybe Atiku should right his own book and label Obasanjo evil

Say this OBi supporters are dumb and dull.. fuller than Buhari the dullard

And the fools will always quite Obasanjo the father of corruption

maybe you were so 10 at 99 to 2006 to believe whatever gibberish Baba dishes out .. and for his reasons

Ask Obasanjo why he’s so scared of Atiku President

He will tell you..

The world knows the reason

But bingos keep hopping like ekuke they’re

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku no get Opposition… even Una want bark from now till eternity..

That’s your incoming President and Una all knows that deep down

1 Like

Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by nabiz(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2022
successmatters:

Olusegun Obasanjo

from
This video Atiku is a thief. Just click here to see why I don't like Atiku

https://www.facebook.com/100084404678461/posts/pfbid02PVmzqEBKSmjt8KXPfjXoRUGnRQc1MsGG1YirnjEma8QygcuNukB7CRQEw1stZGthl/?app=fbl
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by Asgard73: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2022
successmatters:

I don't think so, I think that Atiku is so desperately corrupt that he could loot money even though his boss tried to stop him. That is why Obasanjo is so angry and had to write a book about it.

You write like a fool… I mean like a proper iliiterate

Think you’re wise

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by successmatters(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2022
If I had known about the high amount of money atiku looted,

I wouldn't have voted for him in 2019
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by successmatters(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2022
If I had known about the high amount of money atiku looted,

I wouldn't have voted for him in 2019.
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by Asgard73: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Thread for Obi bingos ..
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by Pwettylinda(f): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2022
successmatters:

Is there any proof of that Tinubu stole more than Atiku? Why is Lagos people not complaining?

Ask again
Keep asking
Continue asking

Of course APM members don't need their brains
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by successmatters(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

You write like a fool… I mean like a proper iliiterate

Think you’re wise

How old are you?

Stop being abusive with words. Argue with your points. These information is in a printed and registered, published book. We are just analysing the book here.
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by Asgard73: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2022
OBi is losing steam daily

Na Atiku his zombies wan take regain lost steam

What a imbecilic propaganda
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by Asgard73: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2022
successmatters:

Stop being abusive with words. Argue with your points. These information is in a printed and registered, published book. We are just analysing the book here.

Get the fvck of my mention

Adashu..
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by LtChisom: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Chai!
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by Asgard73: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku is corrupt and yet .. no indictment anywhere in the world

Yet panama has Obi written all over

Or

Make anambrians open Obi cupboard for am?

Anagoheri

Next!
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by successmatters(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

Or we should also take Atiku allegations against Obasanjo serious during their fight in 2006..

Until Atiku publishes a book against Obasanjo, you are just fabricating rumours. Atiku is still begging and assuagiing Obasanjo so that Obasanjo cannot reveal more damning evidence.
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by Asgard73: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Obi will never smell aso rock as a President

Why not tell us from where Atiku stole the money

Obasanjo is now an authority

Obidence are reall daft fellows

How can humans have leaking sense
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by successmatters(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2022
LtChisom:
Chai!

It's really pathetic my brother.

That Atiku has the temerity to show his face on a ballot in 2022, does he take us as fools?
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by Asgard73: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2022
successmatters:

Until Atiku publishes a book against Obasanjo, you are just fabricating rumours. Atiku is still begging and assuagiing Obasanjo so that Obasanjo cannot reveal more damning evidence.

I don’t do dafts and fools

Talk more imps

Next!
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by successmatters(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

Obasanjo is now an authority

If a three time president of a country doesn't have authority, who else will?

Obasanjo formed the

EFCC
ICPC
Civil defence

And they all brought premium information for him.

Obasanjo is an authority anyday and anytime.
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by Asgard73: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2022
Obasanjo book now legal authority to zombies

Now auto biographies are now legal documents

This OBi supporters are not just daft

Walai

Why not sue Atiku citing Obasanjo as authority

Dumb humans
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by LtChisom: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2022
successmatters:

It's really pathetic my brother.

That Atiku has the temerity to show his face on a ballot in 2022, does he take us as fools?

Wike actually asked that if he couldn't keep the promise they made before the campaigns, how on earth will he keep any if he becomes the elected, that is to tell you the integrity level of these folks and how they see us.

Remember, he apologised to the killers of deborah, I really don't understand how someone who wants to lead a secular country will be apologetic to terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by successmatters(m): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

Why not tell us from where Atiku stole the money

Atiku sold a lot of federal government assets? Didn't he?
Re: Can The Money Atiku Looted Feed 300 Million Nigerians For 400 Years? by Asgard73: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2022
Dull threads for fellow dumbs to masturbate

Power to the peoppe
North 2023

OBi should deal with his ever decreasing popularity

The imp think he can fool all.. now Nigerians have seen through story tellin on lies

Zombies need to work hard

A hundred of this thread ain’t increasing Obi popularity

He’s losing it with muscle

The rally ans village hall meeting no Dey sell again?

Ndi mmadu..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawyer Sues Tinubu Over Certificate Forgery, Age Falsification —Channels TV / Money Wouldn't Give Us Victory Sen Al-Makura Warn APC / Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.